Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selfish anorexic Nicole Richie misses parties and blow, blames kid

So she is the answer to the B.I. Grimm, your list sounds just like me.

I can't believe this girl was once claiming that she was a changed person and that her baby completely transformed her. now, for probably the first time in her lame life, she's being honest and she admits she didn't change at all. I was right. Damn.
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I think Nicole is an idiot overall, but not because of this. I dislike people saying a woman isn't a good mom if she dares to admit some feelings of loss or boredom or if she dares to want some time to do things without her kid attached. This modern notion of what makes a good mother is out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I think Nicole is an idiot overall, but not because of this. I dislike people saying a woman isn't a good mom if she dares to admit some feelings of loss or boredom or if she dares to want some time to do things without her kid attached. This modern notion of what makes a good mother is out of control.

I think we think that just in Nicole's case. Personally because since the first minute she got pregnant she claimed she was a completely different person. She was saying that nothing that she was before was still her. And now, she finally admits that she's still like the before-pregnancy Nicole. A party girl.
    Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.
    Marilyn Monroe

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

^^^I see what you mean. But, I take everything a new parent says with a grain of salt. Have you ever met one that didn't say something similar, especially when asked, "How do you like being a mom/dad?". Nature gives new moms that oxy-whatever so you are in a haze of love and wonderment to prevent you from strangling the little human that has kept you from sleeping more than 45 minutes in a row.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    ^^^I see what you mean. But, I take everything a new parent says with a grain of salt. Have you ever met one that didn't say something similar, especially when asked, "How do you like being a mom/dad?". Nature gives new moms that oxy-whatever so you are in a haze of love and wonderment to prevent you from strangling the little human that has kept you from sleeping more than 45 minutes in a row.
    i dunno, i know lots of new moms (really, parents) who are struggling with caring for newborns. they love their babies, but become frustrated because it is difficult. i agree with buttmunch, you can love your child but know that you are missing out on the freedom that comes with being childfree. i think that's one of the reasons that i postponed having children.

I sincerely hope she stays clean, but I'm not holding my breath... especially since Joel was just seen out with Lindsay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information