Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanjaya Malakar: Superbowl diva

sanjaya's 15 minutes of fame are over. It is time he pack his bag and go home so we will not be tortured with his "singing" anymore.

are you fucking serious. A san-whatever fantard?

Jesus christ they make fantards for everything now.

Besides, who says he wasn't a diva on this occasion? Seriously, he was a thuper huge princess barbie my little pony queen on the show, I can totally see it happening.

But hey.. he was on a trampoline with a sick kid. That means he's SanJesus.
    Last edited by Grimmlok; February 5th, 2008 at 10:39 PM.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wasn't his 15 minutes up a year ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    are you fucking serious. A san-whatever fantard?

Jesus christ they make fantards for everything now.

Besides, who says he wasn't a diva on this occasion? Seriously, he was a thuper huge princess barbie my little pony queen on the show, I can totally see it happening.

But hey.. he was on a trampoline with a sick kid. That means he's SanJesus.
    Haha, I guess he could be the second coming, who knows? lol ...and Sanjaya sure looks the part when he grows out his facial hair. You know, the fanjayas were just saying the other day that he should play Jesus in a movie. What do you think?

And yes, we are aware that Sanjaya isn't the most macho dude on the planet, but there's nothing wrong with a guy being in touch with his feminine side. In fact, most girls are attracted to men who are a little soft around the edges and sensitive, because they know they will be treated with respect like ladies. Sanjaya has said in many interviews that he understands women, and in high school he never had male friends because they all thought he was gay. In our ignorant society, if a guy shows feelings or is different in any way, he automatically gets labeled as a wimp or gay. >(

What a sick and twisted world we live in where men who sing about bitches and hos all day and slap their girlfriends around are held up as role-models while chill, compassionate guys who wouldn't harm a fly like Sanjaya or MJ get shat upon daily by the press and ignorant haters. The fact that he's not bland and cookie cutter like all the other Idols scares people too but they are afraid to admit it, so they start slinging around homophobic and racial slurs. Plus, I think a lot of guys are secretly attracted to Sanjaya and are insecure with their own sexuality. So many closet cases...

BTW, we will be seeing a LOT more of Sanjaya in the future. His mother Jill keeps us updated regularly, and she recently announced that he is in the process of laying down tracks for his debut album, as well as his new single. Also, he has various movie deals, Broadway, and a possible variety show with Shyamali in the works.. He has already formed a team made up of a publicist and an entertainment lawyer, who also represents Sir Mix-a-lot. Suzy Sachs, the woman who discovered Hillary Swank, managed Sanjaya for a couple of months but was cut loose due to irreconsilible differences between her and the rest of the team. Jill (or as we call her, mamajaya), suspects that she's been feeding these nasty rumors to the media, perhaps out of revenge or she's just plain nuts. Bottom line- NONE of the crap TMZ or the other trash sites are spewing has an ounce of truth. The fans know what's going on since we have inside connections, but most people are too lazy or stupid to do their research so they gobble up everything fed to them hook, line, and sinker!

And don't for one minute believe Sanjaya is materialistic and self-absorbed. He has a very strong sense of humility and is well-grounded. He's just "Sanjaya from Seattle" as he says, and doesn't think of others as being beneath him like so many other celebs do. He actually replies to all of his fanmail and it's not just a signature on a piece of paper. He usually writes little messages and tells people to follow their dreams no matter what others say, not to hold back, stuff like that... It's very sweet and he would never charge anyone for a freaking photo. That is SOOO unlike him.. Hell, he sent one girl a signed pair of tennis shoes in the mail for free, so I can't see him charging someone for a measly picture.

Even if he did receive spa treatments or whatever, it's not like he demanded them. I don't know if you noticed, but after he was voted off the show and went on his two week-long media blitz that all the Idols do, he wore the same clothes that he did on the show. It wasn't until he started appearing at formal functions that he had to start dressing up, and expand his wardrobe, but he still kept it modest. Most of the jewelry that he wears has been given to him by fans, such as the many gel bracelets and necklaces. I'm sure he likes the way they look, but he values them more because they were given to him by people who appreciate him.

He really does live like a normal guy too.. I've seen interviews for the local LA news that have been held in his house and it's not a mansion, just a small home with an extra bedroom converted into a studio.. He drives a Prius and flies Southwest (coach class) like everyone else, so he's not this Paris Hilton type who demands an ass wax and manicure every day, and makes extravagant purchases as an ego booster. Just think about it, none of this mess about him being a diva adds up!
    JOIN US!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I still prefer William Hung as far as shitty Idol contestants go. At least he seemed humble and didn't take himself too seriously. From now on, I'm a William Hung fantard.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by #1sanjayafan View Post
    Haha, I guess he could be the second coming, who knows? lol ...and Sanjaya sure looks the part when he grows out his facial hair. You know, the fanjayas were just saying the other day that he should play Jesus in a movie. What do you think?

I think your crackpipe is a bit cloudy if you can see him growing facial hair anytime soon.

And yes, we are aware that Sanjaya isn't the most macho dude on the planet, but there's nothing wrong with a guy being in touch with his feminine side.
    First of all.. fanjayas? ROFLMAO, that's almost as bad as Gay Claikens 'claymates'. Good god.

Secondly, in touch with his feminine side? The guy doesn't stop touching his feminine side. In fact, he's diddling its clit right now.

In fact, most girls are attracted to men who are a little soft around the edges and sensitive, because they know they will be treated with respect like ladies.
    .. and then they take you shopping, and do your hair, and help you pick out throw pillows..

Sanjaya has said in many interviews that he understands women, and in high school he never had male friends because they all thought he was gay. [/q In our ignorant society, if a guy shows feelings or is different in any way, he automatically gets labeled as a wimp or gay. >(
    Wow... you seriously think he's straight? That guy pings more gaydar than Moby fucking DICK! On what planet is he straight? Where's his girlfriend? How many relationships has he been in with chicks? I can't wait to hear this excuse lol

What a sick and twisted world we live in where men who sing about bitches and hos all day and slap their girlfriends around are held up as role-models while chill, compassionate guys who wouldn't harm a fly like Sanjaya or MJ get shat upon daily by the press and ignorant haters.
    OH yeah, there's a sound comparison.. Sangaya and Wacko Jacko, the two most normal and sensitive guys out there. Nevermind that one went to court twice in kiddie molestation charges and admits to being a 50 year old man that likes sharing his bed with little boys.. THEYRE SO IN TOUCH WITH CHILDHOOD! .. well, one in particular, but it's a bad touch..

The fact that he's not bland and cookie cutter like all the other Idols scares people too but they are afraid to admit it, so they start slinging around homophobic and racial slurs.
    Oh here we go.. we're all just jellus fat ugly no life racist homophobic haterz because we think he's fucking ridiculous..

Plus, I think a lot of guys are secretly attracted to Sanjaya and are insecure with their own sexuality. So many closet cases...
    K, we've gone from being fat ugly jellus racist homophobes to total closetcases dripping for Sangaya's chode? Give me a break. Nobody is hot for Sangaya except for a few deluded fat chicks.

BTW, we will be seeing a LOT more of Sanjaya in the future. His mother Jill keeps us updated regularly, and she recently announced that he is in the process of laying down tracks for his debut album, as well as his new single.
    Oh good, another collection of badly sung tripe that'll do as well as Ruben what-his-face's

Also, he has various movie deals,
    Being a bottom in a fisting orgy DVD doesn't count.

Broadway,
    Wait, let me put on my surprised face for THAT one..

and a possible variety show with Shyamali in the works..
    Sonny and Cher with 56% more GAY.

He has already formed a team made up of a publicist and an entertainment lawyer, who also represents Sir Mix-a-lot.
    Well if Sir Mix-A-Lot's career is any indication, we'll be hearing from Sangaya around the year 2034, coincidentally the time flamey androids with bitchtits rule the earth..

Suzy Sachs, the woman who discovered Hillary Swank, managed Sanjaya for a couple of months but was cut loose due to irreconsilible differences between her and the rest of the team.
    She wanted him to come out didn't she.

Jill (or as we call her, mamajaya), suspects that she's been feeding these nasty rumors to the media, perhaps out of revenge or she's just plain nuts.
    What nasty rumors, the gay one? Honey that's been apparent since he first sashayed out of the womb.

Bottom line- NONE of the crap TMZ or the other trash sites are spewing has an ounce of truth. The fans know what's going on since we have inside connections, but most people are too lazy or stupid to do their research so they gobble up everything fed to them hook, line, and sinker!
    Oh the classic Michael Jackson defense: anything negative reported about my celebrity obsession is UNTRUE VICIOUS LIES SPUN BY JELLUS HATERZ, but anything positive is of course the unvarnished, honest to god's truth!

Been there, done that, same old shit.

And don't for one minute believe Sanjaya is materialistic and self-absorbed.
    Why, because a random internet poster said so I WON'T! Thanks, Preparation H!

He has a very strong sense of humility and is well-grounded. He's just "Sanjaya from Seattle" as he says, and doesn't think of others as being beneath him like so many other celebs do. He actually replies to all of his fanmail and it's not just a signature on a piece of paper. He usually writes little messages and tells people to follow their dreams no matter what others say, not to hold back, stuff like that... It's very sweet and he would never charge anyone for a freaking photo. That is SOOO unlike him.. Hell, he sent one girl a signed pair of tennis shoes in the mail for free, so I can't see him charging someone for a measly picture.
    Well honey, unless you were there at the time, you can't really say that with any certainty can you?

I love how fantards always want us to take their word as gospel, despite the fact that they can't actually KNOW that their particular celeb wasn't a douchebag on that day, but when we acknowledge the possibility that they might have been a douche suddenly it's IMPOSSIBLE

Even if he did receive spa treatments or whatever, it's not like he demanded them.
    Again LOL.. were you there? How could you know?

I don't know if you noticed, but after he was voted off the show and went on his two week-long media blitz that all the Idols do, he wore the same clothes that he did on the show. It wasn't until he started appearing at formal functions that he had to start dressing up, and expand his wardrobe, but he still kept it modest. Most of the jewelry that he wears has been given to him by fans, such as the many gel bracelets and necklaces.
    Really, so you have a catalogue of all his baubles then? You know which ones he didn't harrass someone for? Hmm?

I'm sure he likes the way they look, but he values them more because they were given to him by people who appreciate him.
    You're sure about a lot of shit that you don't actually KNOW.

He really does live like a normal guy too.. I've seen interviews for the local LA news that have been held in his house and it's not a mansion, just a small home with an extra bedroom converted into a studio.. He drives a Prius and flies Southwest (coach class) like everyone else, so he's not this Paris Hilton type who demands an ass wax and manicure every day, and makes extravagant purchases as an ego booster. Just think about it, none of this mess about him being a diva adds up!
    Really? Does he invite you over for tea? Do you hang out with him, or do you need to bring a brain tumor and a trampoline before he'll see you? Are you BFF's? Hmm?

Nooooo yer just a sangaya fantard, reading into everything and pretending you know a person from what little interviews and his mamma says.

You sunk your own case using the Jacko defense. Yikes.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Kids, none of us wants to read all that.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I did, it's a fucking HOOT!

That's just beautiful. *wipes tear from eye*

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Hit By Ban Bus!

SanJesus!!!!

....see, this is EXACTLY what Gossip Rocks needs.....some background music.....let's ask SVZ if he can rig up some Sanjaya music to listen to while we discuss celebrity news.....

....it hurts when you put your tongue too far into your cheek....oweee....

...even though I AM secretly attracted and sexually insecure....(it's like she KNOWS me ).....

I have now officially seen everything..
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information