Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanjaya Malakar: Superbowl diva

Quote Originally Posted by #1sanjayafan View Post
    Sanjaya is definitely not selfish with his kisses, that's for damn sure! He give them out freely to everyone from his sister to other Idols (and even himself). The thought of someone paying him for a simple kiss is ludicrous!

]

He also happens to be a shameless flirt. Just watch the playful banter between him and the reporter @ 0:45 : YouTube - MyFOX - January 30 lol

But back on topic, you're right. It shouldn't matter, but we do get offended when people insist he's something that he has repeatedly denied. I know Sanjaya wouldn't lie to his fans, so we really don't expect him to prove anything to us. Plus, being the open and free-spirited person that Sanjaya is, I seriously doubt he would be the type to be ashamed of his sexuality..
    Oh my, Suga give it a break this kid is enjoying those kisses just as much as Michael enjoyed kissing Lisa Marie..Fake it for the cameras!! And why is he even relevant he can't sing, he isn't an entertainer, and he is famous for being the arrogant little shit from AI who stayed on because of sympathy votes from little girls who are at the point in their teens where they think males with a little feminine behavior is totally cute. The only difference between him and Michael at that age...Michael had talent, and was a marvelous singer... Well, I tell you one thing you are entertaining!!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Oh gawd.

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Creepy!!!

And gay boys do kiss girls on the lips. Just like in those pictures.

I just gotta say.. I LOVE this thread.
    Makes my day. I really do look forward to more and more posts.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

He should also be thanking Howard Stern. I firmly believe that he would have been gone way way quicker had it not been for the "Stern effect".

If he brought his sister in a low cut blouse Stern might have him on his show. But I'm sure he stupidly fancies himself too good for that. He owes what fame he has to Howard Stern.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yo! Reality check, aisle five!

This guy was a contestant in a glorified karaoke contest and lost.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

^^see what you know..... ....he is the next Jesus.....and here you are getting out a cross to crucify him on.......oh, wait......never mind.....

Quote Originally Posted by #1sanjayafan View Post
    Can't you see his mustache and scruffy goatee?
    No, what I see is a molestor moustache grown by a kid who hasn't finished puberty yet. It's like Michael Jackson implanting pubes on his mug in order to seem more manly.

You know what, that pic may be a bit fuzzy, so here's another one from Jordin's concert:

He looks like a freaking hippy, lol!!.. Notice how mature and handsome he has become too, a true man, so full of energy and spunk- a far cry from the timid boy he was just one year ago..
    Yeah, all he's missing is the badly tuned guitar in his garage, a faded Weezer shirt and a sadclown face as he mopes because he can't get his hair to do that flippy thing like that guy in that band..

Well, I know it sounds hokey, but we had to give ourselves a name.
    Because "Fat chicks in denial about sangaya" just wouldn't fit on a t-shirt despite the obvious bounty of cotton real estate..

Fanjayas sounds better than Sanfanjas or Malakrazies..
    Oh yes, mcuh better. It lends a definite air of legitimacy to the logo of you closing your eyes, hands over ears screaming LA LA LA LA LA LA.

Speaking of Clay, he has been very supportive of Sanjaya and has spoken out against the kneejerk reactionaries in the media, so he's cool in my book. He's another guy who has gone through a shitload of undeserved criticism just because he is not ordinary, so Clay can definitely empathize.
    Hey everybody? Did you know that "not ordinary" is the new codeword for gay?

He goes through a shitload of criticism because, like your rooster haired mincing singbot he's lying through his pointy little teeth.

Oh, come on now, I've seen Sanjaya act macho before.
    Really? Was he playing the part of a gruff yet lovable sailor in some musical, cuz that's the closest he'll ever get.

It's just that he's grown up around women all of his life and didn't have any strong male figures to bond with, so that's what he became accustomed to.
    Not having a father doesn't make you take it up the ass.

His parents are divorced and unfortunately his father wasn't around much since he worked as a cleric in India for most of Sanjaya's childhood.
    Yup, the old "absent father" excuse. Lame.

His immediate family is mainly made up of girls- Shyamali, Jill, a couple of nearby aunts that he is close with, and their daughters..
    Aw, so he's one of the girls. Didn't have any guy friends to hang around with? Hmm wonder why that was... kinda hard to get guys to sit still long enough to braid their hair and talk about their periods.

I know a guy who's parents died in a car crash, and he had to move in with his grandmother at a very young age and became feminine like Sanjaya, but he's as straight as an arrow.
    Sure he is. I'd pay good money to see what's hidden under his mattress. I can bet it won't start with "Play" or "Pent" or "Jugs"

It's ignorant and unfair to immediately jump to conclusions based on stupid stereotypes.
    It's also stupid and silly to deny what's patently obvious through repeated observation and calculating of factors.

Actually, a couple of fans did have the privilege of going shopping with Sanjaya. On tour, the Idols would usually have the mornings off before sound check to look around town and visit any shops they needed to for clothes, food, personal items, etc.. Anyway, he took a couple of girls who were waiting by the buses to a deli for some sandwiches, and then an ice cream parlor for dessert. No hair salons or furniture stores though..
    Well a girl's on a schedule, but she can usually make time for icecream. I bet he worried that it would go to his hips though.

To start out, Sanjaya's had at LEAST one girlfriend that we know of, and he's talked about her before in several interviews. Martha, a black girl who attended the same school as him in the 9th grade, was Sanjaya's girlfriend for almost a year. Unfortunately he had to dump her because she became too clingy.
    Yeah, that happens when they don't get sex. So one girlfriend in all this time, eh. Well, that changes MY mind.

After that, he became so busy with his choir and pursuit of a musical career that he wasn't able to start another relationship.
    Of course not. But who says he has to have a relationship? What about groopies, hangers on, and easy fat chicks who show up with big posters, screaming their manatee love for him? None of those? Not even a diddle?

His heterosexuality is becoming even less apparent.

Now that Sanjaya's set his feet down in LA and will have some down time while he's working on his album, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a significant other enter his life, and I can assure you it will be a LADY.

Seriously, how many gay guys do you see kissing girls on the lips?? -
    Uh, every one of them? How about boob fondling? They do that too.

These were taken backstage after the Idols concerts btw. The Fanjayas' tour color was orange, and Sanji's hair is pulled back and tucked away so that overzealous fans wouldn't be able to pull it out. Yes, that actually happened on more than one occasion. Ouch!!
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh those kisses look about as comfortable as me kissing my grandma. I can hear "Ick ick ick!" echoing through Sangaya's hair.

Again, stop drinking the Kool-aid. Don't let the media and tabloids affect your judgment without looking a little deeper, to find out the whole story.
    Oh yes, because my gaydar is pinging llike a fucking Plinko game i must be drinking the Kool Aid. I can't simply rely on my eyes, because like all organs they LIE to you..

MJ was deprived of his childhood and is trying to compensate for it in a very loving way by offering children from broken homes the chance to live in a fairy tale land, bringing them great joy and relief from the struggles they have to deal with daily..
    WOW.

So far you've used two pillars of masculinity and heterosexuality to defend poor little misunderstood Sangaya. Ones that have even gone to court on charges of CHILD MOLESTATION. Next up: The Chewbacca defense.

And what is wrong with a man hosting slumber parties and acting like a child once in a while? If you listen to Michael's HIStory album, you will realize that he is just misunderstood and the victim of con artists and media sensationalism.
    What's wrong with a 50 year old man having slumber parties with unrelated children in a locked room that has motion sensors hooked up to it from the hallway? Oh nothing at all. Are you out of your mind?

Besides, real pedophiles usually molest hundreds of children, not one every decade or so. Why haven't any more boys come forward, especially since Tom Sneddon set up that public hotline for people to call in if their children had been victimized by MJ, and he received ZERO credible tips.
    Maybe you should educate yourself on child molestation because something like 95% of them don't get reported for various reasons of shame, embarrassment, psychological trauma, family pressure and god knows what else.

Of course Sanjaya hasn't been accused of something serious like child molestation, but people have such vitriol for him that you would think he's an ax murderer.
    Oh I don't have vitriol for him, I just find it amusing to destroy carefully constructed fantasyworlds of deranged fantards who come screaming illogically to their obsession's defence.

Sanjaya's two idols are Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson, and his solo on the tour was "The Way You Make Me Feel," so I guess you could say we both have similar tastes in music.. For anyone who doubts his dancing ability, I dare you to watch:
    YouTube - Sanjaya Malakar "The Way You Make Me Feel"
    Well of course dear, all gay men can dance. That's genetically encoded.

Yeah, what exactly do you have against Sanjaya anyway? I have yet to hear a legitimate explanation for the haters' negative attitude towards him.
    I don't really have anything against him, I just find obsessed fans (mostly fat chicks) really really funny.

All he wants to do is be himself and entertain people.

Sanjaya has said that he wants to be known as an all-around PERFORMER, not just a singer.
    Shyeah, I bet he performs a few other acts too..

And yes, I get the impression that most of the haters fit your description.
    I seriously doubt that, because I'm not a "hater" or whatever other silly narrow term you want to use.

BTW, Sanjaya's fans come in all shapes and sizes.
    Mostly spherical in nature..

He cares not whether or not they are overweight, as I have seen pictures of him giving disabled and obese women bear hugs while keeping a huge grin on his face.
    LOL what, did you expect him to run away screaming, wrists flailing about?

Sanjaya looks past superficial appearance and cares more about what's inside. That's what counts!
    Sangaya looks into your soul! Sangaya knows your secrets! Sangaya is peace! COME TO SANGAYA! GO INTO THE LIGHT!

You wanna bet? Visit dazeoffire.com and go to the "Sanjaya is Sexy" thread, which has over 100 pages of horny women lusting over his yummy body.
    Horny, fat, lonely and delusional women yes. There's lots of those. Hell, go visit a Wacko Jacko site and they'd sell their children to them if they could. Does that make him any less obviously gay? LOL no.

Then there are the X-rated fanfics which are interesting and worth browsing if you're into that kind of thing. They can be found here: Sanjaya Malakar Fans -> Sanjaya Malakar [[After Dark]]
    On what planet would I be interested in that? I don't need to see Sangaya in a hot-tub with Captain kirk while Furries stare on.

How can you not love a face like this?
    *shrugs helplessly*

We'll see... I have a feeling a lot of people will be pleasantly surprised with what (when)he comes out (of the closet)with.
    *snicker*

Sanjaya has described it as a fusion of Indian music with modern pop, jazz, and r&b. Three distinct groups of people will be purchasing his album by the truckloads: the little girls who are into Zac Efron and Hannah Montana, the older fans who are interested in eclectic world beats, and those who will buy it out of sheer curiosity.
    You forgot the mooing herds of Sangaya manatees that will float by the cash register with their purchase.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but your fantasy isn't coming true anytime soon I'm afraid...
    neither will yours, sangaya likes 2 things: big hair and dick.

The man who represented Sir-Mix-A-Lot helped them make millions off Baby Got Back. All it takes is one huge hit the jackpot and earn a spot in the history books forever.. That song is a staple for karaoke parties!
    It's been 20 years since that song, and your grand hopes for Sangaya is that he becomes a footnote on a karaoke machine? LOL

We know more about him than most people do and several fanjayas had the opportunity to speak with him personally, so we know that behavior is totally out of character.
    Honey unless you're BFF's with him it doesn't matter what "some people" have done. Using that logic, I can safely say that "some people" witnessed him being a prissy douche while snatching at swag.

If you read in the newspaper that your sweet 80-yr. old grandmother had been caught robbing banks but there was no real proof, you wouldn't believe it either. How does TMZ back up their claims, anyway? See, it's all C R A P!!!
    How do you back up yours? With long winded, cetacean like manifestos. I'll take reporters over some stretchpant wearing weirdo with a dimly lit closet filled with Sangaya pictures glued to the wall with vag juice.
    Last edited by Grimmlok; February 7th, 2008 at 09:33 AM.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Grim - you did not disappoint. I now must go explain to my staff my I was insanely laughing so loudly in my office! They kept looking in and asking if I was ok.

Holy shit, Grimm that was hilarious. Thank God for bladder control.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    ^^ Then why don't you give it a rest?

You believe he's straight, the rest of the world believes he's gay, you claim not to care, the world certainly doesn't care. All is good.

Fanjaya... that's funny.
    PERFECT!

And deary (Sanjayafan), gay guys definitely kiss their girl friends on the lips. Seriously...

I don't think he's a bad guy but he is not an outstanding artist/performer. I like that he is goofy and he is kind of "adorable", but he just became a joke with his hair and lack of talent. Also you can't pretend you know him, ok? It comes across as nuts. I'm being nice here, really. I'm glad he makes people happy and I don't doubt that he's a nice guy, but by aligning your defense for him with MJ, well, you shot your self in your fanjaya face.

Also, this is GossipRocks. Most of us loathe every celebrity, but we all have a few we like. We don't go crazy over them though, because this site is ALL ABOUT SNARK. If you are all about one celeb, you are going to get shit for it. But it's ok because we have fun here; the people are witty, intelligent, make hilarious and smart observations, and support eachother, even as bitchy as we all are (towards celebs). I guess what I'm saying is, you stepped into the lion's den. We are ruthless most of the time, as you can see. But I feel like being nice today.
    Nonetheless, paging Grim, please make up for my lack of bitchery!

Can someone please PM me and tell me how to quote more than one person in a post? Thank you.
    Last edited by ByRDi; February 7th, 2008 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Need to know how to post multiple quotes

Uh, already done sweetie

and seriously, ROFL @ "by aligning your defense for him with MJ, well, you shot yourself in your fanjaya face."
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Uh, already done sweetie

and seriously, ROFL @ "by aligning your defense for him with MJ, well, you shot yourself in your fanjaya face."
    does that give you a fanjaya necklace instead of a pearl necklace?

Haha, Grimm served the delusional Fanjaya

After reading all that dribble Im totally convinced thats Sanjaya himself. If not, why dont you idolize someone with uh... whats that thing called you used to need in order to be famous... OH whats it called... Oh yeah.. TALENT.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information