Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Selena Gomez Secret Rehab Stint For Exhaustion

Why is she famous and how does she have so many fans? I'm missing something with this girl because I just don't see anything special or interesting about her.
    arie_skop and southernbelle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Why is she famous and how does she have so many fans? I'm missing something with this girl because I just don't see anything special or interesting about her.
    I knew she was on some kid's show, but I am surprised people actually listen to her music

She has done several teenie boper movies,...kind of like Lohan did for several years. My youngest watched all of her movies and owns most of them. I like the girl and hope she can move past Beiber, and all of the Hollywood drama and partying.

Elite Member

Spring Break Forever....

She was in this shit movie with James Franco and she was in her bikini for most of it. She is a pretty girl and she has catchy songs written by songwriters who crank out hit songs for other singers. That's about all there is to her.

That movie Spring Breakers was complete trash! Not her best move in trying to get away from the teenie bopper fluff. But, she was only in about half of the movie. Her character got scared and left the group of girls to go home, when Franco started preying on them. Smart move on her part, concidering what the other girls got involved in once she left. lol

Silver Member

wasn't she the main girl on wizards of waverly place? on disney channel. around the same time of hannah montana. she was like the second popular after Miley during that era. she started dating Justin as that was ending i believe. then she put out successful music.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I can honestly say that I've never heard a single song by her so I decided to look her up. Over here she's had two singles; one charted at #8, the other at #106 so I'm guessing that she's more famous in our media for doinking that arsewart Bieber than anything else.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I don't care how old she is, she looks like she is 12
    Beeyotch likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Meanwhile, most people work non-stop for 40+ years before retirement and for a lot less pay than celebrities make. And some even manage to keep relationships going while also raising kids and maintaining friendships. Shockingly, most do not periodically check in to rehab or the hospital for exhaustion, either.

These celebs need to know their audience before they start whining about how fucking hard it is to work for a living.
    Bravo!
    Laurent likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

How much can you work on yourself in two weeks? Cripes, it would take me that long just to catch up on sleep.
    Kittylady, Angeli and Novice like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    How much can you work on yourself in two weeks? Cripes, it would take me that long just to catch up on sleep.

Yeah, we all think "Oh yeah! Two weeks off to bum around the house and chill and do whatever the hell I want!" and then reality slaps us upside the head and we realise that we really should paint the bathroom seeing as though we've had the paint for three months, or that it's about time that we sorted through all those boxes in the attic that we've been ignoring for too long and helloooooo pile of laundry that we've been struggling to conquer and by the way, have you noticed how shabby the front door and the garden are looking?

Meanwhile a celeb shouts at their assistant to hire someone to come and do it for them.
    Bombshell and Novice like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

mjw
    Elite Member

Selena Gomez
    is the latest victim of the revolving door we call the criminal justice system ... because the man who jumped her fence Friday had JUST been convicted and jailed for breaking into her house this past week.

Che Cruz pled no contest this past Wednesday to Unauthorized Entry of a Dwelling -- Selena's home. He was sentenced to 45 days in L.A. County Jail and ordered to stay clear of Selena and her home for 3 years.

TWO DAYS LATER -- because of jail overcrowding -- he was released. He then made a beeline for Selena's Calabasas estate where he jumped the fence and someone made a 911 burglary call. He was arrested for trespassing.

Gotta say ... he's more persistent than Bieber.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2xySh75VK

^^Didn't anyone think this guy might need psychiatric care before releasing him? Pretty scary that he went right from jail to the place he was arrested at and forbidden to be anywhere near just three days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    ^^Didn't anyone think this guy might need psychiatric care before releasing him? Pretty scary that he went right from jail to the place he was arrested at and forbidden to be anywhere near just three days ago.
    I guess it's hard to take being forbidden seriously when you're only held 2 days on a 45 day charge. Of course when you're obsessively stalking a celebrity it's a safe bet that you're channel is tuned to the cuckoo frequency.
    Bombshell and KrisNine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    I guess it's hard to take being forbidden seriously when you're only held 2 days on a 45 day charge. Of course when you're obsessively stalking a celebrity it's a safe bet that you're channel is tuned to the cuckoo frequency.
    Paging some GR members.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information