Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt gets beat up by the other kids

Elite Member

It didn't take long for this to devolve into "the bad little black kid did it".

What?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

huh?????
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post

Umm go back and read noone has said that.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I'll say the bad big fish lipped Mangie did it.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I dunno we're on page 4 and it hasn't gone that route yet.

Hitting isn't a good thing and Zee is a year older which is a lot for a tot, I'm thinking she needs a time out and if that doesn't work then I would spank her. I'm not good at wacking a child but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Hey those ball paddles make good weapons I mean butt swatters.... Just kidding

I think Taffymoon is talking about the comments on D-listed; it did get pretty bad there for a minute.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Just from pictures and stories I've heard about them, I've always gotten the impression that both Zahara and Maddox are mean, spoiled, obnoxious bullies who don't have limits and can't handle it when they're not the center of attention.
    I agree about Maddox and Zahara.

However, I have a 13 year old boy, and then 10, 4, and 2 year old girls... My girls beat the crap out of each other (well, the 10 year old not so much, but the others beat on her.) My two year old (2 months older than Shiloh) is the meanest of the bunch.

My brother and I used to beat each other, too. It drove my mother nuts, and now I am getting a taste of our medicine. LOL.

Elite Member

sounds like Zahara needs her butt spanked.... a lot and often. No hitting.

how about that^^

and this,

That's just kids for you. Zahara does look a meany though.

or this,

Z does look like a mean kid.Poor Shiloh

Seems like lots of people took the opportunity to jump on Zahara. Just my opinion, of course, and maybe I'm wrong, but it sure looks like a duck!

how about that^^

and this,

That's just kids for you. Zahara does look a meany though.

or this,

Z does look like a mean kid.Poor Shiloh

Seems like lots of people took the opportunity to jump on Zahara. Just my opinion, of course, and maybe I'm wrong, but it sure looks like a duck!
    That's because the article said this....

According to this sourcie (Maniston), Zahara is the one holding the whip in the house. "She screams and shouts at the boys when she doesn't get her way. Z once clawed Shiloh's cheek after she tried to take her cookie. She's always pulling on Shiloh's hair so she can steal her food."

I am really trying hard to connect the dots here....how in the hell did this become a race issue? If it was Maddox or Pax mentioned in the article, we would be talking about them. I seriously have no idea what the hell is going on....this is such a leap. I'm actually a bit offended.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

In none of those comments is race brought up as a reason for her behavior, so what are you talking about?

Anyway, Z doesn't look mean sometimes, I know sometimes people think I'm mean because I usually have a serious expression on my face. Also, Angie did say that Z used to scream in Shiloh's face when the baby was asleep, a while ago in an interview.

I agree with the idea that race was not once brought up in this discussion.. I even re-read the thread with the context of race in my mind and, still, I didn't see anything indicative of targeting Z for being the only black child in the family.

Moving on... man, I'm the oldest, but God knows I beat the shit out of my brothers and they couldn't do much to me.. I think the worst they ever did is scratch/claw, pull my hair, or shove me... pretty bad, but nothing compared to what I did to them.. I was a really mean kid ... and my torment wasn't limited to physical stuff, I would purposely put scary stuff on TV so they'd freak out and run out of the room, crying.

The three of us, however, are FIERCELY protective of each other... I remember two years ago, when my brother had just started at the jr high/high school I was at, some stupid little 8th grader was making fun of him... this went on for months, and I could tell it really really made him feel bad about himself... so I got my best friend to come to the junior high with me and eat lunch with him... the older, high school girls sitting with a "weird" 7th grader.. the little fucker bully actually tried to sit with him saying "Hey, my man, who are these two ladies?" and I told him to basically fuck off.

I digress, but I think kids grow out of it if the abuse isn't fostered by the parents.. it's natural to be competitive and have ego-clashes when they're young... if the parents instigate and, simultaneously, teach it to their kids, then we have a problem.

Poor Shiloh, her brothers should look after her! Maddox is so cute, and Shiloh is kinda cute now too.

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    I just KNEW that Zahara hates Shiloh!!!
    Most hate their siblings; especially when they were the center of attention before the other was born. I threw a banana at the head of my new born brother when mum brought him home from the hospital, and I said 'I've seen him now take him back'.

Zahara looks like she's got attitude. I still LOVE that photo where it looks like she's flipping the bird.

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex
    I was a really mean kid ... and my torment wasn't limited to physical stuff, I would purposely put scary stuff on TV so they'd freak out and run out of the room, crying.
    I did stuff like that too, i was horrible. The worst was when I'd get a knife and threaten to kill myself if one of my younger brothers wouldn't do what I wanted, or give me what they were eating or something. And I was under 10 years old at the time; boy was I screwed up!

Hit By Ban Bus!

and maybe I'm wrong, but it sure looks like a duck!
    your wrong - I am a equally opportunity spanker, if Maddox had been beating on Zee I would have said spank him but the article said Zee was beating on Shiloh. It didn't say Shiloh was beating on anyone so there's no quacking here.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information