Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah Ferguson makes herself at home in a council estate on ITV reality show

A*O

To quote a Palace official when she married into the royal family, she's "vulgar, vulgar, vulgar". No, she doesn't need the money and if she had any kind if class she'd keep her head down as the former wife of a royal prince and mother of the Queen's grand-daughters. Fergie hasn't come close to settling down with another man since her divorce (if she re-marries she can't be Duchess of York any more). Coincidence?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

^^^
    neither has andrew though. i think it's because they're still porking each other on a regular basis.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A*O

Andrew is gay - I have it on very good authority. It's one of the reasons they divorced in the first place.
    Dame Edna Everage

^^^
    oh really? i thought that was edward. well, maybe it's both.
    and maybe that explains why andrew and fergie get along so well. i thought they were just one of those divorced couples that live apart but still shag on a regular basis.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

A*O

Edward is gay too LOL
    Dame Edna Everage

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    oh really? i thought that was edward. well, maybe it's both.
    and maybe that explains why andrew and fergie get along so well. i thought they were just one of those divorced couples that live apart but still shag on a regular basis.
    To be honest, I think the whole lot of the Queen's children are f*cked up - just the way they were brought up - no love, all formality, saluting at 2 years old. They're all emotionally lacking and have no idea what 'normal' is. However, the grandchildren all seem to be making a better attempt at being human beings, particularly Anne's children.

I always thought Andrew was a bit of a ladies man with the whole Koo Stark thing but you never know what goes on behind closed doors I guess. Charles is just plain emotionally retarded, and perhaps a bit demented. Windsor inbreeding I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I love Fergie, but she and this "obese" woman she's counselling are honestly almost the same size.

And while we're on it, is this the fattest England has to offer? These people are overweight, but not the HUGELY morbidly obese folks you encounter in the U.S.
    I saw a Jamie Oliver program recently & people I thought were "overweight" were obese, there were some very overweight people who were "morbidly obese" even tho they were more overweight than obese! It was shocking! (that so little can make one obese).

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    The Uk has taken over as the most obese western country per capita. It was in the papers a few months ago and shocked the shit out of alot of people because they always ragged on the yanks for being so porky.

Anyway, Fergie should really shut up because I do not believe for one second that she could cope, long term, with living in a council estate on benefits. She'd last a week, tops.
    I remember being on the dole, living in a damp & crappy house when her phone bill was more than my entire annual income, and I still had to pay tax to support the bitch!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    To be honest, I think the whole lot of the Queen's children are f*cked up - just the way they were brought up - no love, all formality, saluting at 2 years old. They're all emotionally lacking and have no idea what 'normal' is. However, the grandchildren all seem to be making a better attempt at being human beings, particularly Anne's children.

I always thought Andrew was a bit of a ladies man with the whole Koo Stark thing but you never know what goes on behind closed doors I guess. Charles is just plain emotionally retarded, and perhaps a bit demented. Windsor inbreeding I guess!
    Anne's kids were brought up by someone that didn't believe in titles and thought that the whole "royal family" thing was a crock! She does a lot of good works and I have to admit to respecting her. Queeney is a product of her time & circumstances I think, but having said that my parent's don't either comment/offer advice on my life.... so maybe its an english thing?

I thought Edward was just a wuss, although the breakup of the Andrew/Fergie marriage was due to her catching him in bed with another bloke...
    Free Charmed.

A*O

Edward's the "artistic" one and a mummy's boy. He bailed out of basic military training after about a week because it was just too hard for the poor lamb.

A friend of mine served in the Royal Navy with Andrew and he most definitely enjoyed his time with all those sailors.....
    Dame Edna Everage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information