Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Selena Gomez and Orlando Bloom: New Couple Alert?

Orie is only with her as payback for Miranda Kerr doing the Bieber. Notice how Kerr got bounced from VS after her Bloom marriage busted - Orie's got clout!
    arie_skop likes this.

Seriously? Bloom doesn't have that kind of juice.
    Sassiness likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ It was even worse than that. Kerr got turned out of some big fashion show a while back. She showed up at the door a bit late and was told to go. There were photos of her looking pouty and leaving in a huff. She was also humiliated by VS. The demoted her from angel but said that she could still model undies in their catalog because "she doesn't need to be an angel to do that". Mir got so pissed that she went over to VS rival Wonderbra!Her life was coming up roses until she crossed the Bloom!
    arie_skop likes this.

Yes, I'm sure Bloom was behind that as well.
    Sunrider likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Bloom is a Capricorn, like notorious bad guys Howard Hughes, Richard Nixon, Al Capone, Chairman Mao, & Elvis! They get mean when they're crossed (Elvis especially), even worse than Scorpios!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Seriously? Bloom doesn't have that kind of juice.
    I wouldn't think he had either. What I'd think to be a more likely explanation is that Bieber was the tip of the cheating iceberg and she's pissed off more than a couple of people with her extra marital adventures.
    Sunrider and Sassiness like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

well that's the more rational, less conspiratorial version. Kinda like Bridget Nielsen and Oksana Gregorieva. Still say King Pin Orlando is more interesting angle. He was in LOTR and POTC. Plus he knows Johnny Depp, which gotta count for something.

Some broads are too bad even for Hollywood I guess. They're the kind that you can't tell to go to hell, cause the devil would only send 'em back.

Johnny Depp has power in the retail business world? Who knew?

And Bloom is as evil as Mao? Mao, who killed millions vs a third lead actor in a couple of franchises? I just can't with that.

I would think Kerr's current fat billionaire bf has much more power in the business world than orly. And VS is a business first and foremost. A more likely explanation is she wanted more money than they were willing to pay.
    czb, arie_skop, Sunrider and 1 others like this.

And Bloom is as evil as Mao? Mao, who killed millions vs a third lead actor in a couple of franchises? I just can't with that.

I would think Kerr's current fat billionaire bf has much more power in the business world than orly. And VS is a business first and foremost. A more likely explanation is she wanted more money than they were willing to pay.
    I don't think I said that he was as evil as Mao (inferred??), or even Elvis for that matter. Only that he belongs to the same astrological sign that produces power manic baddies - oh yeah I forgot to mention Joe Stalin was another notorious Capricorn.

Two notorious Capricorns above. That pic was taken just after Nixon had auditioned potential replacements for Henry Kissinger, so he was in a very good mood! He was especially keen on the robot applicant!

BTW you can't deny that Johnny Depp is a person of influence!

In movies, not in my industry. I mean, we'd throw him some free clothes, but he wouldn't have any influence over our businesses or how we run them. Limited brands couldn't give two fucks about Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom.

That tinfoil hat must be tight, I think it's cutting off blood flow to the brain. And Stalin was a Sagittarius, using either the old style calender which would be a Dec 6 birthday, or the new, which would be Dec 18.
    http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...ins-birth-date
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; October 28th, 2014 at 08:13 PM.
    Sassiness likes this.

Maybe Miranda Kerr is a bitch who can't show up to a gig on time and it was her own dumb ass fault she got her pumpkinhead fired.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Who is her current billionaire bf now? lol She was last seen with Bing lol

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/a...e-businessman/

In movies, not in my industry. I mean, we'd throw him some free clothes, but he wouldn't have any influence over our businesses or how we run them. Limited brands couldn't give two fucks about Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom.

That tinfoil hat must be tight, I think it's cutting off blood flow to the brain. And Stalin was a Sagittarius, using either the old style calender which would be a Dec 6 birthday, or the new, which would be Dec 18.
    Joseph Stalin's birth date (Stalin, Joseph) -- Encyclopedia Britannica
    There is a heavy cross over between movies and fashion. That's why Nat Portman went from Black Swan Oscar to Thor's girlfriend. She dissed John Galiano at the Oscars, about his 'nazi' remarks. His supporters, among whom such as Sharon Stone count themselves, weren't pleased. Is it conspiracy, or only politics as usual? Now, naive ones, I'm going back to listening to Alex Jones - the only man in America with the guts to tell it like it is!

Last edited by AgentOrange; October 30th, 2014 at 08:21 AM.
    Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

AgentOrange likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I want a billionaire boyfriend. I would be the worst gold-digger though. I'm 38 years old, so I would only be arm candy to someone the Crypt Keeper's age, and I so can't get into Peepaw sex. Now if they wanted a nap companion, then I'm their girl.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information