Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 94

Thread: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt gets beat up by the other kids

  1. #61
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    It didn't take long for this to devolve into "the bad little black kid did it".
    It's always the black kid; don't you pay attention to anything LaCocaLohan says?

  2. #62
    Gold Member Pippin69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LalaLand
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    My sibs and I were spaced apart by several years, so we rarely ever hit each other. Our torture of each other was psychological.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

  3. #63
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    It didn't take long for this to devolve into "the bad little black kid did it".
    You're right, it didn't take long. YOU were the first one to say it. Who cares what color skin Zahara has? The point is, she hit her sister, and siblings do that sometimes. Big deal.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

  4. #64
    Elite Member Penny Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Over the hills and far away
    Posts
    21,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    I did stuff like that too, i was horrible. The worst was when I'd get a knife and threaten to kill myself if one of my younger brothers wouldn't do what I wanted, or give me what they were eating or something. And I was under 10 years old at the time; boy was I screwed up!
    Hah.. I remember I once lied down in the middle of our street and said I would wait for the next car to run me over if my brother didn't pick up our dog's poop. I don't think I had a problem with the poop, but I loved seeing his gag reflexes kick in when he had to do it.... yea, I was bad too

  5. #65
    Hit By Ban Bus! SlimandSexxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,019

    Default

    I think this post from a different blog sums it up.

    I think this one might be true - not because “The Star” printed it, but because of basic science principles and the simple dynamics of cause and effect.
    Four kids under 6 years of age are always going to fight at times, but when you have kids who are fed soda’s, and McDonald’d food, potato chips, etc. (I have seen the photos) and are constantly traveling with the parents or with some appointed custodian, nanny, security guard, etc. and have no structure to their daily routine, (their oldest child attending so many different schools to finish kindergarten is just one example) the results of undisciplined, unruly children are ultimately to be expected. Unfortunately, the parents really are to blame and are usually the last to realize it. Though probably well intentioned, I am sure they don’t realize one soda has a little over 1/2 cup pure sugar, (it’s true - I am a nurse). They probably also don’t realize that parents fighting begets their children to copy these behavior patterns, and buying video games that depict war, fighting, etc. also doesn’t help to inspire their interest in more intellectual pursuits that require focus and attention skills vs. video games that literally turn your brain off. Unfortunately, it’s not what the magazine is “writing”, it is sadly, how the parents are actually “behaving” with their children in the myriad of photos we are inundated with at the check-out stand. One thought is to take the money earned from pimping out the kids and put it into a psychotherapy fund for when they get older? That would be the best example so far in terms of their charitable giving activies - it would be the best example of the least self serving anyway.

    Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s Kids All Hate Each Other - Hecklerspray: Music, Movies, TV, Celebs, Games and Gossip

  6. #66
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,550

    Default

    How does that apply? We don't know if they're cracked out on sugar.
    Kids do stuff... OMFG; they should do an episode with Super Nanny. I would pay for that.

  7. #67
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    This is why I just realized it pays to be an only child. lol.
    Amen to that!!

    I am calling bullshit to this story!! However, I've seen a 1yr old beat her 4yr old brother with a thomas the train, so littler ones can be the bully!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  8. #68
    Gold Member lonestar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    torn between two places
    Posts
    701

    Default

    my younger sister and i are 7 years apart. we never physically beat each other up but she was the master manipulator with me. i was physically stronger than her so sometimes she'd fall down or something and immediately cry to get my mom's attention and get me in trouble. i couldn't even brush her hair without her crying. i can't tell you how many times i got lectured about being gentle because i was bigger and stronger....

    also, when my mom told me i was getting a baby sister, i asked if i could have an older brother instead. i've always wanted one to protect me and stuff.

    but like most here have said, i am fiercely loyal and protective of her and her of me now as well. now that she's 17, she's my best friend and i'd do anything for her.
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

  9. #69
    Elite Member crackho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Playin' up in muh pussah
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    My twin sisters were 4 years older than me and my olderst sister 6 years older. The twins were terrors, and my oldest sister treated my like I was her special little boy from the day I was born. I never once had a disagreement with my oldest sister and we are very close to this day. The other two fought with each other and tried to fight with us all the time. But we would hide in her room and she would read Teen Beat or "16" magazine to me, and we would swoon over Davey Jones from the Monkees. Hmmmm, no wonder I turned out to be such a sissy.

    My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

  10. #70
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    I agree that Zahara and Maddox come across as mean, spoiled children.

    Shiloh and Pax almost seem to be the outcasts of that family, especially Shiloh. They hardly ever take her out to have fun with the other kids. I agree with the poster who said that it seems like they favor the adopted kids big time. Shiloh's crazy mother even tells interviewers she feels less for her and has to force herself to take care of her over the other kids.

  11. #71
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    ^^purple rain, what you say is the entire reason I worry for little Shiloh. How many times have we seen the family on outings without Shiloh?

  12. #72
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,100

    Default

    Most of the time. We hardly ever see Shiloh pictured with them. The one time she was lately, she was crying in Angelina's arms. There doesn't seem to be much of a bond there.

    I wondered if it could be because of her age, but they never left Zahara at home when they went on family outings when she was the same age as Shiloh.

    It's crazy, but in order to seem like they are not favoring Shiloh over their adopted kids, they are going out of their way to do the opposite.

  13. #73
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    support histiocytosis awareness
    Posts
    7,363

    Talking

    Could it be because Shiloh is a healthy tot, when Zahara was born with so many problems?

    I just read where Zahara's real mother died of AID's so maybe they worry about her.

    I have never seen a picture of Shiloh and Angie where she didn't look like anything but a loving mother.

    blah blah blah I'm a fan so no one is going to believe me.

  14. #74
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Shiloh Jolie-Pitt was Crying that day because she fell down and bumped her knee. Many pix showed her holding her booboo towards the camera. LoL

  15. #75
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    Could it be because Shiloh is a healthy tot, when Zahara was born with so many problems?

    I just read where Zahara's real mother died of AID's so maybe they worry about her.

    I have never seen a picture of Shiloh and Angie where she didn't look like anything but a loving mother.

    blah blah blah I'm a fan so no one is going to believe me.
    I believe you. Just as proof, here are a few links to pics of AJ and Shiloh. Trust me, there are more, just don't have time to look for them. Oh, and the reason Shiloh was crying in one of the pics (as mentioned in post above), she had apparently fell and scraped her knee which you can see in the last pic.

    It addles my brain as to why when Shiloh is seen crying or not smiling in her mom's arms, some want to think there is no bond.

    http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm235/1975rocks/784.jpg

    http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm235/1975rocks/786.jpg

    http://buzznet-00.vo.llnwd.net/media/jj1/2008/02/brad-mammoth/brad-angelina-mammoth-monsters-04.jpg

    http://buzznet-00.vo.llnwd.net/media/jj1/2007/12/shiloh-munchies/shiloh-munchies-12.jpg

    http://buzznet-00.vo.llnwd.net/media/jj1/2008/03/jolie-mode/angelina-jolie-mommy-mode-14.jpg

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: February 14th, 2008, 12:43 AM
  2. Threats against Shiloh Jolie-Pitt
    By Novice in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: February 8th, 2008, 06:58 PM
  3. More on Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt
    By mia981 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: June 1st, 2006, 12:34 PM
  4. Jennifer Aniston reacts to the new Shiloh Pitt
    By Bellatheball in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: June 1st, 2006, 08:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •