Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Sarah Jessica Parker Slams Twitter User For 'Disgusting' Remark About Her Kids

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    SJP probably should have just ignored it. Now she has everyone speculating even more about her children.
    Good point. If I were a celeb, I would have to stay away from all forms of media. It wouldn't want to hear a thing that was being said about me -- good or bad. The good would inflate my ego (which in celebs is usually pretty big already) and the bad would just piss me off.

I think this woman should have kept her mouth shut. Why was she publicly commenting on someone's children (whom she doesn't even know) anyway? I would have told her to fuck right off.

As an aside, the one thing I really hate on Maury's paternity shows is the lame excuse that "the kid isn't mine because he doesn't look anything like me." Kids don't always look like their parents. I don't resemble either one of my parents and neither of my children looks like me. Guess what, jerkwad? It doesn't mean shit and it won't hold up in court.
    czb, KrisNine, Sunrider and 5 others like this.

Kitty and Babe?
    Beeyotch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Kitty and Babe?
    I know! What the actual EFF!???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Hey! Kitty ain't so bad!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

riiiiiiiggghhhht
    Kittylady likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

fgg

Sarah Jessica Parker Explains Twitter Feud About Twins, Girl Bashing

Sarah Jessica Parker finally explained a mysterious Twitter feud she had last month regarding her twins Marion and Tabitha -- see what she had to sayCredit: Noam Galai/Getty Images

Sarah Jessica Parker is finally opening up about her recent, mysterious Twitter feud. Last month, the Sex and the City actress got into a heated argument with a woman named Sarah Symonds, who questioned if Parker was actually the mother of her twins Marion and Tabitha.

"I kept scrolling and then I was like, ‘Wait a minute, did she just say that?'" Parker said to The Edit of going through comments. "I went back and I thought, 'Well, this isn't unhealthy paranoia, this is absolutely conscious. This was a choice.' She, not subtly at all, said that my children are not my children."

"There have been a few—let's say half a dozen—times in my career when I have wanted to respond. I don't want to encourage people picking on her, because that's no better," Parker continued. "But I wrote back, 'What? Like, is this fun?'" (At the time, Symonds quickly deleted the tweet in question after Parker responded.)

Parker, 49, and husband Matthew Broderick welcomed their twin girls back in June 2009 via surrogate. The married couple of 17 years, who are also parents to 12-year-old son James, typically keep a low profile with their family while residing in NYC. However, for Parker, this was an attack worth responding to.

"I can't figure out what she hated so much about me that she did that. And I just can't imagine anything lower than that," Parker added to The Edit. "I don't think you can be like that without thinking about what you are saying. Other people can be mean, and that's something I just have to make peace with. That was my worry before engaging in social media; I was afraid of it. I see mean stuff every day: when I look at Twitter I scroll with one eye open and one closed. That particular day, it was just one of the things I saw."

The feud was an eye-opener for Parker, in more ways than one. "I can't stand [it] when women say unfriendly things to other women," she added of women bashing each other. "Why does it have to be like that? Why do we go from [I disagree with you] to I hate you, I attack you, I use words that I know are hurtful? And we've never met! You'd think at this point in my life I would be accustomed [to it], but we keep finding new ways of expressing ourselves, new outlets to be unfriendly and cruel."

Read more: Sarah Jessica Parker Explains Twitter Feud About Twins, Girl Bashing - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Can she really not imagine "anything lower than that"? I am sure that the woman who wrote the comments must have said it in a malicious way to upset her so much, but generally, using surro eggs is not something to be ashamed of. I am guessing it was the context here which was so upsetting.
    It is SJ's right to keep it private if they had used a surro, but just having people speculate on it is not *that* offensive, in my opinion (as someone who is considering donor eggs/embies amongst other options). It is a privilege to have the option of using someone else's eggs if you can no longer use your own. To her, it was offensive though and the person who posted the original comments could have apologized. It would have been helpful if we could view the original comments.

czb

^^^ i agree that using donor eggs is not something to be ashamed of, but i also don't think it's a stranger's business to ask/tweet/comment about it. it should be SJP's choice to comment. or not.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ i agree that using donor eggs is not something to be ashamed of, but i also don't think it's a stranger's business to ask/tweet/comment about it. it should be SJP's choice to comment. or not.

I agree. I just think that when you use a surro these types of comments are naturally going to happen. That's why I think that the comments must have been very rude for SJP to say it was so low.

Did the woman put it on SJP's Twitter feed or something? Or did the woman just speculate on her own Twitter feed?

she probably wrote it on her own feed and @ with sarah jessica's own twitter name so she would see it. or she hash tagged #sjp or whatever and she came across it.

I don't know the situation because I haven't seen the woman's message, but speculating on the birth parents of celebrity babies doesn't mean you "hate" them. It's just gossip, like we do all over this board. We don't necessarily "hate" a lot of these people we joke about, and if celebrities see our comments here it's because they've sought them out. It would be different if the woman's comment had been hashtagged #SJP like Annika said.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information