Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: Sarah Jessica Parker, 53, is cruelly trolled on social media for looking 'so OLD'

RDJ looked terrible then. He should be so lucky.
    holly likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Mrs P likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

SJP has always looked better with her hair naturally curly, rather than straight and parted down the middle. The middle part does her face no favors (does it for anyone??). She's very thin and when you already have a thin face a few extra lbs would go a long way to making her skin look a bit more youthful. If she does smoke then I'm not surprised her skin looks the way it does. Ultra thin + smoker = recipe for poor looking skin.

When she was young I always thought she was pretty, in an unconventional way.
    Angeli and Mrs P like this.

Elite Member

Of course she has aged. She should and I do agree we've all gotten so used to refreshed faces. However, if she would not do the super dark eyeliner and the middle hair part that she typically wears she would look better. Not necessarily younger, but better.

It's not that she looks older in these pix, she just doesn't look her best with the severe hair and eye make up. However, she sure does know how to dress for this event!
    Annika likes this.

Ironically, Jami Gertz, who was on square pegs with SJP, couldn’t spare a square for Elaine.
    emkat, holly, sprynkles and 2 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I read somewhere online that she's worth over a hundred million dollars. If I had that kind of money, I wouldn't give a shit what anyone thought of my looks.

(In real life I have no money and most days I'm lucky if I remember to brush my hair before leaving the house. I've also been known to show up at work with my shirt on inside out.)
    sprynkles, MsDark, Mrs P and 2 others like this.

Kim Cattrall is 8 years older than SJP. Both pictures are from 2018:

She just needs to put on a bit of weight and stay out of the sun. And drink some water FFS. It's not like she's terribly wrinkly, just scrawny and a bit desiccated.
    Lalasnake and I'mNotBitter like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

SJP's skin is not bad. She's got a pretty good jawline (no real jowling) and her skin isn't very slack. Her under eye wrinkles are bad but her skin tone is excellent.

If she gained a bit of weight it would do wonders but it's highly doubtful she'll do that. She needs a softer hairstyle and a good makeup artist.

Long thin faces should never wear severe hairstyles, especially with a big nose added into the mix.

I don't think she looks older than her age.
    Lalasnake likes this.

Here's a picture of her from May 3:

Her jawline really is excellent for her age and you can tell she takes care of her skin. She doesn't have visible dark spots, etc.

The severe hair and eye makeup is not doing her any favors. Fix those two issues and she'd look so much better.

If she hasn't stopped smoking then doing so would help.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post
    Here's a picture of her from May 3:

Her jawline really is excellent for her age and you can tell she takes care of her skin. She doesn't have visible dark spots, etc.

The severe hair and eye makeup is not doing her any favors. Fix those two issues and she'd look so much better.
    The only reason why her jawline looks so "excellent" is because she weighs 3 pounds! Her eye area (both upper eyelids and bags beneath the eyes) is pretty bad, for her age. Very wrinkly!
    Last edited by HWBL; May 11th, 2018 at 05:34 PM. Reason: typo
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

haven't we come a long way from the actresses of the 40's and 50's where at 25 they looked 40? im sure sjp lived a fun life and really the only problem like most say is the harsh makeup and hair.
    look at jessica chastain. she can look beautiful. but when she pulls her hair back looking like a grape she is hideous. im 40 smoke dont go in the sun however cause im a burner and i still get mistaken for younger than my siblings 10 years younger than me. im also not anorexic. maybe that helps?

I'm sorry, but she does look like shit. And the ridiculous outfit doesn't help. IMO she looks like a clown bride.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

It's a sad fact that in order to wear the high fashion clothes which she does, she has to stay pencil thin because she is so short. The same with Kylie but she fills out her face until it bursts. If they 'let themselves go' which they can't really do in their industry, every extra inch would show and instead of high fashion, she would turn to frump. She could possibly try to steer a middle course but she loves her tailored couture too much. Kylie keeps it casual during the day which allows her to relax a little but not much.
    HWBL and czb like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information