Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Sara Bareilles Fires Manager Jordan Feldstein After GRAMMYs Scuffle With Osbournes

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    why? does illness make one a saint? maybe he was a prick before he was sick, and now he's just a sick prick. and words don't make one deserving of a pounding anyway. they're just words.
    Are you sure you are from New York? "Fighting words" are enshrined in legal doctrine and you use them at your peril.

Its our state motto, the governor might ask me to move. I must be getting mellow in my old age, not wanting to hit people. I think I just irrationally despise Sharon so much I'm blocking it out.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Its our state motto, the governor might ask me to move. I must be getting mellow in my old age, not wanting to hit people. I think I just irrationally despise Sharon so much I'm blocking it out.
    Fair enough. I really don't know much about Sharon at all, but I have a feeling you've heard lots of stories through your parents.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    The loathsome Sharon is at it again!
    Bitch thinks she's so cool. Arrogant wench.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post

He looks possessed.

Either that, or he just spotted a Twinkie.
    czb, Flygirl, SoCalMarie and 12 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Those shows must be so much fun. With so many douches in one place, it must be a bitch-fest from beginning to the end.
    sluce, Sasha and darksithbunny like this.

She's vile. I hope someone cracks her and her fat ugly daughter right in their faces someday. He's quite the looker too. Ick.
    you and me both! I hope someone just finally gives BOTH those Osbourne bitches a motherfucking BEAT DOWN! The more they get away with this, the more they think it's acceptable. As for that guy, Jordan - jesus, he looks like that Crazy Crack-Head Canadian Mayor... are we sure it ISN'T him?
    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    this guy sounds like a douche but WHO dumps food in someone's lap because they are upset?
    Sharon Motherfucking Osbourne, that's who... and this isn't the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    A drunk, bitchy, helicopter mother.
    bingo
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Sharon is so vile and infantile. Sending her own poop to someone she hated tells you all you need to know about her. Gross. I can't stand her.
    amen! sending shit to someone, physically attacking one of those Rock of Love girls (megan? the one who had a moon pie head and a popsicle stick body), throwing hams at neighbors, etc... If this bitch was my neighbor, I'd have shot her by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Wow, and here I was thinking only ignint rednecks got physically violent over derogatory comments made about grown-azz children.
    Sharon fucking Osbourne IS an ingnint fucking redneck. with an English accent. You don't have to be from the South to be white trash, you know?
    We don't know what was said for sure, but if it had been a disparaging remark about Jack's condition, it would have justified a pounding or a dousing.
    right, because Sharon and her dirty whorebag, twat of a daughter have never said anything insulting to anyone! HA, they've made a fucking career of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Jordan Feldstein, from what I have read, is a jerk...something about him rubs me the wrong way. Idk, I bet he said something vile.
    nothing that those two bitches shouldn't have ignored AT THE FUCKING GRAMMYS! Or Clive Davis' party- wherever, they were clearly supposed to be there for business purposes.
    me too. and each day, my loathing of Sharon (and that little Sharon Jr) GROWS... even when I don't feed it, it grows!
    witchcurlgirl, Sarzy, stef and 4 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Kittylady and Bellatheball like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

can someone get a petition started to throw sharon and kelly out on their English asses now?
    serious question: if you could get rid of Justin Bieber OR Sharon & Kelly, which petition would you sign?
    witchcurlgirl and badgers! like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Tough decision. Perhaps it is better to play the Kill-Fuck-Marry game with these 3.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    can someone get a petition started to throw sharon and kelly out on their English asses now?
    serious question: if you could get rid of Justin Bieber OR Sharon & Kelly, which petition would you sign?
    Bieber is hocking loogies on civilians. Sharon and Kelly are attacking other celebutards - they keep their shenanigans in the arena, where it belongs!
    Kittylady likes this.

Bieber is hocking loogies on civilians. Sharon and Kelly are attacking other celebutards - they keep their shenanigans in the arena, where it belongs!
    i have to disagree. their neighbors weren't celebutards. Sharon & Kelly don't care if you're a celeb or not. the only thing that matters is will you bow down to those two kunts? if not, prepare to have them ATTEMPT to bully your ass!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    i have to disagree. their neighbors weren't celebutards. Sharon & Kelly don't care if you're a celeb or not. the only thing that matters is will you bow down to those two kunts? if not, prepare to have them ATTEMPT to bully your ass!
    What happened with the neighbors?

Ok, Sharon is FOUL... in many ways. From talking about how "ugly" Susan Boyle is - I mean, at least Susan Boyle HAS talent. But Sharon talks about how Susan got beat with a fucking ugly stick. I mean, let's be honest: Sharon took a pretty good fucking whack from the ugly stick her damn self! Ozzy paid to have that ugly bitch prettied up a bit and she should NOT forget that... all she's gotta do is look at her kids!
    She also DID take a shit in a Tiffany box and mail it to journalists who said unkind things about HER children:
    Unknown US journalist
    Sharon Osbourne admitted that she used to send turds in a Tiffany box to enemies, including an American journalist who insulted her children, Kelly and Jack. Along with the box, the star also sent a note which read: "I heard you've got an eating disorder. Eat this."

She later revealed to The Guardian that it was indeed her own faeces.

Chris Tarrant
    Sharon Osbourne turned her venom on Chris Tarrant when she spotted the TV presenter in the crowd during an X Factor live show.

Chris had previously said that Ozzy Osbourne was "inarticulate", to which Osbourne responded: "Don't you dare diss my f**king family. How dare you say those f**king things - at least I'm in a f**king marriage!"

Chris had been through a divorce from Ingrid Tarrant following claims of his infidelity.
    NOBODY can fucking understand Ozzy!

If I recall correctly, the neighbor shit was during the filming of their reality show. Sharon actually threw a ham at the neighbor. The biggest thing that bothers me about that bitch is that she's a fucking hypocrite. She says any nasty thing about everyone she meets/reads about/sees in restaurant/on tv etc... but heaven forfend someone make mention of the hosebeast that IS her fucking daughter.
    sluce and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information