Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Selena Gomez — Secret Rehab Stint For Exhaustion

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez ‘Caught Doing Lines’ Of Cocaine — On Tape! — At L.A. Clu

Justin Bieber’s purported drug repertoire is apparently expanding from marijuana to cocaine, and he’s turned on again, off-again loveSelena Gomez onto it as well, insiders tell InTouch.

“They have been partying nonstop, they clearly aren’t worried about their behavior,” a source told InTouch about the 20-year-old “Baby” singer and 21-year-oldWizards of Waverly Place star regarding their recent romantic renaissance, which has included late nights at Los Angeleshotspots such as Bootsy Bellows and 1Oak.

The insider went onto tell the magazine that a secret tape is circulating of the once-wholesome stars allegedly snorting the contraband at 1Oak on June 16, and that “someone’s trying to get paid for it.

“They get caught doing lines,” the insider said, noting that “the video is pretty dark and fuzzy.”

As we previously reported, on the following day, June 17, cops paid a visit to “Come And Get It” singer’s Hidden Hills, Calif. mansion after neighbors complained of loud noises, telling the starlet to keep the volumes down.

A source attributed the household hijinks to Bieber’s “bad influence,” as the performer infamously moved out of his Calabasas neighborhood earlier this year, after infuriating neighbors with late night parties, dangerous moves behind the wheel and an egging incident that he’s still on the hook for.

The Spring Breakers star’s family, based on the latest developments, are understandably “terrified it won’t end well,” a second source told the magazine.

“This time, they think Selena is going to have to hit rock bottom before she realizes Justin isn’t good for her,” the second source said. “She’s pretty much lost most of her friends and family because of this toxic relationship – and she still doesn’t care.

“This road she’s taking . . . it’s all just so scary.”

Justin Bieber Got Selena Gomez Doing Lines | Radar Online

he’s turned on again, off-again love Selena Gomez onto it as well
    Far be it for me to defend that little asshole Beiber, but I don't believe that Selena Gomez has to be turned on to anything. She seems quite capable of going down that road all by herself.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

I agree - Selena is responsible for her own actions. I foresee her overdosing and Beib taking the fall for supplying the drugs.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

^i call that a win-win!
    sluce, joebob, SillyME54 and 3 others like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Awww....I like her. I hope she gets off that shit and away from him. I think she has been a good girl for so long and under her parents thumb, that she is now rebelling like a majority of teens/early 20s do. I just hope she is smart about it and doesn't let it take control over her and her life.

I think, like most child stars, she's been supporting her mom since she was like 12. Her mom hasn't controlled her at all. Don't want to piss of the bank, ya know?
    CL** likes this.

Both of them are morons...they deserve each other and all the shit that they drag each other into.

Justin and Selena = Bobby and Whitney: The Next Generation.

Bobby was a pop star/R&B singer/boy bander
    Whitney was a pop star/all-american girl
    Both started in the business at a very young age.

He became the "bad boy" (a**hole) as he grew up
    Whitney still maintained a successful career throughout the years, but was heavily influenced/affected by Bobby.
    Their relationship was off-and-on/tumultuous.

Drugs.

The End.
    arie_skop, Belt Up, CL** and 2 others like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

My daughter loved Wizards of Waverly Place when she was younger and I'll admit, I watched it with her more than a few times. For some reason, I was really rooting for Selena Gomez -- she seemed to have her head on straight for quite awhile. Hollywood is a vile place.
    sprynkles and huntsy_2000 like this.

I just hope she gets clean and makes the best decisions she can for her future....without him, of course....lol
    sluce likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    My daughter loved Wizards of Waverly Place when she was younger and I'll admit, I watched it with her more than a few times. For some reason, I was really rooting for Selena Gomez -- she seemed to have her head on straight for quite awhile. Hollywood is a vile place.
    true. she was the last of the Disney stars to go bad. sad. but other than getting into drugs she hasn't done anything wrong. no nude pics leaked online or assaults against backup dancers

no nude pics leaked online
    Wait a second - there's nothing wrong with that!

Unless it's a picture with "Uncle Terry".

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information