Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: Sarah Jessica Parker, 53, is cruelly trolled on social media for looking 'so OLD'

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    She always had a Streisand vibe about her, to me, except Streisand's features are a bit more refined. What's funny is that Parker has been considered attractive, even beautiful, at times, by many. Yet, Streisand has always been written off as one of the ugliest women ever.
    I'm happy to provide some evidence to the contrary, because her profile was an inspiration to this big-nosed girl. Also, her doe eyes were lovely (although that might have been 60s eye makeup). She has exquisite bone structure.

In the past few years Uma Thurman tried some edgy makeup looks with elegant clothes and found myself focusing on the things that are unattractive. Tilda Swinton, she's got a look and it works. But those who go out of their way like Madonna, SJP and Annette Bening, I don't get it. I don't understand not wanting to look the most attractive you can at anytime, but especially in front of cameras. How could that makeup artist smudge all that shadow on SJP and send her out onto the red carpet? Madonna can't wear gobs of black winged liner. I can't figure out why that woman doesn't know she's turned into Sylvia Miles. SJP needs a good haircut and clean makeup. Annette Bening had it all going on like said before. All she and Judy Davis had to do was put on dark lipstick and walk outside. Gorgeous skin, photogenic. Annette's pretty and she doesn't give a Hollywood shit. Her teeth are yellow for God's sake.

effie2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalasnake View Post
    I'm happy to provide some evidence to the contrary, because her profile was an inspiration to this big-nosed girl. Also, her doe eyes were lovely (although that might have been 60s eye makeup). She has exquisite bone structure.

You may have missed my point: I NEVER thought Streisand was ugly. In general, in media and people in the street, always refer to Streisand as ugly, which I don't get. Ergo: I think SJP has a Streisand vibe about her, yet in her case it's either you hate her and say she looks like a horse or - like many fashionistas - you think she is super attractive and an excellent role model for your designs and products.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    You may have missed my point: I NEVER thought Streisand was ugly. In general, in media and people in the street, always refer to Streisand as ugly, which I don't get. Ergo: I think SJP has a Streisand vibe about her, yet in her case it's either you hate her and say she looks like a horse or - like many fashionistas - you think she is super attractive and an excellent role model for your designs and products.
    I understood what you were saying; the evidence I was furnishing was for those who write her off that way. I kind of just wanted an excuse to post that video.
    HWBL, sprynkles and czb like this.

^Okay, my bad, then, LOL.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

SJP's biggest problem is taking two of her greatest assets (hair, eyes) and fucking them up instead of using them to her advantage.

Things that need to come back: Natural curls, and no severe middle part. Eyes that are non-rimmed with smoky, dark shit where they look like too-close-together beady little pin holes in her face.

No more smoking. Plenty of water drinking.

And about 10# back on the frame. At the very least. Even though the body looks pretty good already, she could use the extra weight (and get away with it since she's very thin) to look younger.
    HWBL, deenz, DawnM74 and 7 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Barbara Streisand is not attractive to me at all. I think she has pretty eyes, but that’s about it.

SJP does remind me of her, but I think SJP was pretty well into her 40’s. The smoking and lack of eating is what’s ruined her looks. She was very pretty for a long time. Her features were unusual for Hollywood but still pretty.
    DawnM74, Mrs P and I'mNotBitter like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    SJP's biggest problem is taking two of her greatest assets (hair, eyes) and fucking them up instead of using them to her advantage.

Things that need to come back: Natural curls, and no severe middle part. Eyes that are non-rimmed with smoky, dark shit where they look like too-close-together beady little pin holes in her face.

No more smoking. Plenty of water drinking.

And about 10# back on the frame. At the very least. Even though the body looks pretty good already, she could use the extra weight (and get away with it since she's very thin) to look younger.
    i agree with all of your suggestions, she should also not wear her hair so dark either. IMO
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

I agree. She looks better with lighter hair.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think Sarah's main problem is the eye make up she refuses to give up and a new do wouldn't hurt either but I've always loved her.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information