Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped During a Performance Art Project

How do you write this...

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I really want to know what's wrong with him too. I just came back from a surprise b day party that my friends and family threw for me at a Japanese restaurant (where they prepare the food in front of you) and they shot Saki into your mouth from a squirt containter. Needless to say, I got home and am drunk, and have nothing to entertain me until I go to sleep. But I will agree that there appears to be something wrong with him, and I hope he gets to the bottom of it. He's really annoying though, so I hope he gets to the bottom of it fast...

And then this...

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Of course I could/would talk to you more calmly, and sensibly, given that you've talk to me and my plain too morrow- ing go on at his point. Perhaps you could go on to explain that this is nothing more than going on into the going into the............
    I guess a lot of shots were had in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I reeeeeally want to know whats wrong with him mentally.
    Bipolar or schizo.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Guessing a bit of paranoid delusions. Amanda meet Shia.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Bipolar or schizo.

Thats what I'm thinking too.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Elite Member

Holy shit, what a mess! .. what would be the solution here, from a legal point of view?

Surely someone knows who the woman is? .. and the police should question her.

She took MAJOR advantage of a clearly unstable person (Shia) .. Also hopefully Shia has gotten tested for any STI/STD's .. and gets some counselling ASAP!

Shia has been in very bad shape for a long time now.. he was probably in shock after it happened. .. Depression and Mental Illness mess you up and can't always think or react like a normal person does.

i really hope that something is done about this, for Shia and also to help other men who have survived rape!

Ffs.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Sure, he's unstable. However, does this woman even exist? Is all of this a continuation of his performance piece?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Elite Member

Sluce and Twitchy, i'm just trying to look at it from another point of view (yes unfortunately i get overemotional and over dramatic waay too often .. sigh) .. i'm sorry.

Just the thought of someone being sexually assaulted and then not believed is horrific.

Either way, look.. if it did happen, if it didn't happen.. Shia needs to get some help.

(and i'm a gullible idiot .. haha)..
    Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; November 29th, 2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something.

Even if the story happened exactly as he told it, I still don't believe he was sexually assaulted. Sorry.

Women (and men) throughout history have been raped because of their inability to consent to sexual activity due to alcohol, drugs, mental incapacity, emotional control, or pure physical force. I do not consider unwillingness to mess up one's little art project as true inability to consent. It's insulting to victims everywhere to compare the scenarios. Unless he had a list of activities that were not allowed then, by telling visitors they could do "whatever they wanted to him," he was essentially consenting. Sorry if I'm victim blaming; just can't work up much sympathy for him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information