Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shiloh & Brad Pitt spotted out and about in Cannes

She still kinda looks special to me. But she is getting very cute.

That is a beautiful child,she looks like both her parents,but she is very big for her age..more like a 4yo..very well fed i d say.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

she is a cutie I must say. she got so big.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

She has gorgeous hair, little blondie

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Exactly. They've perfected the art of attention whoring.
    And Shiloh looks special, yet not in the way they probably
    wish she does.

Every celebrity who wants to remain in the public eye has perfected that art. In fact, anyone who is a celebrity has.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Every celebrity who wants to remain in the public eye has perfected that art. In fact, anyone who is a celebrity has.
    Not necessarily. They all crave attention, yes.
    They don't all whore themselves out, outside
    of their profession be it in music, movies, TV
    or some other public position.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

She looks exactly like my kid (minus the mouth breathing). While I think Shiloh is adorable, I'm still not sure that's a good thing.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    He holds her more naturally than St. V. Just an observation.
    How can you compare to how he holds HIS DAUGHTER to how he holds his girlfriend? Did Joe Simpson set the standard here?

Lily, I know you hate Angelina but lets look at things the right way. One is his 2 year old daughter the other is his baby mama, and to get techincal how many times did Brad ever pick up Angelina and hold her? How fucking stupid would that be? And if he did I'm sure its in/was in the PRIVACY of there own home. Do u expect to see some fake John Mayer and Maniston "affection"? He had to hold her and do a hell of lot more with Angie then he does Shiloh since they had 2 pregnancys in 3 years.

Whats so funny is if Brangelina got caught screwing in there home with the paps 20 foot lense, or if they were constantly seen kissing and being truly affectionate. You be the first one to say they are just TRYING to get attention. Hell, they were just at the premiere for her movie at Cannes, hugging, holding each other and even went to the after party holding hands and in one of the pictures she had her hand holding his ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow Scandolous! I wonder if they ever screw in a airplane! Or in a helicopter, and when she is driving does he go down on her? Plus vice versa? Lets get it all out!!!!! A man and a woman who are together, have a Brady Bunch Family and have fucked at least 1000 times in 4 years dont show that much affection in public, and suddenly people see problems in there relationship (not you, I'm talking about the other haters also)

People say the Chin cant win. Brangelina cant do shit right, if they are all over each other and having monkey sex in villas and limos, they are just trying to make Maniston jealous. If they are in Africa HELPING and bringing stupid ass paps to the poverty, forget the at least 20 million they donated, they just wanted a photo op!

If they dont give the paps what they want, then he loves Shiloh more. Well I hope he does because she is his child!Damn, I forgot when I read these Brangelina/Aniston threads to get the buttered popcorn ready. There is ALWAYS some bullshit. Because in some eyes Angie will "forever be the homewrecker" and Pitt will "forever be the asshole who hurt the post op Trannys heart" and Chin "Well she is basically forgettable unless she has a new dude to promote, er um a movie." I wonder how that search for a new husband and kids she SWORE she wanted. She wanted it all! In 2005. Here its 2008, and we aint seen shit she claimed. LMAO. But only B/A get called on there lies.
    Last edited by Shuisfan1234; May 19th, 2008 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    How can you compare to how he holds HIS DAUGHTER to how he holds his girlfriend? Did Joe Simpson set the standard here?

Lily, I know you hate Angelina but lets look at things the right way. One is his 2 year old daughter the other is his baby mama, and to get techincal how many times did Brad ever pick up Angelina and hold her? How fucking stupid would that be? And if he did I'm sure its in/was in the PRIVACY of there own home. Do u expect to see some fake John Mayer and Maniston "affection". He had to hold her and do a hell of lot more with Angie then he does Shiloh since they had 2 pregnancys in 3 years.

Whats so funny is if Brangelina got caught screwing in there home with the paps 20 foot lense, or if they were constantly seen kissing and being truly affection. You be the first one to say they are just TRYING to get attention. Hell, they were just at the premiere for her movie at Cannes, hugging, holding each other and even went to the after party holding hands and in one of the pictures she had her hand on HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow Scandolous! A man and a woman who are together, have a Brady Bunch Family and have fucked at least 1000 times in 4 years dont show that much affection in public, and suddenly people see problems in there relationship (not you, I'm talking about the other haters also)

People say the Chin cant win. Brangelina cant do shit right, if they are all over each other and having monkey sex in villas and limos, they are just trying to make Maniston jealous.

If they dont give the paps what they want, then he loves Shiloh more. Well I hope he does because she is his child!
    I am sorry to jump into a convo not directed at me but I read the post as Angie doesn't hold Shiloh as naturally as Brad, not Brad holdiing Angie. I apologize if I am reading this wrong.
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

^^that's how I read it too.

Gold Member

Did I read wrong or did she saint V? Which she said meant Saint Angelina but the nickname was St Vagina? How does that mean 4 yr old Zahara? If she was talking about Angie holding Shiloh wrong, I disagree with that oh so much, but if I got what she meant then cool. Lily and I dont have problems with each other, we just dont agree on Jennifer, Angelina and Brad. I thought she clearly said BRAD looks more comfortable holding Shiloh then he does St V? Meaning his babymama/girlfriend.

In other words: BRAD holds SHILOH more naturally than ANGELINA does (hold Shiloh).

BRAD holds Shiloh more naturally than ANGELINA.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Huh?
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Huh?
    make that two huhs?
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information