Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Sharon Stone's nephew, 22, found dead

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Annika, my daughter died in July from a heroin overdose. Please don't try it. Life is beautiful, please don't waste yours.
    omg i'm so sorry to hear that. hugs for you that is just so shitty DSB. it chokes me up.

i don't think i will ever try heroin. i just think about it. i'm too scared and know that i would end up a serious junkie. the pills though, those are super hard. i tell myself i'm not so bad cuz i only splurge every once and a while. but gawwwwd, i crave that shit... i'm not afraid to admit that. i promise i will never go down the road of heroin though. or poppy seed tea.

i can't take advil so i am able to get the codeine so easily. my doc prescribes me 100 tabs. i just can't stop them once i start then they are gone and i'm just okay i guess. i still crave them. it feels so good.

when i was in the hospital i was getting 2mg morphine IV every 8 minutes for like a week, then every 2 hours i got 5mg. i was hospitalized from dec-feb. then i had prescriptions for morphine while i had a tubefeed for 2 months. i was taking like 12 a day. i stopped very easily. i got nightsweats for a while... but it was like whatever right? then a few months later i just started wishing i had it again. it really just relaxed me and made me happy as shit. i'm on disability right now and yeah, i can't go down that road. i recognize it. i can deal with it. i don't want to ever be a hardcore drug addict. i have too much to lose.

i can admit it on here. i'd never tell anyone in my family or friends. gahhh they would beat my ass. i am supposed to be such a responsible person.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Annika, my daughter died in July from a heroin overdose. Please don't try it. Life is beautiful, please don't waste yours.
    I am so very sorry for your loss, Darksithbunny.

darksithbunny, so sorry to hear that. Hug to you.
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    sometimes i think about trying heroin. but my mind says wtf are you thinking???!!! i became addicted to morphine after some major health issues and hospitalization almost a year ago. i still crave the shit out of that stuff. i get a prescription for codeine every 3 months for menstrual pain and i end up using it all at once then going cold turkey till i go back for my next scrip. i have a friend who brings me hydrocodone (dilaudid) that he gets from his mother (3 or 4 at a time) once a month... i've even thought about buying poppy pods to make tea...

i know if i wasn't in a place right now where i have responsibilities and and people who depend on me i'd be in an alley somewhere shooting up puddle water with my junk. i have such an addictive nature. le sigh...

it's rough out there. i feel so bad for people who are addicted, it's a nasty ass disease for sure.
    My recommendation: the next time you feel like trying heroin, go to bluelight.org and search for the heroin threads. I guarantee that what you read in those threads will make you run screaming in the opposite direction of heroin. Yes, the first time you will experience the best high you will ever have, but you will spend the rest of your miserable life chasing the dragon to try to have it again, and you never will. Meanwhile you will destroy your life and the lives of your loved ones as you spiral into addiction. Don't do it unless you are ready to lose your friends, family, employment, home and self respect. Don't do it. Just don't!!
    Kittylady likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Annika if I were you, I'd seek treatment. Even if it's just attending NA meetings. Before your addiction gets loose and steals everything you have. You're telling us about it because you know the danger you are in. I wish you the very best.
    Last edited by CornFlakegrl; November 22nd, 2014 at 10:52 AM.
    Kittylady and NickiDrea like this.

You're also rationalizing your drug use Annika. You've mentioned numerous prescription opiates that you abuse . Please get some help before it's too late.
    maryk and Kittylady like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    You're also rationalizing your drug use Annika. You've mentioned numerous prescription opiates that you abuse . Please get some help before it's too late.
    I would also like to add that I have known so many people who sound just like Annika does at the moment who end up addicted to Heroin. It starts with the pills, but most of the time it ends with Heroin, no matter how much you tell yourself you would never do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information