Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sarah Ferguson defends UK size 10 Princess Beatrice

If her mother has just said "the press is cruel" without assigning a size to her daughter, it'd be ok. The fact that she told the world her daugther's size sort of leaves the door open for criticism.

On that note, I'm 5'4" and 130 lbs (when not pregnant) and I still have a hard time fitting in to a size 6. There's no way Princess B is a US 6.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Gol DAMN, get some support for those tittays, STAT.

Just curious, why doesn't "thunder thighs" equal fat? Anyway, she has a body that Sir Mix-a-lot would luuurve.
    because some women, no matter how skinny the rest of them is, will always have thighs that are on the large side.
    like how a chick with a large butt will keep that large butt even if the rest of her is skinny. it's the sort off genetic fat storage that just cannot be exercised away.
    it's not the same as being generally overweight.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

Beatrice IS fat, and ugly, and only her momma COULD defend the nasty looking mouth breather.

And if she is a size ten in ANY country, I will eat a shoe.

She is also UNhealthy looking. She appears to be as doughy as a loaf of bread. Is her momma defending her like this to try and get publicity, so her daughter can be spokesprincess for some weight loss group, I wonder?

She's not unhealthy. Don't mistake a bit of fat for being unhealthy. Jesus... She's happy with who she is, what's it to you? Go to the beach and look at all the women her size or larger wearing bikinis. Are you gonna go call them fat? No your not. You're just picking on Beatrice because that's what the tabloids in the UK are doing, and now the rest of the world.

Reality check: Shes the size of the average woman these days.

She has done nothing to deserve such criticism and I truly hope she is happy with her body. Imagine if someone was saying such things about your daughter. I'm sure you'd defend her too.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post

And if she is a size ten in ANY country, I will eat a shoe.

this cracked me up
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin View Post
    It's true that Princess Beatrice is no beauty, but if she feels comfortable wearing a bikini, what's wrong with it?
    Because it is in public where innocent people could lose their eyesight by seeing her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    She's not unhealthy. Don't mistake a bit of fat for being unhealthy. Jesus... She's happy with who she is, what's it to you? Go to the beach and look at all the women her size or larger wearing bikinis. Are you gonna go call them fat? No your not. You're just picking on Beatrice because that's what the tabloids in the UK are doing, and now the rest of the world.

She has done nothing to deserve such criticism and I truly hope she is happy with her body. Imagine if someone was saying such things about your daughter. I'm sure you'd defend her too.
    I pick on her because I am an internet bully. And she is an ugly cow, just like her momma.
    Last edited by Tati; May 20th, 2008 at 05:46 PM.

I pick on her because I am an internet bully. And she is an ugly cow, just like her momma.
    E-thug

Hit By Ban Bus!

E-thug
    Better that than E-hypocrit. I can totally admit it.

Besides it is fun bashing on fugmuppets who would not bother to pee on me were I on fire, I lose no sleep over it.

Better that than E-hypocrit. I can totally admit it.

Besides it is fun bashing on fugmuppets who would not bother to pee on me were I on fire, I lose no sleep over it.
    Whatever makes you feel good about what you say.

I won't comment on her face because, well... because that would require I analyze a picture of her for an extended period of time...

Her body, however, is not anything uncommon. Lots of women have pear-shaped bodies.. there are things people with this body type can wear that's flattering... sorry if you can't fit into the size 00 Chanel frocks all the other royals are wearing, dear, but OWN your shape and wear shit that looks good. Otherwise, STFU and don't pull this JLH "size two is not fat" bullshit.

Gold Member

A UK size 10 (US size 6-8) is not fat but she is NOT a size 10!!!!!

She's not really fat but she could lose a few pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    I won't comment on her face because, well... because that would require I analyze a picture of her for an extended period of time...

Her body, however, is not anything uncommon. Lots of women have pear-shaped bodies.. there are things people with this body type can wear that's flattering... sorry if you can't fit into the size 00 Chanel frocks all the other royals are wearing, dear, but OWN your shape and wear shit that looks good. Otherwise, STFU and don't pull this JLH "size two is not fat" bullshit.
    Exactly, it isn't her body that bothers me. I would just really appreciate it if she'd put a pillowcase or hefty bag over that ugly mug...
    maybe I am an ethug too???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She's about a US size 12-14. I agree with crackho that she could drop 15 lbs. and tone up to look great, but her body's not awful or anything. At least she doesn't have a gut.

I hate to make fun of something she can't help, but those teeth..... so she can't close her mouth at all?

Seems like with all their money they could fix it with some braces or something.

Kinda looks like this (only with longer teeth):

Actually I WOULD say that she is kind of fat....and just because someone is the Average size doesnt stop them from being fat. If everyone in my family weighed 300 pounds they would still be fat...even though they were average for the family or maybe even my community. She is NOT morbidly obese at all...she's a heavy girl and I agree does have what looks like a pretty flat stomach but carries all her fat below the waist. It's amazing that when a woman carries her weight in the belly area then she is FAT...BUT when she carries it in her legs then she is "BOTTOM HEAVY" but NOT fat....WHY is that?
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

I've had friends with bodies like that. It's frustrating for them because when they try to lose weight below the waist, they end up looking emaciated from the waist up.

Then you have the opposite problem, and the woman ends up with bird legs while her middle is still pudgy.

Hate to say it, but lipo is probably the best solution in cases like these, if you really want to be more proportional. If not, then carry on.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information