Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt gets beat up by the other kids

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Doe View Post
    We're talking 2, 3, 4 & 6 year olds here. A two year old can be just as mean as the older ones. I should know....been there, done that.
    Yes of course, but 1-Z is still bigger 2-the difference between 2 and 3 in motor skills and strength is pretty big. 3-How long has this been going on? I doubt it just started. 4-should parents just allow the children to beat, hit, scratch, kick, spit whatever each other or should they get punished when they do it? This piece implies nothing is being done about it.

I am sure if nothing were being done we would see far more injuries to the children.

In most pictures I have seen of Zahara she looks at the camera like "come on make my day". She looks like on tough cookie at this age. If this is true then she definately needs a good swat on the tush once in awhile (and I don't mean a slam more like a reminder swat), or a time out, or whatever but something. imo
    Last edited by viggofan; April 4th, 2008 at 08:39 PM.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Yes of course, but 1-Z is still bigger 2-the difference between 2 and 3 in motor skills and strength is pretty big. 3-How long has this been going on? I doubt it just started. 4-should parents just allow the children to beat, hit, scratch, kick, spit whatever each other or should they get punished when they do it? This piece implies nothing is being done about it.
    We're talking "Star Magazine" here, the Holy Grail of truth and nothing but the truth.

I have two kids 6 yrs apart and it was crazy sometimes, I can't imagine a house with some many kids some young. g-d bless them LOL
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Hit By Ban Bus!

We were a zoo crew at my house, thank the Lord I was the oldest being a bully wouldn't have worked out if I had been the fourth child.

Kids are like dogs, they need rules boundaries and limitations if you don't set them, then the kids is going to be a brat. -- um thank you Cesar Milan

Just wait until they all grow up to be teenagers... Chipped teeth will be a tea party compared to what they might do to each other, lol.

Holy crap, I guess I was the only one raised in a household where this didn't happen. I just realized my brother is a saint. I guess it helped that it was just me and my older brother. Only one time I remember my brother pushing me down and my dad yanking him up by his arm and telling him to never ever hit a girl, so firmly that it made my brother cry. That was the end of that. I once made my brother so mad that he punched his fist through the wall. But I felt bad afterwards so I told my dad I had accidentally did it myself. I don't think he believed me but my brother owed me from then on (and it paid off when my parents found alcohol in the house when we were older, he took the blame for me). Weird thing, we never fought much. I guess it was a good age difference (4 years) and helped that we were a boy and a girl?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Kids will be kids. They will beat on eachother. Just the way it is.
    I'm 26 and I still fight with my brothers and friends like this. We play rough and I can even see two bruises on my legs from last weekend's shenanigans...

I think it happens with anybody at any age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Kids will be kids but Shiloh is little, If this was my kid I would be watching very closely, but I guess in this case the nannies were told.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

This is why I just realized it pays to be an only child. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    yeah it worked for me - for every action there is a equal to or greater reaction. If you hit your going to get hit harder -- it's the law of the playground. If a kid doesn't know it they will ....
    So true. My oldest girl went through a hair pulling stage and the only way to break her of it was to pull her hair back. I hated to do it, but it was the only way to help her understand that it hurts when you do that! It worked.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I've made it clear to my kids, if you hit someone, you better expect to get hit back.
    That's right, and it goes the other way too. My cousin's boy used to hit my son all the time. I got sick of it (the "nice" talk didn't work) and told my boy to punch his lights out the next time he did it. Cousin's boy was stunned to get a taste of his own medicine, and it never happened again.

You have to teach them to stand up for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Look at Zahara in that pic. She's looking at Shiloh going, "Bitch! She got front row!"
    I think Zahara is very much a daddy's girl-- she doesn't appreciate having to share him.

Just from pictures and stories I've heard about them, I've always gotten the impression that both Zahara and Maddox are mean, spoiled, obnoxious bullies who don't have limits and can't handle it when they're not the center of attention.

I wouldn't tolerate Zahara pushing Shiloh around. In a family of (soon to be) 6 kids, she has to learn to share and to get along with the others. Personally, I think that Brad and Angie show a lot of favoritism to the adopted kids, allow them to pick on Shiloh, and are hesitant to scold them. I've always felt sorry for Shiloh.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Poor Shiloh, she seems vulnerable in terms of their family dynamic.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Shiloh is gonna have to learn to hit back! Go ahead Sweetface, take your first swing
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information