Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Sean Penn and Robin Wright's Son Hopper Arrested for Drug Possession

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Spooky! They're playing tonight 300 metres up the road from my house. I worked late and just got home, and when I went past I could hear them belting out something fast and loud.

I used to love magic mushies but they play havoc with my innards so I haven't had them in years. Even thinking about it is making my stomach churn.
    What I would give to be in Australia at a Primus concert.
    sprynkles and schism like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

If I wasn't so tired after 6 10 hour+ days in a row, and my weed guy just got back from O/S today and was on his way to my house - I was determined to get home. Otherwise I would have gone to the bar across the road where you can sit outside and hear everything.

When the Rolling Stones played a few years back it was a huge deal because it's a small historic theatre and their only other shows here were at 50,000+ stadiums, so for the locals it turned into a street party - they had to block off the main road because so many people turned up just to hang outside and listen. I bet there were plenty of people tonight at the Yakatori bar getting hammered listening to Primus.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Lucky!!!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by emkat View Post
    Wth is he doing in Nebraska?
    and in a 1992 Volvo?

What the hell is up with that t-shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Sadly, not surprising.
    yeah. Because he had to grow up being called Hopper.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

So speaking of Swisher Sweets, my 2nd cousin's husband's sister was married to one of the Swisher Sweets heirs. The heir died a couple of months ago and his money is going to his wife, and he had no kids. So the wife is going to give all her siblings $24,000 per year for the rest of their lives. (That's the most she can give without tax implications.) So I'm having lunch with this side of the family, when cousin 1 asks cousin 2, "Is all that money liquid?" Cousin 2 replies, "No, but she's got 30 million in a swiss bank account." It was an interesting lunch, that's for sure!
    fgg and Waterslide like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    What the hell is up with that t-shirt?
    Found this: https://www.revert95.com/volcom/keg-legs-ss

fgg

Hopper Penn and girlfriend released from jail after drug arrests

Actor and model Hopper Penn has been released from jail after he and actress Uma Von Wittkamp were arrested on drug charges earlier this week in Nebraska.

Penn — the 24-year-old son of Sean Penn and Robin Wright — was arrested Wednesday afternoon with Von Wittkamp, his 26-year-old girlfriend, after a Nebraska State Patrol trooper stopped them on westbound Interstate 80 for allegedly failing to signal. A Hamilton County sheriff’s dispatcher said Penn and Von Wittkamp were released Thursday after posting $25,000 bond apiece.

Authorities said the trooper detected “drug activity” in the 1992 Volvo and searched the car. Inside, they said, they found 14 grams of marijuana, four amphetamine pills and 3 grams of psilocybin, a psychedelic drug commonly known as mushrooms.

Penn was charged with possession of a controlled substance (psilocybin) and possession of marijuana. Von Wittkamp was charged with possession of a controlled substance (amphetamine) and possession of a controlled substance (psilocybin).

Possession of a controlled substance is a felony in Nebraska, punishable by up to two years in prison, a year of post-release supervision and a $10,000 fine. Because Penn allegedly had one ounce or less of marijuana and it’s his first offense in Nebraska, the marijuana charge is only punishable by a citation, a $300 fine and a possible drug treatment course.

Deputy Hamilton County Attorney Benjamin Dennis said he didn’t have any information about the case beyond what was in court filings.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/06/hoppe...er-drug-busts/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

A model? This 40 yo looking drug addict/dealer driving a 1992 Volvo in Nebraska is a model? I guess anyone can be a model these days.

A model what? And at least he's not smiling.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Damn, I need to spruce up my old Grandma's 92 Crown Vic (Only 90k miles!) and claim I'm a model. I'm too lazy to start an instagram page, though, and too lazy to wash the car.
    Waterslide and sprynkles like this.

But think of all that endorsement $$$!!! LOL And the smug look you'll get to have on your face when you get your mugshot taken after getting arrested with a celeb spawn!
    sprynkles and Mrs P like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

So basically weed, adderall, and mushrooms? Wow, I'm sure the streets are way safer now.
    Trixie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    A model? This 40 yo looking drug addict/dealer driving a 1992 Volvo in Nebraska is a model? I guess anyone can be a model these days.
    I think he's kind of hot. He needs a decent haircut but I like that beardy beaten-up look.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information