Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Shia LaBeouf & Mia Goth Split, Rumors Swirl That He's Dating FKA Twigs

The bun in her oven. I feel sorry for the chick, too, but at least she has a chance of escaping. That kid isn't getting out of that situation until she decides to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    What sane, childless adult goes to Chuck E. Cheese during a pandemic? That place is a nasty Petri dish of funk in regular times. Eww. I go there only when absolutely forced to do so.
    I couldn’t take going there anymore and my kids loved it. I lied to my first set 5-6 years ago and told them that Chuck E Cheese went bankrupt and closed. Sometimes we would drive by one and the kids would comment that it looked open but I would say nope, it’s closed, just looks open. Now they’re pre-teens and I still keep up the lie so that the younger set doesn’t start asking questions. Never going back!!
    sputnik, palta, Novice and 2 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    What sane, childless adult goes to Chuck E. Cheese during a pandemic? That place is a nasty Petri dish of funk in regular times. Eww. I go there only when absolutely forced to do so.
    the kind that lets shia laboeuf knock them up even though the entire world knows he's fucking insane and a horrible, horrible partner.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I couldn’t take going there anymore and my kids loved it. I lied to my first set 5-6 years ago and told them that Chuck E Cheese went bankrupt and closed. Sometimes we would drive by one and the kids would comment that it looked open but I would say nope, it’s closed, just looks open. Now they’re pre-teens and I still keep up the lie so that the younger set doesn’t start asking questions. Never going back!!
    that reminds me of this woman whose hippie anti-sugar mother told her the ice cream truck only plays music when its out of ice cream
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    that reminds me of this woman whose hippie anti-sugar mother told her the ice cream truck only plays music when its out of ice cream
    oh, that's funny!
    sputnik likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information