Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: See Tallulah Willis' Enormous Emerald Engagement Ring from FiancÚ Dillon Buss

Her butt does not match her thighs or what I can see of her hips, I suspect a BBL.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

i don't think so. regardless how people feel about their faces, the willis girls have always had great bodies. plus, she has years of social media experience and anyone's butt looks a lot more pronounced when shot from that angle. google and IG are full of bikini shots of her in all kinds of influencer poses to showcase her best angles.

case in point:

my lower back would be killing me
    Last edited by sputnik; May 24th, 2021 at 09:35 AM.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Nah. The body looks natural. She's just young and those cheap dollar store granny panties are just pulled up so her little butt cheeks hang out of them instead of wearing them like normal cause she wants to show off for the pic.

If I had a mug like that I'd definitely stick to showing off my body too.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ysmorphia.html

Tallulah Willis poses in her underwear with fiancÚ Dillon Buss... after detailing body dysmorphia

why do they have to share this sh** with the entire world? What happened to privacy?
    DawnM74 and holly like this.

Elite Member

...and how does this help with her body dysmorphia?

After reading the very long description of the ring... I think she is a very exhausting, high maintenance, precious person. Dillon has his hands full.

I also think that for all her obsessing over this ring and the design... it's so... plain. I bet the ring designer wanted to pull her hair out after all the late night FaceTime sessions, just to have a simple gold band and setting. The only design I see is that little part on the band before the stone (don't know the technical term).
    fgg and Beeyotch like this.

I suffer from body dysmorphia and I don't know if this was some sort of fear-based thing when she was told to face her fear and do it anyway, because like HELL you'd get me willingly take photos of myself, never mind putting them on the internet

Also her fiance has a look of the Redmayne doesn't he
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Which is a total shame Levitt because you are gorgeous!!! I understand that it’s not how you see yourself but I have to tell you <3
    tulip, MsDark, czb and 3 others like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Lev, don't do like I did when I was younger.

When you are my age and look back at the few pics you allowed to be taken of yourself "back in the day" and realize how hot you were you will be mad at yourself that you didn't take more.

That is why I'm taking pics like a mofo now. IDGAF who thinks what about it either.

When I'm 95 and resemble yoda I want established proof of my once hotness.

This is why even baby taterhead's panty pics don't annoy me like they would have 10 years ago. Go baby tater.
    burnt_toast, czb, sputnik and 10 others like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Go baby tater.
    This may be my most favorite thing in the last few months. Go baby tater. Go.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Which is a total shame Levitt because you are gorgeous!!! I understand that it’s not how you see yourself but I have to tell you <3
    Quoted for truth.
    Novice, levitt and Kittylady like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    Why is she wearing grandma's panties?
    Seriously reminded me of the giant grannie panties I would see hanging from hangers at GC Murphy's at the mall when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I suffer from body dysmorphia and I don't know if this was some sort of fear-based thing when she was told to face her fear and do it anyway, because like HELL you'd get me willingly take photos of myself, never mind putting them on the internet

Also her fiance has a look of the Redmayne doesn't he
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Lev, don't do like I did when I was younger.

When you are my age and look back at the few pics you allowed to be taken of yourself "back in the day" and realize how hot you were you will be mad at yourself that you didn't take more.

That is why I'm taking pics like a mofo now. IDGAF who thinks what about it either.

When I'm 95 and resemble yoda I want established proof of my once hotness.

This is why even baby taterhead's panty pics don't annoy me like they would have 10 years ago. Go baby tater.
    I totally agree with Mrs Dark's philosophy here. It's getting harder to remember what Levitt looks like, because it's been a while, but I remember she is very good looking. I have something like 300+ photos of Mrs Mo on my phone and some of them are even before I met her. When I'm bored or stressed, I'll look at them and the endorphins start rushing in. I think the guy (George Mackay) who actually deserves Levitt will be that way, too.
    levitt, MsDark and Flygirl like this.

My Dad is huge on photography and I know I've upset him many times by not wanting my photo taken. In fact, his phone's wallpaper is a picture of me when I was 6 on the beach and his screensaver is a picture of my mum and me at Yosemite a couple of years ago. So I know he gets great joy out of photographs of me. I just find them difficult, always have - but MrsDark, I agree, I don't have real trouble looking at photos from years ago and thinking 'why were you so worried??'.

Thanks for your lovely words as always, I love you all very much. I go to weekly therapy now in the hopes it'll help! <3

P.S. Still looking for George. Did see Tobias Menzies, aka Prince Phil in Season 3/4 of The Crown in the west end on Saturday night. My first London-based celeb sighting!!
    Novice, czb, tulip and 5 others like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

-I like the ring
    -Levitt, you’re gorgeous
    -The oversharing these days IS ​obnoxious
    -I agree with MsDark..document it while you’ve got it
    That’s all I have to say about this thread because I really don’t know who these people are.
    levitt likes this.

Her butt looks like a mini Kardashian butt honestly but only in that one picture. Maybe it is the weird underwear, or photoshop?. Her butt looks COMPLETELY different in the yellow and white pictures. Like two different people.

Granny panties and mom jeans are now in again a la the 80s so we will be seeing a lot of them.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

It's the granny panty wedgie making her look like she's got more of a shape in both the hips and butt. Definitely doesn't look as large or fake as Kard-Lard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information