Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Sandra Bullock came face-to-face with stalker

Luckily her son wasn't at home. But the part of the story that flips my mind is that the guy is OUT ON BOND. WTF????? Unbelievable.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

it's scary to think of what could've happened if he had brought his guns with him.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I heard he was being held on a 2 million dollar bond. Where did it say he was out? I missed that.

I am so glad Louis wasn't home!!

Matt on the Today show. They had a big discussion about it because they were all shocked.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Oh, okay. Yea,...you would think they would hold him til trial. I hope she gets her security up and going a lot better than it was....

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    motherfucker would be DEAD just for coming inside my house with my kid there. i can take a lot of shit, but if you even seem like you could be thinking of putting my kid in danger, you fucking DIE. that is all.
    THIS! I can remember numerous times when my son was younger and I'd awaken thinking I'd heard someone or something and I'd immediately be out of bed at the thought that someone was in the house and was anywhere near my son.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I hope she's doing okay. This is traumatizing. I know exactly how that moment feels when you first see this person in the house. Or in my case, the bedroom. Anyway, this is triggering the shit out of me, and I hate that word, but here I am typing through tears. I hope she'll be okay and people she has around her understand the real trauma of this.
    Hugs to you. I'm sorry that happened to you. The whole concept of stalkers really freaks me out.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I can't imagine that she's doing very well after that, especially knowing this guy had guns readily available to him. No one should have to fear for their safety in their own home, celebrity or not.

Having someone in your home is such a violation. Even if you're not home, you have to feel so scared. I can't imagine. I'm not rich and famous and I try so hard to make sure we are safe and secure every night when we go to bed. Sometimes, that's why i love having my kid in bed with us. I sleep soundly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information