Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: Shia LaBeouf storms out of press conference - puts a paper bag on his head

Elite Member

I am sorry to see that this is his life now. I really liked him as a child star. I hope he gets the help he needs.
    chartreuse and tiggle like this.

It took several bizarre acts for the cops to finally intervene with Amanda Bynes, and then her family stepped in to help. I hope his Mom and Dad will step up and help, if they are able to do that themselves. His Mom seems odd as well, from the few media reports I have seen about her. So I'm not sure he even has a support system to catch him as he is falling. Sad.

bingo. the two words that came to my mind were: Amanda Bynes. Something is wrong here.
    Jazzy likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Damn, I feel bad for the guy. Something is definitely up with him. I hope he gets the help he needs.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

I agree. This isn't just obnoxious assholery, there appears to be something seriously wrong with him.
    Just Kill Me likes this.

He really does seem to be having a break and I don't think he has anyone to help him. I feel so bad for him. I think he is talented.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

He's either schizo or bipolar.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Rock Bottom! Shia LaBeouf Checks Into Rehab After Drunken NYC Arrest – Report

Posted on Jun 30, 2014 @ 15:34PM | By Melissa Cronin

Splash

Has Shia LaBeouf finally hit rock bottom? After a June 26 arrest following highly publicized drunken escapades in New York City, the actor checked into rehab in Los Angeles on Monday after being spotted carrying Alcoholics Anonymous literature. Only RadarOnline.com has all the details of his long and messy struggle to get — and stay — sober.

Just days after chasing a homeless person in Times Square and being arrested during a Broadway performance of Cabaret, LaBeouf emerged back in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon, according to x17Online — and onlookers couldn’t help but notice the giant blue Alcoholics Anonymous book clutched in his hand. Known by AA members as The Big Book, it is the central text of the program and considered essential reading for anyone trying to get and remain sober. Not long after, according to the report, he checked into rehab, looking “nervous” and “like he didn’t want to do it, but knew he had to,” an eyewitness said.
    Is he finally ready to give up drinking? This isn’t the first time that LaBeouf has dabbled in recovery.

The actor admitted long ago to attending AA meetings as a child, accompanying his father. He managed to stay on the straight and narrow as a teen, crafting a promising film career, but after a 2007 arrest at a Walgreen’s for what he admitted was “intoxicated” behavior, and a 2008 drunk driving arrest, it was clear he was developing issues of his own.
    In 2008, the National Enquirer reported that he had recently taken a chip celebrating 60 days of his own sobriety at an L.A. AA meeting.

By 2011, he was ready to go public with his problems, telling Parade that he was an “alcoholic” after a messy bar brawl.
    He was also spotted frequenting AA meetings in both New York and L.A., insiders tell Radar.
    But by the next year, there were concerning signs he was off the wagon when he bragged about drinking moonshine and dropping LSD for movie roles.

And this week, he was arrested and charged with harassment, disorderly conduct and criminal trespass in NYC after downing margaritas while watching the World Cup at a midtown bar.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

I wish him well.
    gas_chick likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Sounds like he might be on the right track. If it's not just addiction, I hope he gets pointed in the right direction for mental health if it's that too. Gut is saying yes.
    huntsy_2000 likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Dear Paps,

Give him space. The general public doesn't need to see picture of him carrying AA paperwork, or coming/going from meetings and/or rehab.
    It's named Alcoholics Anonymous for a reason.

Give him and the other people that happen to be attending the same meetings as he is (famous or otherwise) their privacy.
    Let him focus on sobriety/resolving his issues, and not add stress to the situation by following/photographing his every move.

Back off, jerks.

xoxo,
    SoCal.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I hope he gets the help he needs.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

You got it, SoCal. Totally agree.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

When I first saw him standing there
    I longed to speak but did not dare
    Something inside whispered to me
    It might be better just to flee

And then he smiled and turned away
    And got tossed out of Cabaret
    That's when I knew he wanted me too
    Even though the bag had blocked his view

He's so shia! he's so shia!
    And he's gonna chase a homeless guy