Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah Jessica Parker wonders about her marriage

Ever notice that whenever these two are next to each other, Matthew appears extremely tense and stiff? Like he just can't stand being that close to her or something.

They see happy, but I highly suspect that he's playing for the other team.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    being honest always backfires in lalaland. people bitch at the celebs that sound like thy rehearsed every single answer in interviews with their PR people and sound like total clichés, then they proceed to tear apart and overanalyse every single quote of the ones that are occasionally refreshingly candid and extrapolate to the extreme. like how the 'blob' comment was interpreted to mean angelina jolie hated her white baby and only loved the ones she bought, uh, i mean adopted in the third world.
    ^^EXACTLY, Sputnik. I agree totally, and with you too, NWGirl. I was going to say pretty much the same thing, but reading down thru the posts, i was thinking i'd be the only person who thought this way. I actually am beginning to like Sarah Jessica Parker for her HONESTY. She doesn't seem like a fake person at all, like most celebs. She tells it like it is, and for that, i give her props & respect her all the more.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Gold Member

I dont find SJP ugly, she is not hot but seems like a decent person. From what I can tell she is a INCREDIBLY candid person. She reportedly told David Letterman years ago, that she wanted Matthew to marry her but he didnt, want to get hitched. She told about the fights on SATC, she even talked about her 7 year live in relationship with Robert Downey Jr, and how she thought they be together forever. But she couldnt deal with his constant drug abuse. Which is why she left. Thats sad, because they seemed cute together in old clips of them they showed. Like they were TRULY in love. Her and Matthew seem like a arrangement and yes he is super gay!!!!!!

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

^^ I don't think she could have hung in with RD, JR during his drugged out, crazy-ass phase though.

Think what you will about her, the sentiments she expressed are probably true of a lot, if not most, marriages.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

her husbands gay and so was her last long term relationship parter; Robert Downey Jr.

whats there to wonder?!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Angry

I just saw her husband Matthew in a movie with Danny DeVito, some thing about Christmas lights. It was the most gosh awful piece of crap.. even worse than Shang High Surprise. I'm still washing my eyes.

I don't care what she looks like, but if your going to promote beauty products then shouldn't you at least be in the same area as kind of pretty? close?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Ever notice that whenever these two are next to each other, Matthew appears extremely tense and stiff? Like he just can't stand being that close to her or something.
    yeah i do; i feel sorry for him, it must be a very stressful unhappy life remaining in the closet like that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information