Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sanjaya Malakar: Superbowl diva

Anything that anyone tried to post has been approved as of tonight, I cleared out the post queue. There were no other Sanjaya fans that tried to post.....

Quote Originally Posted by #1sanjayafan View Post
    Nycgirl, you really don't know much about Sanjaya and how he is around his fans. One girl who met Sanjaya backstage asked permission to place her hand on his stomach so she could feel his abs and he let her. Of course, nothing else happened, but Sanjaya really is very open with his fans. I know I'd ask for a LOT more than a belly rub if I met him.. How can you people not fall for his exotic looks? Seriously, I just don't understand it!!
    This is true, but I don't really care to know much about him. All I know is he butchered songs on Idol and was kind of a long standing joke. As for his "exotic looks", not my cup of tea (he looks like a tween girl to me), but hey, whatever floats your boat.

And of course nothing else happened, unless she had a penis, why would it have?

BTW, I've invited my colleagues to visit this thread and make comments. I've heard back from a couple of them, but they are having trouble posting. The validation and approval process is a bit confusing for them, but I'm trying my best to walk them through it..
    Other Fanjayas? Yay, can't wait to meet them!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Soft and soothing? Velvety and melodic? I love it! This shit fills the void left by the Britney threads, which are lacking in entertainment value atm. Please, #1sanjayafan, don't leave us.

Anything that anyone tried to post has been approved as of tonight, I cleared out the post queue. There were no other Sanjaya fans that tried to post.....
    Okay, I'll have to check and see what happened. Some of these fans are young and even have trouble with the boards they post on everyday, so who knows.. Thanks for searching your queue.

BTW, you haven't said much about Sanjaya, Noday. What do you think about him? Don't worry, I won't bite........... *hard* lol.
    JOIN US!!!!

See, that's the thing. Everyone's been so brainwashed by the media to believe he has no talent that they aren't willing to open up their ears and make a decision for themselves.
    Sweetie, the media can kiss my fat, cellulite-ridden ass. I know what good music is and rooster-head ain't it. He is, however, endlessly entertaining, but his voice (or lack there-of) has little to do with that.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

[quote=#1sanjayafan;1045407]See, that's the thing. Everyone's been so brainwashed by the media to believe he has no talent that they aren't willing to open up their ears and make a decision for themselves. He actually has a velvety, melodic voice that is very soft and soothing. Unfortunately, Idol required him to sing songs that didn't fit his voice and were farout of his comfort zone. Plus, he's had to deal with some confidence issues, which probably held him back as well.. Fortunately he's taking lessons with Seth Riggs, Stevie Wonder's vocal coach, and is in the process of recording at a state of the art facility in LA.. I can guarantee that many people will be pleasantly surprised. Sanjaya's voice is so beautiful:

Keep spinning

I gave the no talent twit several chances to impress me and he still managed to suck. The only thing that is holding him back is his inability to sing.

i told you the fantards would be coming.. i warned you all!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

...Is Sanjaya actually posting here? I can't possibly think of anyone else who'd defend him.

Unless the media put a voice cover over him during AI..then he did the selling of his non talent all on his own!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

She compared him with Prince? Sanjesus, she lost her mind!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Unless the media put a voice cover over him during AI..then he did the selling of his non talent all on his own!
    Now that I think about it, that is a very real possibility. Sanjaya suffered from numerous mic problems at nearly every stop of the tour, while none of the other Idols had trouble. I think Gina's might have cut out once, but that's it. When Sanjaya sang that Natasha Bedingfield song at the Really Awards (a Fox event), his in-ears stopped working while he was performing. At the beginning of this video, you can clearly see him fiddling with the volume nob, trying to make it work:
    YouTube - These Words - Sanjaya

So yes, knowing how much Fox hates Sanjaya, I would not put it beyond them to screw with his voice during the show..
    JOIN US!!!!

Oh sweet merciful SanJesus, is this for real?

Take it away Grimm, I'm sure you have plenty of material to work with.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

He's here... (rubs palms together in anticipation!)

Come on Grimm...I got to go to bed soon...finish her!!! (In that "Mortal Combat" voice)

Must see Extreme Fatality!!!!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information