Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Sherri Shepherd and Hubby Lamar Sally Separate

Nothing really wrong with velcro shoes at nine. My son is nine and just learned to tie shoes. I would say to cry baby over that shit is just ridiculous. And yes, some nine year olds are in second grade and read at a second grade level. Yeah, sure sounds like this one is up to what is going on with his son which all of this is NORMAL absentee dad.

They may be messing with the wrong Babe. Sherri has some powerful friends. The current Cad waited until a baby was on the way to file. Money,money.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Sherri has been open about her son having issues so perhaps he cannot be expected to progress on the normal timeline. But, with 2 men claiming she should not have her kids, there may be some interesting stories about to come out.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ Hard to tell. I find her annoying as hell, but she's worked consistently in the business, which is more than can be said for her husbands. The first one is an "actor" who hasn't acted in anything for years, and the second is a "tv writer" who has writing credits for one show 7-8 years ago on imdb. I think it's safe to say she was the main breadwinner in both marriages, so I can't help but wonder if money isn't the motivating factor in the custody battles. Her current husband hired K-Fed's lawyer. Just sayin'.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I hate her viewpoints, but damn I loved her on 30 Rock, she was great. and she was really funny on Everybody Loves Raymond too.
    chartreuse likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ Agreed. She's much easier to take as an actress than as herself.
    *DIVA! and Wilson like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I hate her viewpoints, but damn I loved her on 30 Rock, she was great. and she was really funny on Everybody Loves Raymond too.
    I agree. Her viewpoints can be insane, but she's funny.

Also, a nine year old reading at a 2nd grade level? According to when most kids in California start school, he's only a grade behind.

Jeffrey is a piece of shit poor excuse if a man... He wants more custody, now because she's making more money for child support!! I think he should do his research on his son's autism, needs, and capabilities!!
    McJag likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I think her husbands are after money. I think the second one is as cold blooded as all get out and I hope some judge shoots him down in 5 minutes.
    She is a working mother. All working mothers are gone a lot. All working mothers depend on child care when at work.
    This should give every working woman chills.
    I hope she got a prenup at least.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

witchcurlgirl and chartreuse like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I cannot abide by her blatant homophobia...I might as well respect David Dukes intelligence despite the fact that he thinks black people are inferior.
    Sherri is stupid. I don't care what kind of actress she is.
    *DIVA! and nessysuperstar like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Yeah...because he's such a hunk, y'all....

Sherri Shepherd's Ex

Rules for Our Marriage:

1) DON'T GET FAT

5/17/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Sherri Shepherd's estranged husband wanted her to sign a document promising that she would enjoy sex and not get fat ... TMZ has learned.

Sherri and Lamar Sally signed a prenup before they got hitched in 2011. We're told at some point after the wedding, Lamar wanted an amendment to the prenup, which included the following:

-- "I respect my husband's opinions and recognize him as the leader of our home. I will always speak well of my husband."

-- "I enjoy having sex with my husband. I crave intimacy with him and want to be uninhibited and free in our lovemaking."

-- "MY BODY IS IMPORTANT TO ME. I STRIVE TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY BODY WEIGHT AND EXERCISE AT LEAST THREE TIMES A WEEK." (HIS emphasis)

-- "It is my joy to submit to my husband as a way to honor God."

Of course Sherri rejected the amendment.

Lamar filed for separation earlier this month ... Sherri has since filed for divorce. They're fighting over custody of their unborn baby via surrogate.

We contacted Lamar's lawyer ... so far no word back.

Click here to read excerpts

Read more: Sherri Shepherd's Ex -- Rules for Our Marriage ... 1) DON'T GET FAT | TMZ.com

He sounds like a real gem.

Ar least she wasn't dumb enough to sign that.

Why would you go through a marriage in the first place if someone handed you a document like that? Ridiculous. I promise to enjoy sex?? What the hell? Hate to be stereotypical, but it's usually not lack of knowledge on the woman's part that makes sex unenjoyable. Just sayin......

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information