Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Scarlett Johansson Is Reportedly Pregnant

I'm wondering if Scarlett will name her next girl Ruby, Crimson or Beet

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I'm not a big fan of Scarlett, but I do think she's better than Ryan's current gal of Blake Lively, GOOP 2.0.

Who?
    BITTER likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Ahaha, that's not a family, that's a lipstick line!
    KrisNine, LaFolie and Angeli like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I'm betting on Dorothy Sophia.
    Yellowjacket likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

^more like blanche sophia. rose dorothy sucks.
    gas_chick likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

And that's what I meant but we will leave my air headedness unedited!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Congrats are in order for Scarlett Johansson and her fiance Romain Dauriac, who welcomed their first child, a little girl named Rose!
    Johansson's rep Marcel Pariseau tells the Associated Press that mother and daughter are doing well and that in support of the No Kids Policy, the new parents intend to maintain their family's privacy.
    Johansson and Dauriac got engaged last September and have yet to reveal their wedding plans.

It's a girl! What did Scarlett Johansson name her new daughter?

No date on when little Rose was actually born. I didn't see a thread for this, so...

Romain Dauriac

FameFlynet
    Date of Birth: January 1, 1982
    Height: 6'0"
    Hometown: France
    In a Relationship With:
    Scarlett Johansson
    Best Quotes:
    I think blogs are becoming too commercial and they need paper to find their liberty again and to immortalize themselves on something more sustainable than HTML.
    The iPad is another gadget for the masses for the moment, and they will continue inventing more developed technologies. But there’s something special with paper.
    Slick Rick, best rapper ever?

Bio:
    Romain Dauriac (born in 1982 in France) is a French journalist. He was formerly the editor of the French magazine Clark, which covers the urban art world. Since leaving Clark, Romain became a manager and a creative advertising agency. On Sept. 4, 2013, Romain announced his engagement to Scarlett Johansson.
    Best Known For:
    Romain Dauriac is best known for being Scarlett Johansson’s fiance.
    Personal Life:
    Romain Dauriac began dating actress Scarlett Johansson in November 2012 after being introduced by a mutual friend, tattoo artist Fuzi. The couple got engaged in August 2013, and revealed their engagement a month later on Sept. 4, 2013 when Scarlett wore an Art Deco engagement ring at the Venice International Film Festival premiere of Under the Skin.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Romain Dauriac

FameFlynet
    Date of Birth: January 1, 1982
    Height: 6'0"
    Hometown: France
    In a Relationship With:
    Scarlett Johansson
    Best Quotes:
    I think blogs are becoming too commercial and they need paper to find their liberty again and to immortalize themselves on something more sustainable than HTML.
    The iPad is another gadget for the masses for the moment, and they will continue inventing more developed technologies. But there’s something special with paper.
    Slick Rick, best rapper ever?

Bio:
    Romain Dauriac (born in 1982 in France) is a French journalist. He was formerly the editor of the French magazine Clark, which covers the urban art world. Since leaving Clark, Romain became a manager and a creative advertising agency. On Sept. 4, 2013, Romain announced his engagement to Scarlett Johansson.
    Best Known For:
    Romain Dauriac is best known for being Scarlett Johansson’s fiance.
    Personal Life:
    Romain Dauriac began dating actress Scarlett Johansson in November 2012 after being introduced by a mutual friend, tattoo artist Fuzi. The couple got engaged in August 2013, and revealed their engagement a month later on Sept. 4, 2013 when Scarlett wore an Art Deco engagement ring at the Venice International Film Festival premiere of Under the Skin.
    He's reminiscent of Ryan. Similar coloring and close set eyes.

In other words, goofy looking. Hope rose takes after mom.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Are those quotes real?!?!?

he's right about slick rick. i was just listening to 'auditorium' again the other day and damn that's a great song though that's also mos def.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

He has fuzzy ears.
    Kittylady and llamamama like this.

Scarlett Johansson secretly weds

Scarlett Johansson married French journalist Romain Dauriac in a secret ceremony just after the birth of their daughter, sources have confirmed to Page Six.

While the actress, who was recently seen wearing a gold ring on her wedding finger, has remained tight-lipped about whether they had married, we’re told the ceremony happened shortly after Johansson and Dauriac welcomed their first child in September.

A source tells Page Six, “Scarlett and Romain were married in a very intimate ceremony after the birth of their daughter. They kept the wedding a big secret because they both wanted privacy.”

While it had been speculated the couple would marry in Dauriac’s native Paris, the source said the wedding took place at a secret location in the US, away from the spotlight of Hollywood or Johansson’s home town of New York. The pair wed on Oct. 1 in Philipsburg, Montana, a clerk for Granite County told People.

Johansson brought Dauriac to Monday’s Gotham Awards in New York, and proudly introduced him as “my husband.”

According to a fellow guest at the show, packed with top movie industry talent, they were both wearing wedding bands and looked very happy and affectionate.

The guest said, “Scarlett is introducing Romain to everyone as her husband – she’s also showing baby photos of their daughter Rose to people. She looks radiant, and very, very happy”

The “Lucy” star, who turned 30 last month, gave birth to daughter Rose in early September, and at the time, a representative for the couple said they were seeking privacy as they do not want their baby girl to grow up in the spotlight.

The couple, who started dating in 2012, were engaged in August 2013, but she had reportedly said at the time she didn’t want to “rush” tying the knot as “being engaged is an exciting time to enjoy and to really savor.”

But in July, Page Six reported that a then-pregnant Johansson was overheard at a Hamptons dinner party saying the couple would be married “very soon.” In early October, Duriac was seen with a gold band visible on the ring finger of his left hand. And in November, rumors that they had married in secret re-emerged after the actress was seen sporting what looks like a slender wedding band on her left hand, underneath her sparkling engagement ring.

A spokesman for Johansson, who will be seen in “Avengers: Age of Ultron” next year, didn’t respond to requests for comment Sunday night.

Scarlett Johansson secretly weds | Page Six

He always seems bug eyed or super tense and alert. He would make me nervous....like he was about to flip the fuck out at any second.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information