Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanjaya Malakar: Superbowl diva

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    [youtube]von5JCydw_0[/youtube]

LMAO! Haha!! Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I think it's hilarious they made fun of him in that "Meet the Spartans" spoof movie.. he gets kicked into the bottomless well singing "I'm not gayyyyyyy.."
    haha for real? I have to have a look for this!

This guy annoys me, I mean the type of person that gets underneath your skin. What is his nationality exactly?

I'm glad I came back to this thread. I thought 8 pages on a Sanjaya thread was extreme.

All I can say is LOL LOL LOL LOL !!

Grimm, you're genius!

Someone please clarify for this Aussie, was Sanjaya kept in because everyone thought he was a joke and you Americans wanted to make a mockery of AI? lol
    ssabmud

^^yes, he did have some real fans but what kept him in was all the people voting for him as a joke. He was absolutely terrible, but entertaining as all hell

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    What is his nationality exactly?
    American. Born in Seattle.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    ^^yes, he did have some real fans but what kept him in was all the people voting for him as a joke. He was absolutely terrible, but entertaining as all hell
    He was also the chosen one of the VotefortheWorst website and then Howard Stern jumped on the bandwagon and encouraged all his listeners to vote for Sanjy. Who knows how much influence either had but they both like to take credit of course.

How the FUCK did I miss this thread? My sides hurt from laughing so hard. Whoo...I seriously cannot believe there are actually Fanjayas! That is just too hilarious.

Grimm, I bow to your genius.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Newest member: ilovesanjaya4ever

Bring it on!!

is there really?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Yes, really. That nic was showing up as GR's newest member when I posted it.

uh oh, the fantards are gathering their forces.. it's gonna be a Wacko Jacko retread, or maybe even like the great Pageant mom invasion of '06
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oh please. That's a double account. We all know that Sanjaya has only one fan.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Was that pageant fiasco really 2 years ago? geez, didn't realize it had been that long...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    No, what I see is a molestor moustache grown by a kid who hasn't finished puberty yet. It's like Michael Jackson implanting pubes on his mug in order to seem more manly.
    No, he's not wearing a "molester mustache," whatever that is, and Sanjaya is 18 years old now. He is an adult artist, one who is maturing rapidly and continually experiments with his appearance, much like Prince has. Sanjaya is interested in a long-term career, not taking the quick cash and disappearing into oblivion like so many other Idols. He does NOT want to end up like Constantine, calling Bingo and singing in Stein Marts.. The first step in this transformation process is shedding the pretty boy, teen idol image that AI has bestowed upon him and acquiring a more serious, refined look. Here's a nice comparison:

Because "Fat chicks in denial about sangaya" just wouldn't fit on a t-shirt despite the obvious bounty of cotton real estate..
    The majority of Sanjaya's fans are fit and have a nice figure, such as the girls he was kissing.. Pooja, the lady who runs Daze, is a young Hispanic lady who looks like she belongs on the Young & the Restless. Here she is after smashing a pie in Sanji's face during his birthday party lol:

And since you seem to know so much about what SJ's fans look like, how many "manatees" can you spot in this picture?

See, unlike you, I can actually back up my arguments..

Hey everybody? Did you know that "not ordinary" is the new codeword for gay?

How can you be so ignorant to believe those pictures are Clay, when it is clear to anyone who isn't BLIND that they aren't? Clay's eyes and facial features are different, for one thing, and he is nowhere near that hairy. Also, since when did he start growing breasts?? Seriously, that's just disgusting.. Tabloids have been making up vicious lies about celebrities for years, and I don't blame Britney one bit for attacking their demon spawn photographers..

Not having a father doesn't make you take it up the ass.
    He has a father and even though he wasn't always around, Sanjaya does try to maintain a relationship with him when he can.. They have been to temple together and share the same values and beliefs.. For example, Sanjaya never eats beef since it is against his religion. And how do you know he "takes it up the ass"?? I know more about Sanjaya than you do and I've already explained that he's not gay, so he doesn't engage in sodomy. Do you?

Aw, so he's one of the girls. Didn't have any guy friends to hang around with? Hmm wonder why that was... kinda hard to get guys to sit still long enough to braid their hair and talk about their periods.
    Okay, here's a guy he's hanged with. This was at a basketball game he went to with Jordin in Phoenix:

*shrugs helplessly*

Aww, look at those puppy dog eyes!!! Isn't he just adorable, like a teddy bear? I want to pinch his little cheeks, then kiss those smooth lips and run my hands down Sanjaya's abs 'till he squeals in delight!! He would like it too!

And whoever it was that brought up the drug bust, can you please drop it? It's a very sensitive subject for Sanjaya and for him to find it posted all over the Interent must be like rubbing salt in a wound. Besides, it's all in the past anyway and Chad said they were growing it for medical purposes, for people with serious illnesses like glaucoma and cancer. Marinol can be extracted from the marijuana and it acts as a mild painkiller for people who need a break from chronic suffering..

Speaking of Chad, something else that the media got wrong is his marriage to Jill. They are engaged, but have not gotten married yet. His last name is Quist, while hers is Recchi (maiden name, she comes from a large Italian family).. Chad is a successful musician himself, covering classic rock songs with his band and recording for Muzak's environmental channel for over 10 years. He has also opened shows for music legends such as Ray Charles, Huey Lewis, George Benson, and Jamie Foxx, so musical talent runs in the family. Here's his site: Chad Quist
    JOIN US!!!!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information