Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanjaya Malakar: Superbowl diva

Hit By Ban Bus!

Where's Grimm? His reaction to the fantard is more amusing than the fantard itself.

Wow number 1 Sanjaya fan?? "Fanjayas"? We haven't had a good troll around here for a while, this could be entertaining.

and seriously, am I hallucinating or is Sanjaya actually kissing a girl in that picture??

Quote Originally Posted by #1sanjayafan View Post

How can you not love a face like this?
    So true girl! How can you not adore a shit eating grin and mantail like that?

Well, I know it sounds hokey, but we had to give ourselves a name. Fanjayas sounds better than Sanfanjas or Malakrazies.. Speaking of Clay, he has been very supportive of Sanjaya and has spoken out against the kneejerk reactionaries in the media, so he's cool in my book. He's another guy who has gone through a shitload of undeserved criticism just because he is not ordinary, so Clay can definitely empathize.
    well yeah they're both raging queens, they're bound to stick together

Can't you see his mustache and scruffy goatee?

You know what, that pic may be a bit fuzzy, so here's another one from Jordin's concert:

His boobies are filling that shirt out quite nicely. Now if he removes the facial hair he'll look like a real girlie! Look at him, he's just one of the girls

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    His boobies are filling that shirt out quite nicely. Now if he removes the facial hair he'll look like a real girlie! Look at him, he's just one of the girls
    Anyone seen Britney's clippers???? His hair is ridiculous!!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

my favorite Sanjaya hairdo (there are so many amazing ones to pick from though):

He looks like a freaking hippy, lol!!.. Notice how mature and handsome he has become too, a true man, so full of energy and spunk- a far cry from the timid boy he was just one year ago..
    And there you have it

-
    Yes, those two girls look like they're really into it. I wonder how much he paid them. Obviously not enough since they couldn't even feign interest.

^^ I love how both girls are looking at the camera. Such passion!
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by DontMindMe View Post
    ^^ I love how both girls are looking at the camera. Such passion!
    I think it might be the same girl, just different foundation usage / overactive flash on the camera. They have the same nose and hair and an affinity for headbands.

And for the record, I wasnt denigrating the Sanjaya fan's post until she brought Micheal Jackson into the mix and devoutly defended him. Thats when her Fanjaya train jumped the tracks and slammed into the bushes in a cloud of steam and BS...

^^Ah, I believe your right. After taking a second look at the pics it does seem to be the same girl. She still seems more interested in the camera than Sanjaya though, and I can't say I blame her.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

No, they're different girls and Sanjaya volunteered to kiss them when asked. Why would he pay for a smooch when he can get one for free?? And the reason why they are looking at the camera or don't seem to be into it is because they are nervous. How would you feel if you were given a one-time opportunity to kiss the man of your dreams? See, here's another girl:

JOIN US!!!!

No, they're different girls and Sanjaya volunteered to kiss them when asked. Why would he pay for a smooch when he can get one for free?? And the reason why they are looking at the camera or don't seem to be into it is because they are nervous. How would you feel if you were given a one-time opportunity to kiss the man of your dreams? See, here's another girl:

I know I'd be getting my money's worth! Tongues and all :slurp*

I think he was just kissy that day. In the latest photo, he's wearing the same shirt, hat and bandana as in the previous photo with the girl in orange. Doesn't prove he's straight. Proves a bunch of fangirls wanted to kiss him, saw him kiss one fangirl and accosted him thereafter.

not that I care. I'm just stirrin'....

hehe this thread Sanjaya Malakar dancing on stage with drag queens

Say no more

And yes, I'm just stirring too. I don't really care either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    I think he was just kissy that day. In the latest photo, he's wearing the same shirt, hat and bandana as in the previous photo with the girl in orange. Doesn't prove he's straight. Proves a bunch of fangirls wanted to kiss him, saw him kiss one fangirl and accosted him thereafter.

not that I care. I'm just stirrin'....
    Sanjaya is definitely not selfish with his kisses, that's for damn sure! He give them out freely to everyone from his sister to other Idols (and even himself). The thought of someone paying him for a simple kiss is ludicrous!

]

He also happens to be a shameless flirt. Just watch the playful banter between him and the reporter @ 0:45 : YouTube - MyFOX - January 30 lol

But back on topic, you're right. It shouldn't matter, but we do get offended when people insist he's something that he has repeatedly denied. I know Sanjaya wouldn't lie to his fans, so we really don't expect him to prove anything to us. Plus, being the open and free-spirited person that Sanjaya is, I seriously doubt he would be the type to be ashamed of his sexuality..
    JOIN US!!!!

^^ Then why don't you give it a rest?

You believe he's straight, the rest of the world believes he's gay, you claim not to care, the world certainly doesn't care. All is good.

Fanjaya... that's funny.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information