Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Scotland Yard Takes New Look Into Princess Diana Death

Well, you guys, it wasn't just some ordinary wee flashlight, nooo.

I think they must have used some super secret, high tech, tightly focused and lethally high-powered...

Kittylady, SHELLEE and Karistiona like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by penname View Post
    The paps were too far behind to see the moment of the crash so, if this is the way it happened, it was an extraordinarily convenient moment with no witnesses, no houses, no pedestrians, no cars on the other side of the road.

But then for all we know, they could have been following her for days, if not weeks, before just such a convenient moment occurred.

At the time, I pretty much believed it was deliberate and commented a week beforehand that if she carried on the way she was going, it would be a case of "off with her head." I even suggested that it would be caused by some kind of 'accident' on foreign soil. I never believed (or wanted to believe) that this would have been sanctioned by the family but, more likely, by Whitehall mandarins. However, reading all the reports over the years, I've been less and less convinced by my own argument. Sometimes an accident is just an accident.

Of course, that doesn't mean there was never a conspiracy - only that natural events preceded any action. But I still enjoy a good conspiracy theory, so let it roll!
    Oh indeed, very convenient.

Fact: ALL of the cameras in/around the tunnel failed at the same time.

Fact: It took the ambulance over an hour to transport Diana from the tunnel to the hospital.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Meh. This is all bullshit because there's a bad 'shoulda been a made for tv' movie crawling about the cinemas right now. Every time another well backed Diana book comes out we get a new round of tinfoil hats and finger pointing.
    Bluebonnet and sputnik like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Mystery death of key MP witness in Diana's 'murder'

POLICE probing a possible SAS link to Princess Diana’s death are being thwarted because of the mysterious death of a top UK politician.
    By Richard Spillett/Published 20th September 2013

Princess Diana's 'murder' probe has been thwarted [EPA]
    Robin Cook, who was Foreign Secretary when Diana died, would have had the ultimate say about any plan to kill her.
    So detectives leading the new Scotland Yard inquiry into the Princess’s death would have been anxious to question him.
    But the apparently fit and healthy Mr Cook died in 2005 while walking on a remote Scottish mountainside.
    A helicopter took 30 minutes to get to the scene after he tumbled just 8ft down a ridge.
    Mr Cook’s wife, Gaynor, did not get in the helicopter and was instead left to walk down the mountain.
    By the time she got to Raigmore Hospital in Inverness, her husband had already been pronounced dead. A heart attack was blamed. He was 59.
    Mr Cook died a year before the conclusion of Operation Paget, the Met’s official inquiry into Diana’s death, and two years before the official inquest.
    His death had a huge effect on efforts by French authorities to get to the bottom of Diana’s car crash horror in central Paris in 1997.
    A senior French judicial source said: “It would have been important for us to question Mr Cook about these dramatic developments.
    “If the accusation is that he was the man who may have sanctioned an attack, then of course his answers would be crucial. So many lines of inquiry led to him and his office.”
    Former head of MI6 Sir Richard Dearlove testified on oath at the Diana inquest in 2007 that Mr Cook would have been required to issue a “Class Seven Authorisation”.
    This would have unleashed an armed unit with a “licence to kill”, in the kind of plot a former SAS soldier has said was played out in the Alma Tunnel.
    Diana’s Mercedes smashed into the underpass wall, killing her boyfriend Dodi Fayed and their French chauffeur Henri Paul.
    An SAS sniper, known only as Soldier N, has since said Diana was murdered, adding to the growing belief that her death may not have been an accident.

Former Foreign Secretary had final say over SAS 'license to kill' [EPA]
    “It would have been important for us to question Mr Cook about these dramatic developments”
    A senior French judicial source
    Around 30 SAS soldiers who were serving in 1997 have now been re-interviewed in an internal probe.
    On April 7, 2008, an inquest jury concluded that Diana and Dodi were unlawfully killed by the “grossly negligent” driving of Henri Paul and pursuing paparazzi photographers, but such findings have been hotly disputed.
    Now it is argued that Diana was murdered when a piercing light was shone directly at the car she was travelling in.
    Soldier N’s ex-wife told Scotland Yard detectives last month that her former husband decided to confide all to her after taking Prince William, then 26, on an advanced driving course in 2008.
    He told his wife he already knew of the alleged plot to kill her, but a face-to-face encounter with the young prince convinced him to open up for the first time.

Mystery death of key MP witness in Diana's 'murder' | Latest News | News | Daily Star. Simply The Best 7 Days A Week

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Fact: ALL of the cameras in/around the tunnel failed at the same time.
    source?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Fact: It took the ambulance over an hour to transport Diana from the tunnel to the hospital.
    There's the time it takes for an ambulance to get to an accident scene plus the time from the accident scene to the hospital but there's additional time spent at the scene. Paramedics don't just shove someone in the back and drive off. They have to assess the patient and make sure they're stabilized before even trying to move them from a wrecked vehicle. That could easily take an hour.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

all the conspiracy crap is a load of nonsense. if the royals really were behind diana's death, you'd think they'd have had the good sense to kill her sooner.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I've heard that the limo hit the 13th pillar in the tunnel, and that the tunnel was built on an ancient site of human sacrifice dedicated to Diana/Artemis. Oh yeah, & Prince William is the Antichrist.

A View From Space - Gary Bell

More A View From Space

and the illuminati did it. and it was all jay-z's idea.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Even Jay-Z wasn't famous in 1997!

they work in mysterious ways...

Well JZ is a 32 degree Freemason. That's how he got to got to go Cuba. He's a member of the same lodge (Prince Hall) as fellow 32 degree mason Barack Obama! I hear that he's taking over hip hop on behalf of the Illuminati, & has Beyonce under mind control! It's scary

JZ is in the middle of the second row

photo source follow the money
    Last edited by AgentOrange; September 20th, 2013 at 04:05 PM.
    MohandasKGanja and rollo like this.

it's the death that just won't Di.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post

JZ is in the middle of the second row
    He's even got an expression on his face, like "Damn, you got me."

My ex was a high level mason. We didn't get any good free shit or illuminati stuff or anything. All I got was a mountain of debt, crap sex and a headache.

Perhaps it was sharks with laserbeams on their forehead?
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    My ex was a high level mason.
    All I got was a mountain of debt, crap sex and a headache.
    you need to have this put on a t-shirt.
    darksithbunny and rollo like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information