Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Sean Penn marries girlfriend Leila George

It's not like they're going to last...
    DawnM74 and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I wonder. Does she want his offspring? Maybe it will be a Heard/Depp type of marriage. A few romantic years till it all crumbles badly or a baby/divorce/nice settlement/child support. I waffle, because I believe some people do bring out the worst in you or you really can behave much better with someone better suited to you. Or maybe he's just in love with a young woman and she's easy to get along with.

Imagine being the same exact age as your in-laws. Penn, D'Onofrio, Scacchi, 1960, 1959, 1960. Greta was pregnant with her while filming The Player.
    And she's a year younger than his daughter. But, she's got a whopping two years on his son. Gross.
    DawnM74 and holly like this.

It must be so awkward to have your son-in-law the same age as you. I've always wanted to interview people in this position. What's going through their mind? How do they really feel about this relationship? I wonder if she's dating him to piss of her parents?
    DawnM74 and Lalasnake like this.

I don't care how good his D is. Not for all the GD money in the world homey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalasnake View Post
    ...She doesn't care about his documented and widely-known spousal abuse?
    I can only assume what her father would do if that would ever happen. If anything, it's Sean Penn who shold be afraid.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    -

^^^I'm sure he would go all Private Pyle on him, and it's not that thy would see eye to eye, since Vincent is 1,92 and Penn is 1,73 (in his dreams).

Is it wrong that I want to see D'Onofrio put the beat down on slimy Penn? And by "see" I mean, willing-to-pay-admission to see.

I'd always loved him until the abuse reports surfaced. Fast Times premiered the year I started high school, so we all worshiped Spicoli. And he's a great actor, but damn. Scumbag. And now we can add cliche' to his list of attributes.

At least he's not old enough to literally be her grandpa like Quaid, though. That one makes me shudder even harder.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

^^^It is probably wrong, but i feel the same.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

I feel for Vincent on this one.

Sean's not quite as stanky as Johnny Depp, but he's almost as big an asshole.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

fgg

Sean Penn confirms he and Leila George had a ‘COVID wedding’

Sean Penn has confirmed that he is once again a married man.

The 59-year-old actor said Monday on “Late Night with Seth Meyers” that he and girlfriend Leila George, 28, tied the knot on Thursday.

“There are reports that you recently got married, is this true?” Meyers asked Penn, to which the Oscar winner raised his hand, showing off his wedding band.

“We did a COVID wedding,” Penn said of the nuptials nuptials. “By that I mean it was a county commissioner on Zoom, we were at the house, my two children and her brother, and we did it that way.”

Page Six reported Saturday that Penn and George quietly wed after four years of dating. Philanthropist Irena Medavoy congratulated the couple Friday on Instagram in a since-deleted post.

This is Penn’s third marriage. He was married to Madonna from 1985-1989 and Robin Wright from 1996-2010. He and Wright, 54, share two children: daughter Dylan, 29, and son Hopper, 26.

George, also an actress, is the daughter of “Law & Order’s” Vincent D’Onofrio.

https://pagesix.com/2020/08/04/sean-...covid-wedding/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

She’ll be sorry.
    Lofty Bike, Kittylady and DawnM74 like this.

Disgusting.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Leila George files for divorce from Sean Penn after one year of marriage

Elise Brisco, USA TODAY
    Sun, October 17, 2021, 5:52 AM·1 min read

Sean Penn and his wife are calling it quits.
    Actress and philanthropist Leila George, whose legal name is Leila D'Onofrio, filed for dissolution in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday, according to court records obtained by USA TODAY.
    USA TODAY has reached out to Penn and George's attorneys for comment.

During an August 2020 appearance on "Late Night with Seth Meyers," Penn announced he and George tied the knot. The announcement came after rumors surrounding their relationship swirled for months. The "Milk" actor told Meyers, while holding up his gold wedding band, that they had a "COVID wedding."
    "It was a county commissioner on Zoom and we were at the house with my two children and her brother, and we did it that way," the Oscar-winning actor said at the time.

The couple made their red carpet debut in 2016. Throughout their relationship, George had been active with Penn's nonprofit, Community Organized Relief Effort .
    Penn has a history of famous relationships. The 61-year-old was previously engaged to "Mad Max" actress Charlize Theron in 2014, before splitting in 2015. He was also married to Madonna for four years, beginning in 1985, and to Robin Wright, also for four years, beginning in 1996. He and Wright share two children: Dylan, 30, and Hopper, 28.

George, an Australian-American actress, is the daughter of actor/producer Vincent D'Onofrio and actress Greta Scacchi. This was her first marriage.

https://sports.yahoo.com/leila-georg...P230wTJcITwZbg

Elite Member

What a shock.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm still thinking that Charlize ghosted him for a good reason...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information