Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Sherri Shepherd and Hubby Lamar Sally Separate

^The article claims Lamar wanted that added after the wedding.

I disagree strongly with her homophobic views and don't think she is the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree (once watched her become completely confused when Whoopi told her there were people and civilizations before Jesus), but to me she seems like an overall good person. Seems like she is genuine.

Either way, I feel bad for the kids.

i find her to be a giant pain in the ass, a nitwit, a know-nothing twat. but i do agree that i feel bad for the kids.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I wonder if the surrogate would have any say in where the child she's carrying would live? Would that be taken into consideration or is she just a vessel without any rights?

I love Sherri Shepherd, probably because I've never seen an episode of the View, so for me she's always going to be: and
    dougie likes this.

Did this guy do anything to help her son, since he wasn't working and had all that time?

The surrogate is just a hired gun. No say so allowed.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^^ Could she be a character witness or anything like that in favor or one of the parents in a custody fight?

If a surrogate saw violence between two parents of the child she was carrying would she still be obligated to give the child to them or could she call CPS before the child was born and report them? Just wondering, as it's such an interesting subject.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

My current thinking is to not lump both husbands together. The second husband seems to be pulling from the golddiggers playbook, have a kid, get full or at least half custody, and then demand child support so that the child (and by default) parent can maintain a certain lifestyle. I'm not so sure that applies to the first ex-husband. For some reason I thought that Jeffrey, Sr. had primary or half custody of Jeffrey, Jr., it seemed like when Sherri talked about her son, she was constantly flying out to see him, or having him flown in to see her. I was surprised to read that her son lived in New York with her, I rationalized it as, since I haven't regularly watched The View in recent years, that something changed along the lines of once he became school age he needed to primarily reside with one parent. Of course my original impression could have been wrong.

My inclination is to take the first husband's allegations seriously, I am not Team Jeffrey, Sr., and hope that both parents are doing their best by Jeffrey, Jr., but I definitely think that there should be an investigation of some sort. Since their son is special needs which was known since his birth, presumably there is lots of documentation out there, and allegations like their son regressed or the caretakers are not properly skilled can be substantiated or refuted.

Sherri Shepherd

It's Not My Kid

I'm Not Paying Child Support

7/5/2014 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Sherri Shepherd does not want anything to do with her unborn surrogate baby ... because she believes her estranged husband defrauded her into having the kid in the first place so he could get child support ... this according to multiple sources connected with the couple.

TMZ broke the story ... Sherri and her husband Lamar Sally each separately filed legal docs to end their marriage. The big complication -- a baby will be born this month to a surrogate who signed a contract with Sherri and Lamar.

Now our sources say ... the baby was conceived with Lamar's sperm, but NOT Sherri's egg.

Now here's where it gets tricky. We're told Sherri does not want custody or even to be considered a parent ... because she doesn't want to get stuck with massive child support payments.

Sherri wants a judge to rule she has no parental rights or responsibilities -- which would shut the door to child support. She claims Lamar defrauded her -- that he got her to sign on for a surrogate birth knowing full well he would divorce her and then nail her to the wall for child support.

Our Lamar sources say Sherri tried to get pregnant in vitro and when it didn't work she got deeply involved in the surrogacy process.

Another twist ... Sherri has filed for divorce in New Jersey and Lamar has filed in California. This is not a coincidence. We did some digging, and found New Jersey courts generally do NOT recognize surrogacy agreements, which means Lamar would probably be shut down. Not so in Cali.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz36bpfRI68

oh so messy

*low whistle*

This is some truly fucked up shit right here. And the only one I feel sorry for is the baby.
    Kittylady, BITTER, Flygirl and 5 others like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

That is just too fucked up.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'll be the one to say it.

I am one of those "karma" people. Sure sometimes karma is AFU, and good things happen to bad people, and bad things happen to good people..blahblahblah. I'm not one to mock infertility, but when shit like this happens, I sure as hell believe, that there is a reason, why you can't get pregnant (generic "you" btw).

I feel REALLY bad for the surrogate. I hope she decides to say "FUCK YOU Bitches!!", keep the baby, and sue them BOTH for child support, AND WIN". I don't give a fuck about Sherri and Lamar, BUT to put a woman who agrees to be a surrogate through this, its fucking deplorable.

I'm sorry, but *inset higher power here*, was in the right, to make that cunt, as barren as the Sahara, wherever the Sahara is, on her square map. Isn't this the bitch, that argued the Earth isn't round?
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.

Very Christian of you Sherri, you piece of shit.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.

Sure that husband of hers is a scheming piece of crap, but I cannot fathom putting the surrogate and the baby in this position for any reason. Sherry Shepherd made the choice to bring that child into the world, and whether she would have made the same choice in hindsight is irrelevant. The die is cast, a child is on the way, and Sherry needs to be a stand-up human being and NOT just throw her hands up in a shit fit because she doesn't want to be tethered to the lowlife she married.

On the other hand, I can't justify placing an innocent baby with a nutcase who would pull this kind of crap. And the surrogate wasn't pregnant out of a desire to be a mother. There's just no good answer here for the child.

Defrauded or not, that's a person you're talking about there, Sherri. When you treat people like things, you pretty much define yourself as a monster.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information