Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Seal accuses Heidi Klum of banging her bodyguard during their marriage

Oh bullshit she totally fornicated with the help while she was still married. She about faced on her marriage quicker than a man that knocked up his mistress.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Dubah View Post
    You can find that blind on Enty's site.

Well...I guess Seal wants some money to make him quiet...
    Seal Realizes He Has No Money - Wants Some Of Heidi Klum's

I know various sites continue to report that Seal is worth $15M. No chance. At the peak of his fame, he probably was not pulling in $15M. He has not had a gold record in the US since 2003. He plays live, but not as much as he could and does not pull in the kind of crowds that would let him make anywhere close to $15M a year or even $2M a year from performing. You don't give permission to exploit your kids in an ad campaign if you have plenty of money. When Heidi filed for divorce she requested primary physical custody. No joint custody at all. Heidi also said the couple has no joint assets. Seal disagrees with that because he needs some joint assets so he can get some money. If the guy really had $15M he would not be worried about trying to find these joint assets. From what I know, Heidi paid for almost everything in the marriage and continues to pay for when the kids travel to see their dad which has only been once and that Seal did not pay for any of their staff or bodyguards. This divorce could get very messy very quickly but I think Heidi is just going to write him a check to get the guy out of her life. She knows what he did and wants him gone forever.
    Crazy Days and Nights: Seal Realizes He Has No Money - Wants Some Of Heidi Klum's
    Someone is forgetting that not all wealth is earning in the US, and that getting paid $500k for ONE gig is a pretty good pay day.

In other news....

Heidi Klum & Martin Kirsten: Model Confirms She's 'In Love'

The Huffington Post | By Kiki Von Glinow Posted: 11/09/2012 9:22 am EST Updated: 11/09/2012 11:28 am EST

Get Celebrity Alerts: Sign Up

React:

Amazing
    Inspiring
    Funny
    Scary
    Hot
    Crazy
    Important
    Weird

Follow:

Video, Heidi Klum, Heidi Klum New Boyfriend, Heidi Klum Bodyguard, Heidi Klum Dating, Heidi Klum Divorce, Heidi Klum In Love, Heidi Klum Martin Kirsten, Heidi Klum Seal Divorce, Martin Kirsten, Martin Kirsten Heidi Klum, Seal, Celebrity News

Heidi Klum is in love!
    The 39-year-old, who announced her split from husband of seven years, Seal, in January, recently told German magazine Bunte (via People) that she has found love once again.
    "Yes, I'm in love," Klum said of her bodyguard-turned-boyfriend, Martin Kirsten.
    And, it turns out, Klum's four children are quite taken with Kirsten too.
    "They like him very much," she told the magazine. "This is also one reason why I'm so fond of him. He's been helping me for four years now. And he takes wonderful care of the kids. He plays with them, he protects them. I trust him." *

So how does Seal feel about his soon-to-be ex-wife's very public relationship with the man that he once employed? When news broke of Klum's romantic involvement with her bodyguard, Seal told TMZ he wished his wife had more class than to "fornicate with the help."
    Seal's comments, no surprise here, were only the beginning of what is turning out to be a nasty divorce for the ex-couple.

"I’m someone who believes in a fairy tale and when I said I do, I meant forever," Klum told Katie Couric in September. "But I don’t know... You never know what happens. Life changes. It’s that road with all those bumps and holes and you’re trying to struggle through them. And I don’t know…we just couldn’t make it work, you know?"
    Perhaps Klum and her bodyguard will get their fairytale ending after all.
    Heidi Klum & Martin Kirsten: Model Confirms She's 'In Love'

* Because I have a steel-clad non-disclosure agreement and I pay him to look after the kids & me.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information