Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt gets beat up by the other kids

Jane Doe very cute pictures
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Jane Doe - I liked the first picture, they are a nice looking family. I like Zahara's attitude and I think someday she will be a beautiful woman - she looks like she doesn't take any crap from anyone.

Wonder whats up with the new pregnancy, we haven't heard anything yet.

I am a fan, it's not much of a thing these days but back 3 years ago it was rough.

I cant believe that Angie actually lets her daughter eat that crap!! WTF! She is waaay to young to be munching down on chips.

I read somewhere that small children do things like that sometimes. Isn't it great that Zahara is already being labelled as the "mean one" just because some magazine reports it as being true? How does a little girl look mean? I know that stereotypically the black woman has to have the bad attitude, but I didn't know that people applied that bias to little black girls as well, and no I'm not calling anyone here racist or playing the race card.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

^^^ Pffft, what the hell are you talking about! When anyone in this thread has stated that they think Zahara looks mean, they dont say anything about her being black! They say she looks mean because she is most likely has middle child syndrome!

Quote Originally Posted by kelloggs_star View Post
    ^^^ Pffft, what the hell are you talking about! When anyone in this thread has stated that they think Zahara looks mean, they dont say anything about her being black! They say she looks mean because she is most likely has middle child syndrome!
    I don't think she looks mean, just has an 'I take no shit' face. She also seems like she would be the entertainer of the family, always clowning around. Maddox has always looked like a surly little brat to me. He was an only then got bombarded with all those siblings. It might have been a hard adjustment.

The girls are my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenseventeen View Post
    I read somewhere that small children do things like that sometimes. Isn't it great that Zahara is already being labelled as the "mean one" just because some magazine reports it as being true? How does a little girl look mean? I know that stereotypically the black woman has to have the bad attitude, but I didn't know that people applied that bias to little black girls as well, and no I'm not calling anyone here racist or playing the race card.
    It has nothing to do with "applying a bias". It has to do with what we can see with our own two eyes. In almost every picture I've seen of Zahara, especially the ones where she doesn't appear to be the center of attention, she's glaring, cutting her eyes at someone, etc. Therefore, I conclude that she LOOKS mean.
    Last edited by southernbelle; April 6th, 2008 at 11:05 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

As for chips and goodies. Look I deal with a lot of tots, they eat crap and it's OK for snacks, as long as they eat the good food too.

As for Zahara being black. Actually Zahara is a beautful child, period. The media can slant things to look one way - in every picture Zahara seems to be the center of attention.

So how did Shiloh "fall" down and get that boo boo on her knee and where was Zahara? Any one notice if her foot was sticking out when Shi ran by?

I don't think of Zahara looking mean but I have said this in an earlier post and another poster also said this, she just comes across in most pictures as "come on make my day". An independent little girl who constantly has some camera in her face. I would be annoyed too. However as a normal toddler IF she is actually being part of a gang against her sister than I do believe her parents need to set some rules as they should with ALL their children. I don't see Zahara as a child of African American decent but a little girl who lives with siblings period. jmo
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post

sounds like Zahara needs her butt spanked.... a lot and often. No hitting.

how about that^^

and this,

That's just kids for you. Zahara does look a meany though.

or this,

Z does look like a mean kid.Poor Shiloh

Seems like lots of people took the opportunity to jump on Zahara. Just my opinion, of course, and maybe I'm wrong, but it sure looks like a duck!
    So are you saying that if someone looks like a mean bitch they are black. Hell I am known as a mean bitch and I'm white as snow. People say I look scary. So knock it off and be sensible. Race isn't in every remark.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    It has nothing to do with "applying a bias". It has to do with what we can see with our own two eyes. In almost every picture I've seen of Zahara, especially the ones where she doesn't appear to be the center of attention, she's glaring, cutting her eyes at someone, etc. Therefore, I conclude that she LOOKS mean.
    I've noticed those looks too. Adorable child, but mean as a snake!

Just because Zahara has that "I shall kick thine ass" look upon her face, why should we assume she's the one beating up on anybody? Hell, it could be Maddox beating up on Shiloh, for all we know. Tabloids and pictures never tell the full story.

Not to mention, Shiloh is two, after all. She still may be getting used to walking, so she may be clumsy and just fell down.

Zahara and Pax both may seem like spoiled brats... But all of the kids are very close in age to each other. They're all going to be acting similar behind closed doors. It could've been anyone or anything that chipped Shiloh's tooth. It could have been one of the other kids, she could have just fallen down, hell, maybe she just bit down on a hard piece of candy.

Either way, it's not like it's the end of the world... She'll just lose that tooth in a few years, anyway.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Just because Zahara has that "I shall kick thine ass" look upon her face, why should we assume she's the one beating up on anybody? Hell, it could be Maddox beating up on Shiloh, for all we know. Tabloids and pictures never tell the full story.

Not to mention, Shiloh is two, after all. She still may be getting used to walking, so she may be clumsy and just fell down.

Zahara and Pax both may seem like spoiled brats... But all of the kids are very close in age to each other. They're all going to be acting similar behind closed doors. It could've been anyone or anything that chipped Shiloh's tooth. It could have been one of the other kids, she could have just fallen down, hell, maybe she just bit down on a hard piece of candy.

Either way, it's not like it's the end of the world... She'll just lose that tooth in a few years, anyway.
    From looking at the pics in the link below, she must have fallen because in a few of the pics, she didn't have a scraped knee.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/03...de/#more-30674

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Lol! And in every one of those pics, Z looks ready to bite somebody's f#$%ing head off.

Well you can't expect a blob to be able to defend itself.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information