Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Sara Bareilles Fires Manager Jordan Feldstein After GRAMMYs Scuffle With Osbournes

I admit, she does sound like hell on wheels....

she does. and while that kind of shit may be amusing for a hot minute... eventually, the entire planet is going to want to see her get a beat down. it's always funny until it happens to you... and then it's grounds for homicide - a justifiable one.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    she does. and while that kind of shit may be amusing for a hot minute... eventually, the entire planet is going to want to see her get a beat down. it's always funny until it happens to you... and then it's grounds for homicide - a justifiable one.
    Okay, but taking the fact that it was Sharon out of the equation (which is difficult, I know), isn't it kind of telling that Sara Bareilles not only doesn't come to Feldstein's defense, but instead drops him as a manager a couple of days later? Think of what that must mean in the greater-evil scheme of things!
    MmeVertigina likes this.

meh, depends really. who knows how much power Sharon is wielding these days. check out entries on her in urban dictionary about Ozzfest. How she arranges for bands to be "egged" on stage (yes, throwing eggs) and to have the power cut during their numbers and just all kinds of horrible things. Sharon throws her weight around like she's god (or like she's still 300 pounds of UGGGG) and people are typically running scared of her. How do you think her kids wind up on shows? Because of their TALENT?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

meh, depends really. who knows how much power Sharon is wielding these days. check out entries on her in urban dictionary about Ozzfest. How she arranges for bands to be "egged" on stage (yes, throwing eggs) and to have the power cut during their numbers and just all kinds of horrible things. Sharon throws her weight around like she's god (or like she's still 300 pounds of UGGGG) and people are typically running scared of her. How do you think her kids wind up on shows? Because of their TALENT?
    Okay, I see your points there, but then how did she get kicked out of her hosting duties on AGT?

At first, the rumor was that she quit because NBC wouldn't give Jack a job... then, it was Sharon Osbourne says NBC fired her from America's Got Talent and has blacklisted her from other NBC shows, because she complained about
    NBC firing her son Jack from a reality show ("Stars Earn Stripes") requiring intense physical challenges, after he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Sharon says they notified Jack by email just two days before production was set
    to begin. The network counters that they offered him to alternate roles in the series which he declined.
    After being fired, Sharon says she tried to smooth things over with NBC Chariman Bob Greenblatt but he gave her the cold shoulder.

Either way, AGAIN it comes down to Sharon's assholery when it comes to shoving her fucking kids down people's throats.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Okay, that does sound familiar now.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    She's vile. I hope someone cracks her and her fat ugly daughter right in their faces someday. He's quite the looker too. Ick.
    He's the perfect individual for the job. Hoping for a rematch.

can someone get a petition started to throw sharon and kelly out on their English asses now?
    serious question: if you could get rid of Justin Bieber OR Sharon & Kelly, which petition would you sign?
    Noooo contest. Bieber reprieve. The hideous hosebeast and her trash mother must GO.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

The turd in a box has me she is so fucking wacky. Like I said, don't know too much about her besides who her husband is, but she is making me laugh. I think the fact that the other guy seems like such a dipshit, I am ok with her spilling some food on his lap. ETA I do remember a post on here showing a video of her interviewing Brandi (RHOBH) and she was saying how she (Sharon) had been in Leann's position at one time. I thought that was an odd thing to admit on TV, but yk...she's a bit loopy I think.

I haven't been able to get her song "Love Song" out of my head ever since this thread appeared. (and I happen to like that song)

I love my snowflake and all but when does one become old enough to fight their own battles?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Her children and her husband are useless. She has to fight everyone's battles!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Sara Bareilles Fires Manager Jordan Feldstein After GRAMMYs Scuffle With Osbournes.
    By Shirley Halperin, Ashley Le
    18 hours ago

Sara Bareilles has fired manager Jordan Feldstein, who also counts Maroon 5 and Robin Thicke as clients, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Feldstein is the brother of Jonah Hill (who was hosting "Saturday Night Live" in New York City when the food fight broke out) and a childhood friend of Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine. He has been managing the successful pop band for their entire career.

Feldstein and a rep for Bareilles did not respond to THR's request for comment.
    This is all I really need to know. Jordan Feldstein is awful.

Elite Member

I wonder how Jack and Kelly feel about their mother fighting their battles. They're adults for christsake. I sure wouldn't like it, if my mom meddled in my affairs.
    Aso, Jordan Feldstein is a douche.

Jack and Kelly know they would be nothing without their blow hard Mom. They like her to fight their battles so they get more attention for being talentless losers. I'm surprised Sharon hasn't tried to get Rob Kardashian to marry Kelly so they could double team the attention ho world.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information