Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Seal accuses Heidi Klum of banging her bodyguard during their marriage

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Lainey was right.
    The part about Heidi and the bodyguard might be true, but it doesn't mean the rest of the blind necessarily is. Why even bring up the child's disability? I don't recall either parent discussing any diagnosis w/the press. Someone wanted HK to look bad and did. Now everyone will say the blind must be true because she was banging the bodyguard. Most will assume the bad parenting part also is true which is unfair imo.

Low class to bring the children into it. If someone really was worried about any of the children's well-being, sending info to Lainey isn't the way to deal with it.
    Mrs P likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by My Own Way View Post
    Is it wrong I wanna hear Seal incororporate the word "fornicate" into one of his ballads?
    But we're never gonna survive unless
    We fornicate like crazy
    No we're never gonna survive unless
    We fornicatin'
    Cray cray crazy
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by d2791 View Post
    Between this and the blind item about the blackmail, this is definitely not her week...
    The blind item about the blackmail? Where can I find the blind item?

mjw
    Elite Member

HEIDI KLUM
    I DIDN'T CHEAT
    on Seal with My Bodyguard

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Seal’s accusation that Heidi Klum cheated on him during their marriage is absolutely false ... at least that’s what Heidi is telling close friends.

TMZ posted a video this morning in which Seal said straight out said Heidi was screwing the bodyguard while they were together --- and that is why their marriage fell apart.

Heidi told one close friend today her relationship with the bodyguard was "strictly professional" while she was with Seal.

The friends tell us that since the split, Heidi says she has gotten "very close" to the bodyguard ... who has helped her through the difficulties of ending a marriage

As for the nature of their relationship now ... all the friend would say is it's "undefined." So that's what the kids are calling it these days.

Heidi's friend adds, "It’s sad but not surprising that he would resort to making excuses for their divorce when the real reason is looking him in the mirror."

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Seal's Tip To Heidi Klum: Don't Fornicate With The Help

The rumor is that Heidi Klum's bodyguard Martin Kristen has been protecting her body extra close and most nights, he strips her down, strips himself down and then protects her body by lying on her so no bullets can hit her or anything. Seal was going through LAX the other night and TMZ asked him about Heidi being the Whitney to Martin's Kevin Costner. Seal basically said that Heidi's rose stopped kissing him, because she was too busy humping on her bodyguard. And it's kind of hard kissing Heidi's rose when Martin's dick is shoved into it. Heidi's cooch: one day you're in, the next day you're out, because the bodyguard's up in there.

Being the eloquent poet that he is, Seal said this when asked about Martin and he also said my favorite phrase of the day:

"Look, boys, this is what happens when two people separate, they move on and that generally means there's new people in their lives. I don't expect Heidi to all of a sudden become a nun. But as always, my main priority is the emotional of our children and to be quite honest if there's going to be somebody in their lives I'd much rather it be a familiar face. The only thing I would've preferred is if...um... I didn't expect any better from him, I would've thought Heidi would've shown a little bit more class and at least waited until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help."

Heidi wouldn't say if she's fornicating with the help now, but she denied fornicating with the help while she was married to Seal. Who cares either way, because we all won by Seal mouth farting the phrase: FORNICATE WITH THE HELP. I don't know if I should put on my coat and damn tails because it sounds like some prim and proper shit that would slip off of Maggie Smith's tongue in Downton Abbey. Or if it sounds dirtier than saying, she's getting dicked in the puss by her bodyguard. I don't know, but I do know that Seal's next single should be called Fornicate with the Help.

Here's Heidi and the help in NYC, making their way to her apartment to fornicate.
    http://www.dlisted.com/2012/09/01/se...fornicate-help
    more pics at the link
    l

she always picks the most unfortunate looking guys to hook up with

Quote Originally Posted by Ebvoka View Post
    The blind item about the blackmail? Where can I find the blind item?
    You can find that blind on Enty's site.

Well...I guess Seal wants some money to make him quiet...
    Seal Realizes He Has No Money - Wants Some Of Heidi Klum's

I know various sites continue to report that Seal is worth $15M. No chance. At the peak of his fame, he probably was not pulling in $15M. He has not had a gold record in the US since 2003. He plays live, but not as much as he could and does not pull in the kind of crowds that would let him make anywhere close to $15M a year or even $2M a year from performing. You don't give permission to exploit your kids in an ad campaign if you have plenty of money. When Heidi filed for divorce she requested primary physical custody. No joint custody at all. Heidi also said the couple has no joint assets. Seal disagrees with that because he needs some joint assets so he can get some money. If the guy really had $15M he would not be worried about trying to find these joint assets. From what I know, Heidi paid for almost everything in the marriage and continues to pay for when the kids travel to see their dad which has only been once and that Seal did not pay for any of their staff or bodyguards. This divorce could get very messy very quickly but I think Heidi is just going to write him a check to get the guy out of her life. She knows what he did and wants him gone forever.
    Crazy Days and Nights: Seal Realizes He Has No Money - Wants Some Of Heidi Klum's

mjw
    Elite Member

SEAL
    I Wasn't Saying
    Heidi Klum Cheated!

When Seal said he wished Heidi Klum "at least waited until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help" ... he didn't mean to say he thought she cheated on him while they were married ... this according to Seal's rep.

TMZ posted the video yesterday (see above) of Seal talking about Heidi's relationship with her bodyguard. He said Heidi lacked class and essentially said Heidi's cheating is what broke up the marriage.

But Seal's rep now says that's not what he meant, telling TMZ, "Seal would like to clarify that he was not implying his wife was cheating while they were together, but he was merely pointing out that their separation and divorce are not yet final and they are indeed still legally married."

Read more: Seal -- I Wasn't Saying Heidi Klum Cheated! | TMZ.com

See, this is what I thought he was saying. Still, these two are such a mess
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Pfft. He's just all butthurt that she's banging someone else. If some of this stuff about him being an overbearing ass and having a temper are true, something tells me he'd have been just as pissed when she started banging a new dude, even if the ink on the divorce papers was long dry.

I hope that bodyguard is a good lay, because he's a triple bagger from the neck up!
    cherrypye, MsChiff and Seapharris7 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Not a doting mother, not a kind employer

She’s supposed to be the doting mother. Ask the people who help her with her kids. They certainly don’t agree.

First of all she’s never around. And when she’s present she’s distant, not only not involved, but almost irresponsible about it. One of her children may have developmental challenges. As such, diet can exacerbate the issue. Since she can only spend so much time with her children, and often slotted in like appointments in her schedule, she doesn’t bother observing the food requirements that can help with the child’s behaviour. Mom supplies junk food because it’s quick and dirty so that she can get out of there that much faster. When the kid acts out because of the sh-t he’s just consumed, she’s incapable of dealing with it and takes off anyway.

It’s left then to the staff to raise her family. How does she treat them? Nannies’ cell phones are confiscated at 8am and not returned until 10pm. There’s a trusting and kind working environment, non? Totally encourages loyalty."

But wasn't there a blind about a couple that treated their nannies and staff extremely well, writing daily thank you notes and showing their appreciation to them? I thought Heidi and Seal were the answer to that blind item. Or was that someone else?

Perhaps Seal is making noise about Heidi and the bodyguard because he wants shared custody of the kids. He wants to use that relationship to get leverage against her for whatever it is he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    SEAL
    I Wasn't Saying
    Heidi Klum Cheated!

When Seal said he wished Heidi Klum "at least waited until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help" ... he didn't mean to say he thought she cheated on him while they were married ... this according to Seal's rep.

TMZ posted the video yesterday (see above) of Seal talking about Heidi's relationship with her bodyguard. He said Heidi lacked class and essentially said Heidi's cheating is what broke up the marriage.

But Seal's rep now says that's not what he meant, telling TMZ, "Seal would like to clarify that he was not implying his wife was cheating while they were together, but he was merely pointing out that their separation and divorce are not yet final and they are indeed still legally married."

Read more: Seal -- I Wasn't Saying Heidi Klum Cheated! | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post

But what about?
    As for what might have caused the end of their marriage, he said, "I guess you all now have the answer you have been looking for for the last seven months."
    So then, this did NOT cause the end of their marriage? It sounds to me like he tried to get a dig in and it backfired.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Pfft. He's just all butthurt that she's banging someone else. If some of this stuff about him being an overbearing ass and having a temper are true, something tells me he'd have been just as pissed when she started banging a new dude, even if the ink on the divorce papers was long dry.

I hope that bodyguard is a good lay, because he's a triple bagger from the neck up!
    This is pretty much what I'm thinking. It's been a good while since they split and she's only just been papped in a situation with the bodyguard that might raise a questioning eyebrow or two. I think he would be throwing his teddy out of the pram no matter when or who she dated.

As for the bodyguard - he might not be a looker but maybe all Heidi needs or wants right now is someone funny and a good fuck. She wouldn't be the first or the last freshly freed person to go down that route. Maybe it'll turn into something more, maybe it won't, but so long as his exit is handled carefully for the sake of the kids (who are bound to be close to him) then it's no big deal.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

Heidi Klum: I've Moved On from Seal

It's Heidi Klum's turn in the recent exchange of words between her and ex husband, Seal.

"I cherish all of the great memories Seal and I created together over the years," Klum says in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE.

"Our separation was based on issues between the two of us," she continues. "Seal has moved on and so have I. My priority has and continues to be protecting and providing for our children."

Klum's statement comes in the wake of a comment by Seal – which he later clarified – concerning his estranged wife's relationship with her bodyguard, with whom she was seen getting cozy in Sardinia.

Seal, 49, first said he wished Klum, 39, had "waited until we separated first before deciding to "fornicate with the help," but later clarified that he wasn't implying Klum cheated on him before their January separation.

The whole saga was an unexpected drama after what both Seal and Klum said in January was an "amicable" separation.

"We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much," they told PEOPLE at the time. "Protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority."
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

These couples that spend years shoving their love in other people's faces are the ones that have the worst breakups. Like also Albano and Romina Power.

fgg

Heidi Klum's Budding Romance with Her Bodyguard: Inside Story

When rumors surfaced that relations between Heidi Klum and her bodyguard of four years, Martin Kirsten, weren't strictly professional, it was unclear what was really going on.

"It's complicated," a friend of Klum's tells PEOPLE, explaining that Kirsten, also 39, is Klum's "no. 1 confidante."

Well, someone cue Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" because it seems like Klum is singing a different tune: On Wednesday's episode of Katie Couric's new daytime talk show, Klum, 39, admits, "[Martin]'s a great man and recently we just got to know each other from a completely different side."

"He's been with our family for the last four years. He's cared for our four children and helped us tremendously," Klum also said during her Katie interview. "I trust him with my children's life."

And her happiness, too, apparently. "He was always her rock," says an insider. "While everything was crumbling in her personal life he was there for her."

In addition, "he shows real care and concern for her and her children," adds the Klum pal. "She relies on him. It's a little bit of cliché with The Bodyguard movie. I don't know what will happen in their lives."

Why They Work
    After seeing photos of the model-mogul and the South African bodyguard on a recent beach vacation to Sardinia with Klum's family, the attraction between the pair isn't hard to figure out.

"Tall and handsome are very accurate words for him," says a source. "He can be funny and light but he's also very professional, which is why I'm really surprised" by the relationship.

Trained in private personal protection with weapons, "Martin takes his job very seriously," echoes another family source. "It's not like him to cross the line with a client. At the same time it's totally understandable. Martin is very loyal to Heidi. They had a friendship that turned romantic."

For a person like Klum, who is not a regular in the Hollywood social scene, it's easy to understand why she would fall for a guy close to home.

"If there's someone around who knows your children and knows everything around you, it's pretty comfortable and easy to connect," says the Klum friend.

One person who wasn't thrilled with the news? Klum's estranged husband Seal, 49, who declared his dismay in a now infamous TMZ video in which he said he wished Klum "waited until we separated before deciding to fornicate with the help."

(He later apologized in a statement via his rep for insinuating Klum was unfaithful during their seven year marriage.)

"He's upset," says a source close to the singer, who only learned of the budding relationship when the rumors made headlines. "What really bothers Seal was this guy was a dear friend. They called each other 'brother.' He feels betrayed."

Moving On
    Though they are not seeing eye-to-eye on their dating lives (Seal was spotted in Sardinia with a mystery brunette but despite reports "he's gone out with some women but nothing serious," says the Seal source), Klum and Seal are rumored to be heading to a settlement in their divorce.

"I cherish all of the great memories Seal and I created together over the years," Klum said in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE. "My priority has and continues to be protecting and providing for our children."

"Divorce is complicated," says the Klum friend. "They have four kids and they're going to try and keep it together for them. It looks like there could be a peace treaty soon."

Or as Klum put it: "Seal has moved on and so have I."
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information