Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Scumbag Joe Giudice's Deportation Appeal Denied By ICE as Final Decision Still Looms

I’m surprised this actually happened. Isn’t it rumored that she has/had a boyfriend? She is probably glad he’s gone.
    fgg likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Yeah she’s had a few right?

As for him, there is a thing that if you leave voluntarily you can get back into the US but if you’re removed you can never go back; so it makes sense for him to go “voluntarily” I’m
    sure that this was on advice from his legal team.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Gawd these people are walking clichés. And as much as I can’t stand the Real Housewife of the Cro Magnon, I can’t blame her for dumping this useless mama’s boy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Teresa and Joe Giudice confront each other over cheating rumors

While Teresa and Joe Giudice have attempted to portray themselves as a united front in the past, the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” stars are now airing their dirty laundry for the world to see, confronting each other about the rumors of infidelity that have surrounded their marriage for years.
    In a clip of the upcoming Bravo special “The Real Housewives of New Jersey Special Event: Joe and Teresa Unlocked,” the couple candidly discuss their suspicions that they each cheated on their incarcerated partner.
    When asked by host Andy Cohen if he was faithful to Teresa while she served time for fraud, Joe responded, “I was, actually, yeah.” He doubts, however, that she was faithful to him during his time behind bars, partially because of photos taken of Teresa out with other men while Joe was still locked up.

“You were photographed with women also,” Teresa reminded her husband, to which he responded, “That’s why I made it OK for you.”
    Teresa also believes Joe broke their marital vows but did say she’s “happy he’s free” through tears. Joe was recently sent to his home country of Italyto await a verdict in his current immigration case.
    The clip drops shortly after family attorney James Leonard Jr. released a statement claiming the pair have been faithful to one another, saying, “They have been writing about cheating and divorce rumors for the last 10 years, but guess what? Nobody is cheating, nobody is getting divorced.”
    “The Real Housewives of New Jersey Special Event: Joe and Teresa Unlocked” airs Oct. 27 at 8 p.m. on Bravo.

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/25/teres...eating-rumors/

Which begs the question - WHY? Both of them are fug, especially her. Miss Cro-Magnon of the Millenium.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Confession time - I used to watch RHONJ and I always found Joe to be the most entertaining person on the show.

I am a fan of Joe's too. My favorite "Joe" moment was when he was fighting Theresa's brother, and the brothers fake hair rubbed off on Joe's hand and was like "WTF?".

Joe Giudice reunites with his wife, Teresa, and daughters in Italy

The Giudices are a family again in Italy.
    “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Teresa, 47, flew to the Naples area with her four daughters Gia, 18, Gabriella, 15, Milania, 13, and Audriana, 10, to visit her husband and their father Joe, 47, on Wednesday.
    Rutgers student Gia posted a sweet photo of the family together on Thursday.
    “YES! Love you,” Teresa’s brother Joe Gorgacommented on the sweet snap.
    Teresa’s father — who lives with her and the girls — is already in Italy and reunited with Joe earlier this week.
    Page Six previously reported that the family was flying down to Italy to film scenes with Joe. It is unclear if the family will have another “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen” special or if the footage will be used for “RHONJ.”

Teresa and Joe have been married for 20 years, but this is the first time that they have seen each other in over three years. Joe previously served a 41-month prison sentence for fraud and was then held by ICE as he was never made a US Citizen.
    He is still awaiting a ruling in his deportation case and it is unclear if he and Teresa will remain a couple.
    A Giudice family rep declined to comment.

Teresa Giudice and daughters leave Italy after reuniting with Joe

The Giudice girls are headed back to Jersey.
    Teresa, 47, and her four daughters, Gia, 18, Gabriella, 15, Milania, 13, and Audriana, 10, departed from Italy on Sunday after visiting Joe, 47, for a few days.
    But it appears that they won’t be apart for long as Gia captioned a now-deleted shot with her father, “love you see you soon.”
    The women flew to Italy on Wednesday to reunite with Joe and film scenes for either the current season of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” or another special. Teresa’s father, Giacinto Gorga, flew to Italy a few days prior to spend quality time with his son-in-law and family.
    Teresa and Joe have been married for 20 years, but have been apart for over three years as Joe previously served a 41-month prison sentence for fraud. He was then held by ICE because he was never made a US citizen.
    He is still awaiting a ruling in his deportation case.

Don't they have anabolic steroids in Italy?
    BITTER likes this.

Wow, Joe's lost a lot of weight & aged a great deal during his time in prison & ICE detention. He looks so different.
    czb and louiswinthorpe111 like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

fgg

there's one lucky daughter out of that group, the one on the far left. those other three...woof!
    czb, louiswinthorpe111 and BITTER like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

the one on the far left looks like she is from a different family.
    crayzeehappee and fgg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    there's one lucky daughter out of that group, the one on the far left. those other three...woof!
    I think she looks the most like her father. The rest look like Teresa.
    fgg likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

No More Amore! Teresa Giudice Ready To Divorce Joe After Make-Or-Break Italian Reunion

The ‘RHONJ’ mom is 'done' with her marriage of 20 years, source says.

November 12, 2019 @ 12:00PM

Photo Credit: Milania Giudice/Instagram; MEGA; BRAVO

Ciao, Joe!

The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice wants to divorce her husband after their make-or-break Italian reunion, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.
    The 47-year-old jetted off to Europe for four days with her daughters to finally see her husband after he was let out of the ICE detention center where he was held for six months after finishing a three-year federal prison sentence.
    While their daughters were thrilled to see their father, posting photos and videos on social media, Teresa failed to post a single photo with her husband.
    In ‘Tense’ Italy: Teresa & Joe Giudice ‘Argue’ During Reunion Trip, Source Says

“They’re definitely getting a divorce,” an insider snitched to Radar about the couple, who just spent their 20th wedding anniversary apart.
    As Radar previously reported, Teresa and Joe’s first meeting in more than three years outside prison walls was strained.
    “Teresa and Joe were arguing a lot, and wouldn’t go near each other,” a source claimed to Radar. “All of the photos of them together seem forced.”
    Joe’s family traveled to Italy before he was even released from prison, and set up a home for him to live in as he awaits his appeal to return to the United States.

“Even if Joe is allowed to move back to the U.S., Teresa is done with him,” the insider told Radar.
    Family tensions were high in Italy, as Joe’s mother, Filomena, and sister, Maria, are not fans of Teresa, the insider said.
    “The ladies both don’t like how Teresa treated Joe during his prison stint, and didn’t want to see her,” the insider said.
    Joe Giudice Joins Instagram, Poses With Teresa’s Ailing Father In Italy
    Radar broke the news that Joe’s family refused to speak to Teresa when she was in court on September 11, 2019, during his legal crisis.
    Both Joe and Teresa told Bravo host Andy Cohen that they believed the other had cheated while they were behind bars, and seemed defeated when asked about their chances for saving the marriage.
    I don’t see it working,” Teresa, who was released from her one-year prison sentence in December 2015, said in the bombshell interview with Andy.
    Scroll through the gallery for exclusive details behind Teresa’s plan to divorce Joe.

Photo Credit: MEGA

Busted

Radar caught Teresa on a secret romantic weekend tryst with her much younger boy toy, Blake Schreck, while Joe was behind bars. She told her husband she was just “friends” with the hunky 26-year-old.

Freedom

Teresa and Blake were hot and heavy during the Miami weekend, and couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

Photo Credit: Joe Giudice/Instagram
    Daddy’s Girls

Joe and his daughters were happily reunited in Italy over a four-day trip in November.

Family Feud

“The girls are very happy with their dad and love seeing him, but Teresa has a different attitude. Things are tense,” the insider previously told Radar about the Italian reunion.

Wait & See

“I’m waiting until I get there to see if I feel differently,” Teresa told Andy about her feelings regarding Joe before the trip. “I just feel like when you live apart. … He says the same thing, when he sees me, he may not want this either. We’ll know when we see each other.”

Photo Credit: Gia Giudice/Instagram
    The Truth

Teresa has denied all rumors of infidelity, and has said she loves Joe “as a person.”

Photo Credit: Milania Giudice/Instagram
    Over

Teresa posted this message on her Instagram page when she returned from Italy: “Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

No More Amore! Teresa Giudice Ready To Divorce Joe After Make-Or-Break Italian Reunion

The ‘RHONJ’ mom is 'done' with her marriage of 20 years, source says.

November 12, 2019 @ 12:00PM

Photo Credit: Milania Giudice/Instagram; MEGA; BRAVO

Ciao, Joe!

The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice wants to divorce her husband after their make-or-break Italian reunion, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.
    The 47-year-old jetted off to Europe for four days with her daughters to finally see her husband after he was let out of the ICE detention center where he was held for six months after finishing a three-year federal prison sentence.
    While their daughters were thrilled to see their father, posting photos and videos on social media, Teresa failed to post a single photo with her husband.
    In ‘Tense’ Italy: Teresa & Joe Giudice ‘Argue’ During Reunion Trip, Source Says

“They’re definitely getting a divorce,” an insider snitched to Radar about the couple, who just spent their 20th wedding anniversary apart.
    As Radar previously reported, Teresa and Joe’s first meeting in more than three years outside prison walls was strained.
    “Teresa and Joe were arguing a lot, and wouldn’t go near each other,” a source claimed to Radar. “All of the photos of them together seem forced.”
    Joe’s family traveled to Italy before he was even released from prison, and set up a home for him to live in as he awaits his appeal to return to the United States.

“Even if Joe is allowed to move back to the U.S., Teresa is done with him,” the insider told Radar.
    Family tensions were high in Italy, as Joe’s mother, Filomena, and sister, Maria, are not fans of Teresa, the insider said.
    “The ladies both don’t like how Teresa treated Joe during his prison stint, and didn’t want to see her,” the insider said.
    Joe Giudice Joins Instagram, Poses With Teresa’s Ailing Father In Italy
    Radar broke the news that Joe’s family refused to speak to Teresa when she was in court on September 11, 2019, during his legal crisis.
    Both Joe and Teresa told Bravo host Andy Cohen that they believed the other had cheated while they were behind bars, and seemed defeated when asked about their chances for saving the marriage.
    I don’t see it working,” Teresa, who was released from her one-year prison sentence in December 2015, said in the bombshell interview with Andy.
    Scroll through the gallery for exclusive details behind Teresa’s plan to divorce Joe.

Busted

Radar caught Teresa on a secret romantic weekend tryst with her much younger boy toy, Blake Schreck, while Joe was behind bars. She told her husband she was just “friends” with the hunky 26-year-old.

Freedom

Teresa and Blake were hot and heavy during the Miami weekend, and couldn’t keep their hands off each other.

Daddy’s Girls

Joe and his daughters were happily reunited in Italy over a four-day trip in November.

Family Feud

“The girls are very happy with their dad and love seeing him, but Teresa has a different attitude. Things are tense,” the insider previously told Radar about the Italian reunion.

Wait & See

“I’m waiting until I get there to see if I feel differently,” Teresa told Andy about her feelings regarding Joe before the trip. “I just feel like when you live apart. … He says the same thing, when he sees me, he may not want this either. We’ll know when we see each other.”

Photo Credit: Gia Giudice/Instagram
    The Truth

Teresa has denied all rumors of infidelity, and has said she loves Joe “as a person.”

Photo Credit: Milania Giudice/Instagram
    Over

Teresa posted this message on her Instagram page when she returned from Italy: “Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information