Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scientology critic Shawn Lonsdale found dead...

That's creepy shit.

The CO$ strikes again?

Gold Member

Is Andrew Morton still in hiding? God knows I would be.

It's like that creepy cult is slowly taking over the world.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Not saying his death isn't suspicious by why it wouldn't make sense to me that a Scientologist would murder anybody when some of their basic beliefs are:

1. A person is an immortal spiritual being, called a thetan.

2. A thetan has many past lives and will continue to live beyond the death of the body.

Just saying, that if a religion believes this then what sense would it make to kill another person?

100% Not a suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Cravindirt View Post
    Not saying his death isn't suspicious by why it wouldn't make sense to me that a Scientologist would murder anybody when some of their basic beliefs are:

2. A thetan has many past lives and will continue to live beyond the death of the body.

Just saying, that if a religion believes this then what sense would it make to kill another person?
    That didn't stop them from killing before.

And I also think the Co$ offed him.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Even if they do believe that, at least THIS spiritual being will be shut up for awhile. And the "suicide" will scare others from talking. That's the sense in it. This is an evil organization.

Because it is NOT a religion. The heads of Co$ are in it for the power and money. Do you really think they believe this crap? Good old L. Ron once said ,"The quickest way to get rich is to create a religion". I'm sure the Co$ has no shortage of thugs for hire.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

HOLYYYYYYYY SHIT!!!!!!!!!
    NO WAY this was a suicide. No f*cking way. I am angry.
    I was wondering if this guy (Shawn Lonsdale) was the same guy who participated in the BBC documentary about $cientology, which i watched on the internet and which is ANTI-$cientology (i think i heard of it on this site--but maybe not--i do a LOT of reading about this crazy cult elsewhere on the internet). He was. And Lonsdale also did his own anti-$cientology documentary too. I will never forget the image of him (he was the one doing the filming) going to some big $cientology, like, street party in Clearwater, and tried to ask some simple questions of the members there, and the $cientologists were all over him like flies on shit--barking at him such shit as, "WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES??!!?? TELL US YOUR CRIMES!!!!!", and (the one they always pull out when nothing else works), yelling, "I BET YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE!!!!". And they barred Lonsdale from entering the street party, even though there were signs up everywhere saying, "ALL are welcome!". And Lonsdale remained calm, just kept filming, and asking, "Why can't i come in? Your signs say EVERYONE is welcome. I just want to talk to you." And they just kept harassing him & shouting, "HE'S A PEDOPHILE" and shit.

So anyway, we lost one of the biggest champions against that evil cult $cientology. I am absolutely appalled & shocked & saddened. I thought this man was a hero for getting out there & doing the shit he did, to spread the word to the world about how EVIL $cientology is.

AND, BULLSHIT that "there's no foul play involved." Like i read someone else say here or elsewhere, Clearwater is the $cientology headquarters. I believe the majority of the population is $cientologist. Which means many or most of the COPS are $cientologist. Just like that Police Spokesperson. Just like the doctor who pronounced that Lisa McPherson, who was blatantly murdered by the Clearwater $cientologists, died of natural causes.--That doctor was a $cientologist too. (If you want to read about the absolute indescribable HORRORS of $cientology, read about Lisa McPherson.)

HOW LONG ARE THEY GOING TO GET AWAY WITH JUST KILLING WHOEVER THEY WANT TO, WITH NO CONSEQUENCES?????

::SHIVERS::
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Ok everyone, let's be good little thetans, hail Xenu, and make our way, single file, to the auditing room.

Until...ahem..."members" begin to speak out, they will be forced to comply or face the consequences. First, stop joining this "church". Second, if you come clean, no one can hold a secret over your head. Admit the secrets and gain the leverage. This institution only works if you fear them.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDust77 View Post
    HOLYYYYYYYY SHIT!!!!!!!!!
    And Lonsdale also did his own anti-$cientology documentary too. I will never forget the image of him (he was the one doing the filming) going to some big $cientology, like, street party in Clearwater, and tried to ask some simple questions of the members there, and the $cientologists were all over him like flies on shit--barking at him such shit as, "WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES??!!?? TELL US YOUR CRIMES!!!!!", and (the one they always pull out when nothing else works), yelling, "I BET YOU'RE A PEDOPHILE!!!!". And they barred Lonsdale from entering the street party, even though there were signs up everywhere saying, "ALL are welcome!". And Lonsdale remained calm, just kept filming, and asking, "Why can't i come in? Your signs say EVERYONE is welcome. I just want to talk to you." And they just kept harassing him & shouting, "HE'S A PEDOPHILE" and shit.

So anyway, we lost one of the biggest champions against that evil cult $cientology. I am absolutely appalled & shocked & saddened. I thought this man was a hero for getting out there & doing the shit he did, to spread the word to the world about how EVIL $cientology is.
    OMG!! That was Shawn Lonsdale? I saw a bit of that documentary and it was truly disturbing and infuriating at the same time. No way this guy commited suicide.

Spielberg, esp. his wife kate, andrew morton, bloggers who laugh at Tom ...all 'suicidal'????

Bronze Member

I saw that "What are your crimes" video on YouTube. They probably figure if they murder enough people that others will be afraid to speak out against them. The guy ran a tube from his car to his *house* to supposedly commit suicide. You would sit in the damn garage if you wanted to do that. The photo broker under house arrest for trying to sell Tom's "wedding pictures," the couple who were trying to make a film with Beck about a musician escaping a cult, and now this guy, all "committed suicide" in the past year. Yeah, everyone who campaigns against Scientology ends up "committing suicide." It is scary shit.

I live in Germany and there are regularly shows on TV here about how shady and manipulative this cult is. They do not have tax free status here, which is why Cruise made that stupid film to try and butter up the government and get German fans.

Holy shit!!! Was it this guy????

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=pPol_m8wm8Y[/YOUTUBE]

I am seriously scared shitless of this cult in Clearwater. They have the police in their pocket, they can do whatever they want in that town without disruption, no questions asked.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

ruh-roh
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information