Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Sam Worthington & Lara Bingle Expecting First Child Together

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    She's toxic. She nearly ruined the career of Michael Clarke (Australian cricket captain) with her famewhoring and also tried to break up the marriage of Brendan Fevola, a very talented but troubled football player whose only stability in his insane life was his wife and family. He was an idiot who chased after her because she was hot, but Lara targeted him even when she found out he was married. I think it was Dermot Brereton (retired footballer) who recalled meeting her at a function and she asked Dermot to introduce her to Fevola, but when Dermot told her the pretty blonde with Fevola was his wife and not just his date, she apparently said "Oh. OK. Anyway, can you introduce me?" as if the wife was a minor detail. Again, his fault too, but she's a viper.

She's just trouble in general and her "career" is based on looking great in a bikini when she was in a tourism commercial as a teenager. She's past her use by date but must have a magic snatch because she keeps reeling them in.

I need A*O to weigh in, I'm sure she would have worse things to say about her. Don't disappoint me!
    I can't stand Lara! And, I am surprised Sam is with her.

Yes, that was Dermott who told Lara that Brendan was married with kids- stay away from him but she still went after Brendan. Then afterwards the naked pictures of Lara that were taken from Brendan were leaked to the media, and she was all upset about it. No one cared about her in Australia.

Michael Clarke was smart enough to dump her, or else he would've lost his spot in the Australian Cricket team. The Australian Cricket Board didn't want Lara around at all!

And apparently when Brendan decided to try and reconcile with his wife Lara said "I thought you were a better person than that". She has weird values. It's okay to run around on your missus but if you leave the side piece and beg your wife to take you back you become a shitty person.

I don't blame her for the shower photo debacle, he was a pig. And Michael Clarke dodged a bullet, I was so relieved when he dumped her. The ACB was right, his career turned around after that.
    arie_skop likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Brendan F was messed up back then, and it was wrong that he leaked those pictures. Lara she was deluded to think he would leave his wife and kids for her.

Michael Clarke ended up having a better career after he dumped Lara. ACB didn't have time for her bratty behaviour. After Michael, didnt she date some rugby player? She's been with a few athletes ...
    Sassiness likes this.

Sam Worthington & Lara Bingle Welcome First Child

Congratulations are in order — Sam Worthington and his rumored wife Lara Bingle have welcomed their first child, according to E! News.
    The 38-year-old actor’s longtime love gave birth to a baby boy a few days ago, but the couple hasn’t revealed what the name is yet.
    PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics ofSam Worthington
    “The baby was coming any day for the last week. Their families came in and they’ve been staying at his place…” a source told Us Weekly. “Sam couldn’t be happier.”
    Be sure to check back at JustJared.comto find out what they named their new bundle of joy!
    [/QUOTEhttp://www.justjared.com/2015/03/27/sam-worthington-lara-bingle-welcome-first-child/?ref=footer

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

fgg

Sam Worthington, Lara Bingle Name Baby Boy Rocket Zot

The littlest Worthington has one pretty cool — and intergalactic — moniker. Welcoming their first child, a baby boy, last week in Los Angeles, Avatar star Sam Worthington and his model wife Lara Bingle named their son Rocket Zot, Page Six confirms.

Since Rocket's birth, Worthington, 38, and Bingle, 27, have been entertaining visitors anxious to meet their new little guy. "Their families came in and they've been staying at his place," a source told Us Weekly March 27. "Sam couldn't be happier."

Largely keeping their pregnancy a secret, the couple began dating in September 2013 and married in an equally secret ceremony, said to be in the Maldives late last year.

"They're inseparable," an insider explained of the pair. "They've been making steps in their relationship but he's an extremely private guy."

Read more: Sam Worthington, Lara Bingle Name Baby Boy Rocket Zot - Us Weekly

WTF????
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Poor kid.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Really? Rocket Zot? Really? Wtf is wrong with these people?
    dowcat, nwgirl and arie_skop like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Coke and booze according to rumours...

Elite Member

Sam comes from the same state of Australia that i live in (Western Australia) .. and when he was acting in local or other Aust films etc, and being interviewed about them, he was such a laid back, adorable, awesome aussie bloke and damn sexy too ().

But as i was saying in the Taylor Swift & Calvin Harris thread,.. getting famous in the USA changes people for the worse.

And Sam is another good example of this, unfortunately... fame and all it's vices have taken him.

And Lara is another mistake for him... she really is a clueless, fame chasing, bloody idiot airhead .. who seems to fuck up constantly and just glide right on by and take no responsibly for her actions.

This is probably VERY naive thinking on my part, but i wonder if Rocket Zot will help to bring them BOTH back down to earth? .. hopefully so.

Edited to Add: Okay Sam was actually born in the UK (Godalming UK) .. but his family moved to Western Australia when he was 6 months old (Thank you Wikipedia).

Oh wow.. what a drongo i am .. sorry again girls & guys .. i'll shut up and really go away now .. haha

Deenz, the movie you watched was called 'Man on a Ledge'.
    Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; April 5th, 2015 at 09:33 AM. Reason: This Becky NEEDS to do her research before she start typing.. sigh!
    arie_skop and Sassiness like this.

Idiots. Rocket Zot?

A*O

Zot was her late father's nickname apparently. There's no excuse for Rocket. With her track record I give this relationship Zero chance so having a kid was a genius idea.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

That name annoys me to no end. Bingle. Rocket Zot totally acceptable and not stupid at all as well. This woman is 47 not 27.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Holy fuck.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    That name annoys me to no end. Bingle. Rocket Zot totally acceptable and not stupid at all as well. This woman is 47 not 27.
    I can't believe she's only 27, I thought she was in her 30s already.

Affectionate nickname or not, nicknames are not meant to be used as actual names especially when paired with an extra stupid first name. The fathers name was Graham. Perhaps they could have given this poor child at least one non-cringeworthy name to fall back on.
    arie_skop likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information