Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Scientology critic Shawn Lonsdale found dead...

Well I am not drinking that Kool Aid.

Default the Church of Gossip Rocks

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    You do not have to believe in God to be a church. The Scientologist met the criteria of being tax exempt based on the US IRS standards so they enjoy the exemption as do many other moronic groups. Anyone can start a group, call it a church, worship whatever they want and get tax exempt status if they meet the criteria set. I personally don't see a difference in worshipping a God, nature, an alien. My problem with them is the abuse of its own members. There are many in other churches who also are "buying" their way to heaven but their churches at least welcome them whether they give money or not.
    Then why are we not starting our own religion?? Maybe the Church of Gossip Rocks. We'll get tax exempt status, make up a bunch of holidays (Elvis birthday for instance), and then find some gullible contributors. Next stop, easy street!

oh we also have to think of some half baked rituals like : the injecting of the botox, or the inflating of the collagen lips! It'll be great!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Then why are we not starting our own religion?? Maybe the Church of Gossip Rocks. We'll get tax exempt status, make up a bunch of holidays (Elvis birthday for instance), and then find some gullible contributors. Next stop, easy street!

oh we also have to think of some half baked rituals like : the injecting of the botox, or the inflating of the collagen lips! It'll be great!

I'm all for this!!!!

^^ me too! that would be the greatest thing ever. just imagIne what the sermons would be like!

all these scientology murders scare the hell out of me. this organization is obviously evil. i can't believe all these people were murdered and yet nothing happens.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

And if no one believes our gossip or sticks up for Britney or says Michael Jackson is a wonderful human being, we get to kill them.
    Jack I swear.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Firstly, the Co$ has a policy called "Fair Game" which means that any opponent of Sci. can be destroyed by any means necessary--including murder.

The goal of Co$ is to infiltrate all levels of governments and corporations. I have no doubt the FBI and CIA have practicing Scis.

(K--this really weird, as i was typing this, everything suddenly disappeared and then when i retyped, changed font size).

As evidenced by the Tom Cruise video, the Co$ wants total world domination.We are witnessing a new Nazi regime--only much, much worse. I think Anonymous is the best bet we have of defeating them.

Scary, scary,scary.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    And if no one believes our gossip or sticks up for Britney or says Michael Jackson is a wonderful human being, we get to kill them.
    Will the National Enquirer be our bible? Will we watch Access Hollywood as group study?

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    That' the mose sensible thing I've heard in a long time!
    and yes, NI for bible! Can we get some of those real vinyl faux leather binders for them too? in burgandy?
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I started wondering about the CO$ years ago when I heard about Travolta not getting treatment and hiding his autistic son. The boy is about 16 now and barely functional. Who would not want a better life for their child no matter what it meant to your standing in an organization? It looks like most of the celebutards that follow it are uneducated and have emotional issues to start with. Why they would let an ignorant shmuck like Cruise be their poster boy doesn't make sense? Then again I wouldn't spend a couple Franklins on 2 V8 cans with string attached to a volt meter either. Very weird group. The best analogy I saw was comparing them to Pinky and the Brain, LMAO at that one.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    That' the mose sensible thing I've heard in a long time!
    and yes, NI for bible! Can we get some of those real vinyl faux leather binders for them too? in burgandy?

luvz it!

But I don't know if I can join this new GR cult, I already belong to Saint Victimata sect. It has quite a following.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

look a baby collector candle votive holder....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

^^ I don't see why we can't combine the 2. As long as we all get the tax exempt benefits and donations from our members - it's all good.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    It looks like most of the celebutards that follow it are uneducated and have emotional issues to start with. Why they would let an ignorant shmuck like Cruise be their poster boy doesn't make sense?
    Cults always target vulnerable people, famous or not. Travolta and Cruise are both gay and desperate to hide and/or 'cure' it. The Presley women have all kinds of issues. Kirstie Alley is a desperate fattie.

Although Co$ is undoubtedly very sinister I'm sure their plans for total world domination are a little optimistic (cults always have delusions of grandeur). Anyone even half normal can see their 'beliefs' are based on the psychotic ramblings of a failed sci-fi writer and snake oil salesman.

If I don't make any more posts (in your dreams) then you'll know what's happened.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information