Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Sarah Silverman & Michael Sheen Split After Almost 4 Years of Dating

I remember reading a blind item he cheats on his spouses left and right.
    Sassiness likes this.

^^^That was Enty. Three quarters of the time, he reads the Daily Mail and People Magazine and then makes up his blinds.
    Beeyotch likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I never say cocaine dabbling at the least isn't a possibility when anyone is famous but on the regular? IMO cocaine (at least snorting it) is one of the most overrated drugs out there and I don't understand why any celeb (who surely has access to better drugs that provide a smoother or higher high and a less lower low and no annoying nasal drips) would even bother in 2018 unless it's all a party had to offer.
    Good breakdown. Too bad we don't have a resident coke expert here like Enty to sort it out for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Heard her interviewed at length enough times. I definitely cannot imagine her on cocaine. She's admitted to being a weed gal. I think she even has a script. Maybe I could see adderall if she needed an upper. But she strikes me more as the takes drugs to mellow out type, as most evidenced by her own admissions.

I never say cocaine dabbling at the least isn't a possibility when anyone is famous but on the regular? IMO cocaine (at least snorting it) is one of the most overrated drugs out there and I don't understand why any celeb (who surely has access to better drugs that provide a smoother or higher high and a less lower low and no annoying nasal drips) would even bother in 2018 unless it's all a party had to offer.

She's never been the best dresser and didn't even wear dresses for the longest, so I'd not go by whatever she's wearing to determine this.
    I think she's not a great dresser because she is a tomboy at heart. She would play pickup basketball against the other guy comedians and do pretty well from what I've read. With regard to cocaine - I doubt it. She had said something in the past that almost everyone in her family is on some kind of medication. In her case, I think it was something for depression.
    I
    lindsaywhit, MsDark and gas_chick like this.

Yes I heard that too, Mo. I also think I remember hearing that's why she was reluctant to have kids (passing on genes for depression, anxiety, etc).

Before she started dressing up, the Sarah I remember was the chick in 3/4 sleeve baseball t-shirts and jeans, so not surprised she actually played pickup.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    ^^^That was Enty. Three quarters of the time, he reads the Daily Mail and People Magazine and then makes up his blinds.
    The rest of the time he pulls stuff out of his arse and makes it so vague that it could be anyone and then 'reveals' it when someone who could fit it fucks up publicly.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information