Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Sarah Jessica Parker Slams Twitter User For 'Disgusting' Remark About Her Kids

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    ^And hiding behind a pie chart no less
    It goes with the size of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It goes with the size of my head.
    I've been out of town lately, so I've had lots of time to go perusing through some old threads. I'm not gonna lie; I busted a gut laughing at that picture of your wife and kid in the car with the pie charts for heads.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    I've been out of town lately, so I've had lots of time to go perusing through some old threads. I'm not gonna lie; I busted a gut laughing at that picture of your wife and kid in the car with the pie charts for heads.
    You can really see the pieternity in that one.

[Goes and stands in corner for really bad punchline......]

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Sarah Jessica Parker ✔ @SJP
    Follow
    You should be ashamed @SarahJSymonds. I hope more people join me in voicing their objection to and holding accountable... (cont)
    2:36 PM - 3 Apr 2014

Sarah Jessica Parker ✔ @SJP
    Follow
    ...uninformed and unkind women like yourself who find pleasure and delight in attacking other women. @SarahJSymonds

Though when asked exactly what Symonds said to set her off, the former "Sex and the City" star declined to get specific, and instead told fans, "[Symonds] knows what she said. When I responded ? She had the opportunity to be a civilized human being,"she wrote. "And perhaps apologize instead she deleted and ran for cover. Suffice to say, it was disgusting."
    As an aside, it irritates me when someone - especially a celebrity - asks for others to join them in objecting to something and then refuse to say what exactly was said that was objectionable. "They know what they said and I won't tell! But join me in being disgusted!"
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Why does this Symonds think she should say something about children (she doesn't know)?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    As an aside, it irritates me when someone - especially a celebrity - asks for others to join them in objecting to something and then refuse to say what exactly was said that was objectionable. "They know what they said and I won't tell! But join me in being disgusted!"

In this case, since I don't know what was said, it may be something that SJP does not want out there, so I see why she would not repeat it.

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    In this case, since I don't know what was said, it may be something that SJP does not want out there, so I see why she would not repeat it.
    Except she's specifically asking for people to voice their objections to what was said.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

In the final analysis, it probably would have been better if SJP had tricked Symonds into visiting her gingerbread house and then fattened her up and eaten her.
    Laurent, Beeyotch and Kittylady like this.

Maybe she said the girls don't look like horses.

Their hands were suspiciously "non-witchy".

So besides having someone else gestate, did SJP use donor eggs for those kids or what? I can't recall hearing one way or another.

I guess I'm beyond offensive for even speculating.

They do sort of look like Matthew. But not so much like her. They're much cuter. (So sue me, SJP) I personally don't see what's the big deal if she used donor eggs. Sure it's nobody's business, but you're not gonna stop people wondering.
    BITTER likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't think their son looks anything like her either. He definitely favors his father.
    Kittylady likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

czb

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    So besides having someone else gestate, did SJP use donor eggs for those kids or what? I can't recall hearing one way or another.

I guess I'm beyond offensive for even speculating.

They do sort of look like Matthew. But not so much like her. They're much cuter. (So sue me, SJP) I personally don't see what's the big deal if she used donor eggs. Sure it's nobody's business, but you're not gonna stop people wondering.
    yeah, it's not a big deal and and she can't stop anyone from wondering, but to publicly comment? yeah, i think that's rude.

Bronze Member

SJP and Matthew had frozen embryos that they used. I think they froze them around the time their son was born, or even before that. But yeah, they're biologically SJP's.

Parker also refutes speculation about her daughters' parentage; unlike their brother, the twins — Marion Loretta Elwell, who is called Kitty, and Tabitha Hodge, whose nickname is Babe — were born to a surrogate mother in Ohio, which generated a flurry of questions about whether they were Broderick and Parker's biological children. "Yes, they're ours," Parker says firmly when asked.

Sarah Jessica Parker Kids Interview - Sarah Jessica Parker on Sex and the City - Marie Claire

Silver Member

SJP probably should have just ignored it. Now she has everyone speculating even more about her children.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information