Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah Larson: How I met George Clooney

Hit By Ban Bus!

take a good look at her face she won't last long. George likes to poke em' and leave em.

She's on her way out anyway, thats why she's kicking up such a shitstorm of publicity lately...she knows her time is about up.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She probably has her whole act set up in front of him. She pretends to be independent and strong, and act like she doesn't need him. Meanwhile, he's not used to that and thinks he can respect her more for it. She knows exactly what she's doing.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Bronze Member

Default ew

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    take a good look at her face she won't last long. George likes to poke em' and leave em.
    Like this?

Yeah...she's hot...

TBH she doesn't bother me...i don't blame her for making the most of her opportunities. It doesn't surprise me that she is seeking publicity for herself. She was in a reality show...i believe it was Fear Factor (or something like that) with her ex-boyfriend.

I saw something on E News that she now has an agent or has signed a modelling contract.

Anyway she's made for life. If he marries her she'll end up incredibly wealthy; if he dumps her she'll get some sort of pay off (apparantly he is very generous financially to his ex's)

he'll never marry her.

Gold Member

Clooney dates the trashiest women.

Of course, I don't know what self-respecting woman would date him.

I don't mind this girl. She's just the latest in a long line of trashy flavors of the month for George. She'll be out the door soon enough.

As much as I love George, he's got serious issues if he's still chasing brainless skank at his age.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

This article just makes it even more obvious that she was a hooker. Does she honestly think she's fooling anyone?

^^I was thinking the same thing Greysfang. Given his thoughtful approach to his craft and the world, you'd think George would want a woman who's mentally stimulating as well. Maybe she is and has a stellar IQ which the media is choosing not to report.

I wonder if he'll be like James Woods when he's a bit longer in the tooth. Another smart man (MIT educated) who at 60 plus years won't pull his dick out for any woman older than a college student.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Latest in a long line of strippers, cocktail waitresses..not that there's anything wrong with a girl making a living, but Georgie boy is highly intelligent, successful, politically aware-what does he get out of his association with women who cannot possibly stimulate him except in the bedroom? Is it that if he were to actually find a beautiful woman who was also on his own level, she might demand a firmer commitment ie marriage and would be perfectly credible doing so?

Or does he reach out for the gold-digging skanks because they make better, more willing beards?

I can't decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Latest in a long line of strippers, cocktail waitresses..not that there's anything wrong with a girl making a living, but Georgie boy is highly intelligent, successful, politically aware-what does he get out of his association with women who cannot possibly stimulate him except in the bedroom? Is it that if he were to actually find a beautiful woman who was also on his own level, she might demand a firmer commitment ie marriage and would be perfectly credible doing so?

Or does he reach out for the gold-digging skanks because they make better, more willing beards?

I can't decide.
    That's our Georgie, always covering the angles! We'll know that this is serious if she starts getting plastic surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    ^^I was thinking the same thing Greysfang. Given his thoughtful approach to his craft and the world, you'd think George would want a woman who's mentally stimulating as well. Maybe she is and has a stellar IQ which the media is choosing not to report.

I wonder if he'll be like James Woods when he's a bit longer in the tooth. Another smart man (MIT educated) who at 60 plus years won't pull his dick out for any woman older than a college student.
    I have a male relative who is about 56 who says that he gets intellectual and creative stimulation from friends and work. He does not require that in relationships with women. His usual were 22 year old women but now he sometimes pushes it to 30. Only sometimes.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Men are funny, I guess. Any pretty T & A will do, while we have to actually like the guy to get turned on.

Yeah, George does seem to have som i nteresting taste in women. It is strange that he only wants the young hooker lassies. Kind of disappointing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information