Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Shayne Lamas in a coma, loses baby

Hit By Ban Bus!

omg this is terrible...

Shayne Lamas released from hospital after health scare, miscarriage

The ‘Bachelor’ alum thanks her family and honored her son who she miscarried in a statement after she is released from the Orange County hospital.

Read more: Shayne Lamas released from hospital after health scare, miscarriage Â* - NY Daily News

Shayne Lamas has been released from intensive care and is awake and alert after the TV star suffered severe complications during her pregnancy.

"Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers," Lamas, 28, wrote in a statement Thursday, obtained by the Daily News.

"I've cried reading the expression of generosity and warmth from everyone. … I'm out of ICU at Mission Viejo Hospital. I cannot thank the medical staff here enough for not giving up on me."

The "Bachelor" alum was rushed to the hospital Feb. 9 after collapsing in her Orange County home.

Lamas was briefly in a coma, according to her husband Nik Richie (L), but her father, actor Lorenzo Lamas, disputed that claim.

Doctors determined Lamas, the daughter of actor Lorenzo Lamas, was suffering from internal bleeding. She was reportedly 16 weeks into her pregnancy and suffered a miscarriage. Her husband, Nik Richie, said the reality star was briefly in a coma — though her father provided a contradicting update to People magazine.

"She is not in a coma, however, she did miscarry the child she was carrying," he told People a day after the ordeal.

"We are so very grateful to the hospital personnel and the doctors who saved her life last night."

Lamas thanked her family in the statement Thursday.

"Thank you to my father and his wife, my mother, my sisters, my grandmother and New York family, my husband's family, and to my husband for never leaving my side," she said in the statement.

"Nik, your strength can never be measured. I love you."

"To everyone out there, please donate blood. You can save a life like mine," she continued. "In loving memory of my son, Rex Jagger Lamas-Richie."

Lamas and Richie are parents to a 2-year-old daughter, Press. Her husband had been blogging updates on his wife's health from her side in the hospital.

"This has been the toughest week of my life," he wrote on Feb. 17. "But my love Shayne Lamas has grown tremendously."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz2uAnD6Ubb
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

fgg

All in the family: Shayne Lamas’ stepmom is carrying her baby

This is truly a tight knit-family.

Shayne Lamas’ stepmom, Shawna Craig, is carrying her baby. At 29 years old, Lamas is a year older than her stepmother, who is acting as her surrogate.

“Shawna’s not just my stepmother, she’s like a soul sister,” Lamas said in the latest issue of Closer, which featured exclusive family portraits. “She’s an angel that blessed my whole family, including my father.”

Craig, 28, is the fifth wife of Shayne’s father Lorenzo Lamas, who was on “The Bold and the Beautiful” from 2004-2006 and most famously starred on “Renegade.”

Shayne and husband Nik Richie’s quest to have more children, after welcoming daughter Press Dahl three years ago, has been ongoing.

They lost their unborn baby boy in 2014 after she suffered a uterine rupture. As a result, the couple can no longer have children biologically.

Craig, who actually works at a fertility agency that helps couples (like Shayne and Richie) select egg donors and surrogates, decided to become a surrogate for her husband’s daughter.

“I’m ecstatic to be pregnant,” said Craig, who is due to give birth to a boy on July 10. “It’s the best thing in the world.”

Recognizing how special their blended family is, Shayne admits the situation is not typical.

“Somebody else carrying your baby is weird,” she added. “But I lost my son, and now Shawna is carrying my son. I have been given the biggest blessing in the whole world and I will always be grateful.”

Shayne and Richie, who is the creator of TheDirty.com, quickly met and wed in April 2010 in a Las Vegas ceremony.

All in the family: Shayne Lamas’ stepmom is carrying her baby | Page Six

pics at the link.
    Kittylady and MmeVertigina like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I thought Falcon Crest was cancelled years ago. Quite the story here.

Good for her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This reminds me of Shameless.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

That's pretty cool.

This makes me happy, she's been through a lot, she deserves this.

Very nice story.

Wow, great update.

Is Shawna Craig actually Shawna Sands with either her remarried name or maiden name? Someone please tell me Lorenzo did not marry two Shawna's?

Edit: I just googled it and he did. He married TWO Shawna's, just different spellings.

Total afterthought, but her husband is the epitome of what's wrong with guys/dudes/men whatever, today. I don't know that I feel particularly warm and fuzzy knowing he's procreating and passing his ideas and ideals along to any child.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Total afterthought, but her husband is the epitome of what's wrong with guys/dudes/men whatever, today. I don't know that I feel particularly warm and fuzzy knowing he's procreating and passing his ideas and ideals along to any child.
    I find it interesting that this latest wife is very young and has chosen to carry his grandbaby. They haven't had children of their own. I think it's pretty selfless of her to go through all of that for somebody else, I am impressed. If she has no ulterior motives, then she is WAY too good for him
    BelledeJour likes this.

I agree llamama. I was talking about Nik Richie. Lorenzo is just an over the hill was-been. But I'm always impressed by women who can do surrogacy. I'd never be able to myself.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    I was talking about Nik Richie.
    OOOHHH, I thought you were talking about Lorenzo Lamas. I didn't even know that guy's name. Now it makes sense!

fgg

Shayne Lamas ‘shocked’ her dad OK with stepmom as surrogate

Shayne Lamas is showing off her baby — and her stepmother’s post-baby body.

Shayne’s stepmom, Shawna Craig, served as a surrogate for Shayne and husband Nik Richie, giving birth to the couple’s second child last month.

Closer Weekly has the first photos of the baby boy, Lyon Lamas-Richie, who was snapped alongside his parents, big sister Dahl Press, Shayne’s father, who is the actor Lorenzo Lamas, and Shawna — all dressed in white and blue. The magazine’s cover features the bold headline “My Wife Gave Birth to My Grandson!” under a picture of Lorenzo and baby Lyon.

Shayne, who at 29 years old is the same age as her stepmother, asked Shawna to act as her surrogate following Shayne’s near-fatal ectopic pregnancy last year, which left the former “Bachelor” contestant unable to carry a child herself.

“I was shocked that my dad was on board with this, to be 100 percent honest,” Shayne tells the magazine. “But I’ll always be grateful.”

After the water birth, Shawna experienced a frightening medical emergency: a ruptured blood vessel that caused her to quickly lose blood.

“I thought I was going to die,” Shawna says. “I was so scared. I was freaking out. I thought, I gave this gift to my family and now I am going to bleed to death. One life in, one life out.”

She has since recovered, and says, “I would do it again in a heartbeat.”

Shawna is 57-year-old Lorenzo’s fifth wife.

Shayne Lamas ‘shocked’ her dad OK with stepmom as surrogate | Page Six

picture of them all at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information