Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: Sarah Jessica Parker, 53, is cruelly trolled on social media for looking 'so OLD'

Elite Member

Sad that she just can't "look her age" if she wants to. It's kind of refreshing, actually.

It's clear that she doesn't use botox regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Her eye shadow and eyeliner are most of the problem.
    And if she had used some good moisturizer or a foundation with some 'shine' in it it would also make a difference

I do think she did some PS around the eyes.

Women are damned if they do, and damned if they don't. If she gets botox, she'll get criticised because actresses need to move their faces and express emotion. If she doesn't get botox, she gets criticised for looking old. Actresses just cannot win.
    Angeli, idunno, dexter7 and 3 others like this.

It looks like she had her face taped back. And 5 pounds more would do her a world of better in general.
    Also - the general feeling toward her has changed after her PR disaster with Kim Cattrall, she is just not anyones favorite person anymore and so people attack her while they can.

Pulled back tight hair is not for aged and-or ugly faces..Look at Victoria of Sweden..She needs shorter,softer hair,wavy and half covering the horsey disaster she calls a face and shows oh so proudly off!Also,much less make up and a few extra kilos..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Bronze Member

Part of it is that she is trying to change her looks so drastically.

She and Chelsea Clinton were born with this fabulous brown curly hair, but they choose to dye and straighten and it really takes away from their natural features and complexion.
    redcat, tulip, Angeli and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Sad that she just can't "look her age" if she wants to. It's kind of refreshing, actually.

It's clear that she doesn't use botox regularly.

But she doesn't look her age, she looks way older. I'm four years younger than her and look 20 years younger. The big difference is I don't starve myself to skin and bones.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^Yep, I'm her age and my sister is a few years older, and both of us look at least a decade younger than SJP. All that starving and smoking is catching up with her.
    Beeyotch, I'mNotBitter and DawnM74 like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    But she doesn't look her age, she looks way older. I'm four years younger than her and look 20 years younger. The big difference is I don't starve myself to skin and bones.

I think she looks 53. Could she look better naturally? Yes! Eat, quit smoking, lay off the circus makeup, etc.

People forget that after 45 we have wrinkles around our eyes when we smile, cheeks start to drop (jowls), etc I am all for minimal botox, fillers, etc. I am thankful they are available. I just wish they lasted longer than 3-5 mos.

Many are so used to the Nicole Kidmans, JLo, Kardashians who have multiple procedures that they forget people do age. 😛
    czb likes this.

On average, I think she looks a little old for 53. But I think it also has to do with her skin type (fair) and facial structure (angular) than anything else. As you get older, you lose a lot of the fat around your face that typically soften these contours and make people look youthful. I'm also noticing spots around her neck and shoulder that I normally associate with too much time in the sun over a long period of time. That will prematurely destroy a lot of the collagen under your skin and make your features harsher - and it never comes back unless you get surgical intervention or scleroderma.

ETA - I also wonder if something else is at play because she had also been teased for years about having "witchy" hands. Maybe some kind of rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis.
    Lalasnake likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    I think she looks 53. Could she look better naturally? Yes! Eat, quit smoking, lay off the circus makeup, etc.

People forget that after 45 we have wrinkles around our eyes when we smile, cheeks start to drop (jowls), etc I am all for minimal botox, fillers, etc. I am thankful they are available. I just wish they lasted longer than 3-5 mos.

Many are so used to the Nicole Kidmans, JLo, Kardashians who have multiple procedures that they forget people do age. 
    I have no lines and no sagging and I'll be 50 later this year. And I do smoke. I don't think she looks 53 at all. She looks like she's in her 60s.
    HWBL, Kittylady and DawnM74 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Maybe she has a forward-dated CZJ-style birth certificate?
    rollo and Lalasnake like this.

Oh ffs, we all age the way we age. Some of us better than others, some of us worse. I mean, what are people who don't age well because of lifestyle/fair skin/health problems expected to do? Turn into a hermit so no one is offended by their aged looks? Fuck that!!
    czb, OCD, dexter7 and 3 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I have no lines and no sagging and I'll be 50 later this year. And I do smoke. I don't think she looks 53 at all. She looks like she's in her 60s.
    Lucky you! I am mid-40s and my tribe and I all have the smile lines around our eyes. Some of us get botox (ahem...me) some don't....

I guess it's perspective. My mom is in her 60s.... and SJP looks way younger than her.

SJP just had a recent pic with her daughters and she looks fine. I think the MET makeup and head piece skewed her looks that evening.

Brooke Shields was there, too and is about 1 year younger:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information