Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sanjaya Malakar: Superbowl diva

^

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by #1sanjayafan View Post
    [FONT=Arial]How can you be so ignorant to believe those pictures are Clay, when it is clear to anyone who isn't BLIND that they aren't? Clay's eyes and facial features are different, for one thing, and he is nowhere near that hairy. Also, since when did he start growing breasts?? Seriously, that's just disgusting.. Tabloids have been making up vicious lies about celebrities for years, and I don't blame Britney one bit for attacking their demon spawn photographers..
    Seriously? That's absolutely Gayken. He's gay, gay, gay. Gayer than Richard Simmons in a leotard. Sangaya is a flaming queen also.

[FONT=Arial]Aww, look at those puppy dog eyes!!! Isn't he just adorable, like a teddy bear? I want to pinch his little cheeks, then kiss those smooth lips and run my hands down Sanjaya's abs 'till he squeals in delight!! He would like it too!
    Sounds more like a nightmare than a fantasy to me. And Sangaya would probably run for the hills shrieking if a girl tried that.

And how do you know he "takes it up the ass"?? I know more about Sanjaya than you do and I've already explained that he's not gay, so he doesn't engage in sodomy. Do you?
    Because he's an obvious bottom

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600.

will not insert obvious load joke here....
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

And whoever it was that brought up the drug bust, can you please drop it? It's a very sensitive subject for Sanjaya and for him to find it posted all over the Interent must be like rubbing salt in a wound. Besides, it's all in the past anyway and Chad said they were growing it for medical purposes, for people with serious illnesses like glaucoma and cancer. Marinol can be extracted from the marijuana and it acts as a mild painkiller for people who need a break from chronic suffering..
    Really? Is Mamajaya suffering from a serious illness? Or was she just doing a demonstration for cancer patients on how to use a bong? At a Hollywood party no less...2 years after her pot bust. Wow...she sounds like a real humanitarian.

Sanjaya’s Mom Busted with Bong at Hollywood Party

Posted on: May 2nd, 2007bumpshack

As reported last week, Sanjaya Malakar’s mom was arrested for growing over 300 marijuana plants in her home. Now TMZ and The National Enquirer have this photo of Sannie’s mom, Jillian Blith, at a Hollywood party taking a hit from a bong.
    In the shot, obtained by the National Enquirer, the Momjaya appears to be holding what is euphemistically called a hookah pipe and a lighter. According to a source cited by the Enquirer, the 41-year-old Blyth could be in more trouble if this picture suggests that “she’s continuing to break the law,” especially because, says the paper, she was sentenced under 12 months of “community supervision” as part of her felony conviction on drug charges in 2005 that required her to be drug-free.
    On the other hand, says the Enquirer, her legal case was officially closed last year, and as a result, everything might be totally mellow for Blyth.
    It looks like the Momjaya is quickly working on joining the All-Star Weed team that includes Willie Nelson, Bob Marley, Ricky Williams, Whitney Houston, Snoop Dogg, Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears.
    Don’t forget that it was Sanjaya’s sister Shymalia (remember her naked with the guitar?) who ratted their mom out that led to her arrest.
    Sanjaya’s Mom Busted with Bong at Hollywood Party | Bumpshack.com

Oh and speaking of naked with a guitar, are you sure this pic isn't Sanjaya himself?

This is just too funny!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I can't believe she compared him to PRINCE!!!

He is an adult artist, one who is maturing rapidly and continually experiments with his appearance, much like Prince has.

Wait...wait...wait. I KNOW you didn't just compare Sanjaya to PRINCE. You NEVER do that around a Minnesota girl. We may be nice, but we're not above cutting a bitch if we have to.

So, I must have read that wrong.

Aww, look at those puppy dog eyes!!! Isn't he just adorable, like a teddy bear? I want to pinch his little cheeks, then kiss those smooth lips and run my hands down Sanjaya's abs 'till he squeals in delight!! He would like it too!
    Oh boy. Do you mind if I ask, how old are you?

Older than a tween, but younger than the grannies..

And yes, I am comparing Sanjaya to Prince because they are both very talented and unique individuals who aren't afraid to stand out from the crowd, regardless of what people think.. Since MJ and Prince's careers have gone by the wayside, there is a void that needs to be filled and I truly believe Sanjaya could be the one to do it.

Trixie, if you look closely at the TMZ pic, Jill is smoking out of a HOOKAH (used for tobacco), not a bong. She was involved with the Hare Krishna movement while she was married to Vasudeva (Sanji's dad) and I believe hookahs are fairly common in Asia, so she might have picked that up from him..

Nycgirl, you really don't know much about Sanjaya and how he is around his fans. One girl who met Sanjaya backstage asked permission to place her hand on his stomach so she could feel his abs and he let her. Of course, nothing else happened, but Sanjaya really is very open with his fans. I know I'd ask for a LOT more than a belly rub if I met him.. How can you people not fall for his exotic looks? Seriously, I just don't understand it!! This is NOT your average John or Billy:
    JOIN US!!!!

Child, you have lost your ever freaking mind. If you think that little non-singing boy comes anywhere near Prince, you must've had a fat bag. I mean nobody in their right mind would compare him to William Hung, let alone Prince. Now, I gave you MJ because it was funny to me, now you have just crossed MY damn line!! You are funny and all, but not that damn FUNNY!!
    Prince, is a singer, writer, producer, instrument player, actor, and a fine ass dresser. Prince name and career means something. He held down a whole half-time show by himself. He has won countless awards. That little non-talented tacky over done hair star, Sanjaya has nothing on nobody!! He has no skills!! The thought of him carrying a note anywhere is ABSURD!!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Oh sweet SanJesus, my sides ache!
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Older than a tween, but younger than the grannies..

And yes, I am comparing Sanjaya to Prince because they are both very talented and unique individuals who aren't afraid to stand out from the crowd, regardless of what people think.. Since MJ and Prince's careers have gone by the wayside, there is a void that needs to be filled and I truly believe Sanjaya could be the one to do it.
    You cannot be serious

The kids on Sesame street got more talent than Sanjaya.

^^I swear, my cats meowing for food sound better than this talentless kid.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

See, that's the thing. Everyone's been so brainwashed by the media to believe he has no talent that they aren't willing to open up their ears and make a decision for themselves. He actually has a velvety, melodic voice that is very soft and soothing. Unfortunately, Idol required him to sing songs that didn't fit his voice and were farout of his comfort zone. Plus, he's had to deal with some confidence issues, which probably held him back as well.. Fortunately he's taking lessons with Seth Riggs, Stevie Wonder's vocal coach, and is in the process of recording at a state of the art facility in LA.. I can guarantee that many people will be pleasantly surprised. Sanjaya's voice is so beautiful:

YouTube - Sanjaya's Chariot
    YouTube - Sanjaya & Shyamali Malakar Auditions
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! - "That's What Friends Are For" with cousin Camilla Recchi

BTW, I've invited my colleagues to visit this thread and make comments. I've heard back from a couple of them, but they are having trouble posting. The validation and approval process is a bit confusing for them, but I'm trying my best to walk them through it..
    JOIN US!!!!

bleurg, still sounds off key to me.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information