Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Shailene Woodley: Girls lose their virginity after other girls pressure them

Quote Originally Posted by Polyester Pam View Post
    So she'd always been really shy around guys, not sure why (parents weren't divorced, had a brother, was fine around girls, etc - not sure if any of those are reasons to be weird around boys, just throwing out ideas here) but it was crippling to the point where it took her months to get the guts to say hello to a coworker she had a crush on. I'm pretty sure they worked in the same department too. Anyway I guess she decided enough was enough, went on a crazy diet, started up Accutane, then some anti depressants and suddenly it was game on. She later said it was like her moral centre was totally turned off, and she felt no remorse for anything she did, which included buying booze for underage kids and then eventually banging the 17 year old in a parking lot, thereby cashing in her V-card. I did point out at that point there are a few laws being broken here, the most pressing being the possible statutory rape but she didn't think so. She said the 15 year old she also hooked up with the week after was possibly more grey-area.

After she realized that banging teenagers in parking lots and just off security camera, AT THE STORE SHE WORKED AT while his friend watched, wasn't overly fulfilling, she went onto her roommate's bf (who was married with kids and her roomie was his mistress) who was older and then I guess suddenly she snapped again and it was over as soon as it started. Absolute trainwreck. I have no idea what happened after. Intense therapy would be my hope.
    honestly, it sounds like her extreme inexperience means that when it comes to sex, she's got the emotional maturity of the teenage boys she was fucking which somewhat mitigates the perv factor. sounds like she's got a lot of issues.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^yeah, like a Michael Jackson effect

I can't stand her face. I wish she'd shut her pie hole.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I wasn't pressured, I really wanted to Fuuuck.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I can't stand her face. I wish she'd shut her pie hole.
    Yeah, I hate her smug greasy hippie face too, I always want to punch it. Anyhoo...
    gas_chick likes this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

LOL Shelleee!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I experienced what could be called unspoken pressure when I was younger. If you were still a virgin by your late teens then you were apparently frigid and 'damaged'. Wanting to wait until you were ready or had met the right person wasn't a consideration; nope, you obviously had an Arctic wasteland in your knickers and weren't worth bothering with.
    holly and LaFolie like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I can totally see what she's saying here. When I was in 7th grade, I had a friend in 8th grade who was hanging around this other girl who was also an 8th grader, but she was dating a 9th grader. For simplicity's sake, I'll call my friend Denise, & her friend I'll call Tina. So Tina was having sex with her boyfriend all of the time, every chance they could (which was a lot, since both parents worked & Tina had lots of time after school before they got home)...anyway, she really talked up how great sex was to Denise. So Denise starts having sex with a guy who was friends with Tina's boyfriend, & consequently, she starts having sex with pretty much every guy who wants it. So she starts telling me that I need to have sex because it's the only way to keep guys interested! I was freaking 12!!!! So yes, girls definitely get pressure from other girls, whether they are telling them they need to do it, or if it's just by the fact their friends are doing it (even if their friends aren't telling them they need to do it too) This was over 30 years ago, BTW. I can imagine it's probably gotten worse.

I worked with a girl once who was losing it because she was still a virgin at 30; she subsequently went on Accutane, went slightly bananas, and lost it to a 17 year old boy in a grocery store parking lot) and even if you resolutely state that no, there's no pressure, I think it's still there, even if it's not outrightly obvious. I still find myself comparing my life to what people are doing, but that's Facebook and a whole other issue.
    So she'd always been really shy around guys, not sure why (parents weren't divorced, had a brother, was fine around girls, etc - not sure if any of those are reasons to be weird around boys, just throwing out ideas here) but it was crippling to the point where it took her months to get the guts to say hello to a coworker she had a crush on. I'm pretty sure they worked in the same department too. Anyway I guess she decided enough was enough, went on a crazy diet, started up Accutane, then some anti depressants and suddenly it was game on. She later said it was like her moral centre was totally turned off, and she felt no remorse for anything she did, which included buying booze for underage kids and then eventually banging the 17 year old in a parking lot, thereby cashing in her V-card. I did point out at that point there are a few laws being broken here, the most pressing being the possible statutory rape but she didn't think so. She said the 15 year old she also hooked up with the week after was possibly more grey-area.

After she realized that banging teenagers in parking lots and just off security camera, AT THE STORE SHE WORKED AT while his friend watched, wasn't overly fulfilling, she went onto her roommate's bf (who was married with kids and her roomie was his mistress) who was older and then I guess suddenly she snapped again and it was over as soon as it started. Absolute trainwreck. I have no idea what happened after. Intense therapy would be my hope.
    Any chance you live in Florida?????? I have a former co-worker that has almost the same story....i30 year old virgin, super shy, starts taking anti depression meds and Litium and starts having sex with her teenage co-worker at her second job. Would have sex in the Downtown Disney parking lot after the store they worked at closed. Then suddenly moved to Virigina and started sleeping with her roommates married boyfriend. After a year moves to Jacksonville and stops having sex with anything that moves and eventually moved back to Orlando and lives with her parents

Quote Originally Posted by Hostage View Post
    Any chance you live in Florida?????? I have a former co-worker that has almost the same story....i30 year old virgin, super shy, starts taking anti depression meds and Litium and starts having sex with her teenage co-worker at her second job. Would have sex in the Downtown Disney parking lot after the store they worked at closed. Then suddenly moved to Virigina and started sleeping with her roommates married boyfriend. After a year moves to Jacksonville and stops having sex with anything that moves and eventually moved back to Orlando and lives with her parents
    The circle of life.
    dexter7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    think girls are more likely to be pressured by the guys they date because the guys want to have sex (and lose their virginity if they haven't already).
    That's what I think, it was guys putting on pressure. You start kissing, next thing you know they're trying to touch you all over. I was happy with just kissing, excuse me I'm 12! I don't wanna be penetrated yet, thank you!

And the chicks were no better, always asking you how far you went, trying to get all up in your business. Probably hoping to get some dirt on you so they can be the first to talk shit about you.
    Kittylady likes this.

I don't live in Florida but holy shit, clearly we got some case studies about 30 year old virgins who go mental with teenage boys after taking anti depressant. And here I thought this chick was unique! Although man, that Downtown Disney parking lot is just so much darker in its symbolism, ha ha
    Hostage likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information