Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: Sarah Jessica Parker, 53, is cruelly trolled on social media for looking 'so OLD'

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    She's her own worst enemy:

She smokes

She's skin and bones

She's a sunbather

She married a man who will look 12 forever.

I love her gown and headpiece, from a distance she looks fabulous at the gala. The makeup goes with the night, it's a costumes ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Sad that she just can't "look her age" if she wants to. It's kind of refreshing, actually.

It's clear that she doesn't use botox regularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by electrocuted_sheep View Post
    Women are damned if they do, and damned if they don't. If she gets botox, she'll get criticised because actresses need to move their faces and express emotion. If she doesn't get botox, she gets criticised for looking old. Actresses just cannot win.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    But she doesn't look her age, she looks way older. I'm four years younger than her and look 20 years younger. The big difference is I don't starve myself to skin and bones.
    Yeah, to all the above. I think she does look old for her age, her skin does, anyway. I'm a year older and have about 2 wrinkles on my forehead and laughlines next to my eyes that show, you know, when I LAUGH. Never had any procedures, but then never smoked either. And I'm mixed (just about everything but African).
    She's too skinny and I read here she smokes. Annette Bening has the same thing: she's going to be 60 at the end of the month but her skin is awful. She, too, is rather skinny and probably a smoker, too. While I commend them for not falling into the PS trap, they do look old for their respective ages.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Annette Bening has the same thing: she's going to be 60 at the end of the month but her skin is awful. She, too, is rather skinny and probably a smoker, too. While I commend them for not falling into the PS trap, they do look old for their respective ages.
    It's ironic that you mention that because I remember reading an interview with Warren Beatty once where he said that one of the reasons why he was attracted to Benning was because she had such great skin - particularly, she had tiny pores. Apparently, visible ones turn him of or something.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It's ironic that you mention that because I remember reading an interview with Warren Beatty once where he said that one of the reasons why he was attracted to Benning was because she had such great skin - particularly, she had tiny pores. Apparently, visible ones turn him of or something.
    I think I posted the exact quote of what he said about Annette somewhere in the Warren Beatty thread, but paraphrased he said to him she was the most beautiful woman with the best figure, the best face, the best voice, the best sense of humor. That she is very intelligent and that she has the best laugh. He was, and is, smitten by her. I personally think she always was one of the least attractive (physically) of all the ladies he dated, but then, there's way more than looks to fall in love with.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    I think I posted the exact quote of what he said about Annette somewhere in the Warren Beatty thread, but paraphrased he said to him she was the most beautiful woman with the best figure, the best face, the best voice, the best sense of humor. That she is very intelligent and that she has the best laugh. He was, and is, smitten by her. I personally think she always was one of the least attractive (physically) of all the ladies he dated, but then, there's way more than looks to fall in love with.
    Did you ever see her in "The Grifters" with Anjelica Huston and John Cusack? I think she was at her physical peak in that movie. Super-cute, Meg Ryan kind looks. Great body. And terrific performance (Oscar nom). Beatty made Bugsy about a year later and appears to have fallen in love with her around then. And I kind of don't blame him, even though she's not really my type.
    HWBL likes this.

sjp needs to lighten her hair and drop the black eyeliner/mascara thing. it's too harsh for her features.
    Penelope and Mrs P like this.

This may be an unpopular opinion but SJP was never known for having the most gorgeous face in Hollywood to say the least--in fact, she's never been a great beauty, period. That head-dressy look showcases the face and is very difficult for even gorgeous women to pull off.

I thought she was so cute in Square Pegs. Like they had to ugly her up to make her look nerdy.

MohandasKGanja, czb and gas_chick like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

True, Penelope. There were times when she looked "cute" imo. But she has never been what Hollywood would define as beautiful.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

My mom is turning 70 and looks a year or two younger than SJP.
    DawnM74 and I'mNotBitter like this.

SJP is constantly in our faces. I think people just get tired of her. Sure, she's a super achiever or so she tells us but when you see pics of someone dressed to the nines every day you tend to notice that the clothes are great but the face is not all that. If she wants the continuous PR, she'll just have to live with it.
    MohandasKGanja and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I thought she was so cute in Square Pegs. Like they had to ugly her up to make her look nerdy.

Loved Square Pegs and loved SJP in it. I also love girls with giant glasses (as anyone whose seen old photos of Mrs. Mo could attest).

Quote Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
    This may be an unpopular opinion but SJP was never known for having the most gorgeous face in Hollywood to say the least--in fact, she's never been a great beauty, period. That head-dressy look showcases the face and is very difficult for even gorgeous women to pull off.
    There was a time where she was super cute. Around the time she made LA Story (with Steve Martin), Honeymoon in Vegas, and Miami Rhapsody. Also had a killer body and amazing head of thick, curly hair.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    SJP is constantly in our faces. I think people just get tired of her. Sure, she's a super achiever or so she tells us but when you see pics of someone dressed to the nines every day you tend to notice that the clothes are great but the face is not all that. If she wants the continuous PR, she'll just have to live with it.
    By the time SITC rolled around, I felt like we were supposed to buy into the the idea that she was the alpha female, who among the four principals was going to land the perfect guy. When both Kim Catrall and Kristin Davis were better looking.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

But she doesn't look her age, she looks way older. I'm four years younger than her and look 20 years younger. The big difference is I don't starve myself to skin and bones.

Me too, I'll be 50 in August, but I get people thinking i'm still in my late 30's (it's that Aztec tan). She's lookin witchy lately. Bitch hit a wall somethin' FIERCE!

DawnM74 likes this.
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    There was a time where she was super cute. Around the time she made LA Story (with Steve Martin), Honeymoon in Vegas, and Miami Rhapsody. Also had a killer body and amazing head of thick, curly hair.
    Eh, I don't know if she was super cute, I agree with Penelope that she was never a great beauty. But she was interesting-looking, (if you like horsey faces) and had a nice smile. I definitely agree she had great hair and a killer bod, omg her in that skin tight white dress in Honeymoon in Vegas, I was sooo jealous.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Eh, I don't know if she was super cute, I agree with Penelope that she was never a great beauty. But she was interesting-looking, (if you like horsey faces) and had a nice smile. I definitely agree she had great hair and a killer bod, omg her in that skin tight white dress in Honeymoon in Vegas, I was sooo jealous.
    I sometimes think that women can see through some of the cosmetic tricks that would fool guys. I also think that SJP gave off a reall high, positive energy in these movies, and maybe that also affects my perspective. Remember also that she was dating RDJ and JFK Jr around this time and JFK Jr was THE guy. Of course, he had a type himself. Some SJP photos from early to mid 1990's:

The first thing I saw her in was "A Year in the Life". Yes, she was very young, but I still think she was at her prettiest there. (from the 0:50 mark)

She always had a Streisand vibe about her, to me, except Streisand's features are a bit more refined. What's funny is that Parker has been considered attractive, even beautiful, at times, by many. Yet, Streisand has always been written off as one of the ugliest women ever.

***** celeb

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information