Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scarlett Johansson: "You'll never find me at the Ivy"

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i think everyone should be knowledgeable about the world they live in and politics. i just don't interpret what celebs say as anything other than what it is: an opinion. what's wrong with sharing it?
    That's what I was thinking. I don't think she's doing the equivalent of Panties on her Head with the whole "waiting for a call from Hillary" crap...

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Scarlett Johansson - “W Magazine” March 2008

Tue, 12 February 2008

Scarlett Johansson continues to talk up polygamy, tabloid magazines and her support for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama in the March 2008 issue of W Magazine. Here’s what she had to say:

On humans being polygamous by nature: “I’ve been battered for saying that I don’t believe humans are monogamous by nature. The response was, like, ‘What a ho-bag!’ I didn’t mean that I don’t practice monogamy in my own life—of course I do! I’m not going to be in some tarty relationship. But I stick by what I said. I remember another time, I said I get tested for AIDS twice a year, and again that got spun as me being promiscuous. But I was single at the time, and I think it’s important to do that!”

On her disgust for tabloid trash: “You’re never going to find me at the Ivy. I don’t care how good the Cobb salad is. These tabloid magazines—I think they’re hideous and the downfall of society.”

On supporting Barack Obama: “I will continue stumping for Obama until he’s elected. The past eight years have been painful for a lot of people. We’re in a state of emergency.”

On the absurdity of gay marriage being against the law: “It’s so archaic. It’s just, like, bizarre to me. I feel like in 10 or 15 years’ time our children are going to look back and say, ‘What? You were around when gay people weren’t allowed to get married?’”

JustJared
    You guys notice the dog is yawning!!
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Hit By Ban Bus!

stuff your mouth with cheetos, no one cares what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by potato_chips View Post
    hahahahaaaa yeah

I'm one of the few who actually like ScarJo. I agree w/her on some of her points, esp. her stance on gay marriage.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Quote Originally Posted by potato chips

thats hilarious.

I don't mind her either. But I think Natalie Portman looks better than her on that cover.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I disagree. While I don't think that they should sway voters w/ their opinions. I do like to see these younger celebs being knowledgeable about the world they live and the people that are running it. I can't imagine Britney or Lindsay have any idea what's happening outside their own tiny world. I think it's good to be educated. I'd much rather listen to them speak about something important rather than what clothes they are wearing or what party they are going to.
    That's true, and I may have been a little harsh before. I just can't stand Scarlett lol.

I think this girl is nothing but an obnoxious little bitch. Yet, I do like this interview. I think it is really refreshing to see a young girl who actually knows what she is talking about & who is involved and also politically aware.

I doubt, I seriously doubt, that many of those bitches out there even know what a caucus is. Scarlett is standing up for what she believes. more power to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    I don't mind her either. But I think Natalie Portman looks better than her on that cover.
    They're both pretty gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle View Post
    I think this girl is nothing but an obnoxious little bitch. Yet, I do like this interview. I think it is really refreshing to see a young girl who actually knows what she is talking about & who is involved and also politically aware.

I doubt, I seriously doubt, that many of those bitches out there even know what a caucus is. Scarlett is standing up for what she believes. more power to her.
    I think it's really refreshing too. Scarlett is arrogant as hell and says some weird shit...but IMO she is also talented, gorgeous and seems to have a clue as to what's going on in the world. I guess that's part of the reason I like her.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I don't even like her & have no clue why I am defending her. Something's way wrong with me tonight, I guess.

Okay, okay. I finally have something bad to say about that photoshoot. Her make up is wrong in so many ways. Makes her look so much older. No bueno.

I think she is an ugly, stupid narcissist. She seems really vacant and with zero sense of humor.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

That's an awful photo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information