Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryan Phillippe says he stopped Googling himself because it’s depressing

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Eh, I stopped googling myself when I saw some random dude in some faraway place using a work profile of me that was on a website. Very odd, very random and very creepy. The internets are strange, which has led me to delete any social networking sites I've joined in moments of insanity.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I googled myself once and my myspace page came up - famous, haha. Haha. God no. It scared me enough to delete myspace.

I love you Ryan. Never liked your annoying holier than thou wife.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    I googled myself once and my myspace page came up - famous, haha. Haha. God no. It scared me enough to delete myspace.

I love you Ryan. Never liked your annoying holier than thou wife.
    It's nice to know someone feels the same way I do about her. I said something similar not too long ago on another thread, and got chewed out for it.

^Hell yeah. There's a fine line between cute and annoying. I can't stand the way she speaks, and also her opinions on things. She was bitching about girls who wear miniskirts once and anyone who does that is always out of my books. A skirt doesn't make someone a skank; I hate that thinking.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Eh, I stopped googling myself when I saw some random dude in some faraway place using a work profile of me that was on a website. Very odd, very random and very creepy. The internets are strange, which has led me to delete any social networking sites I've joined in moments of insanity.
    My advice would be to never use your real name and don't post photos of yourself online. I never do. If you Google me together with names of companies I used to work for, nothing related to me comes up except a couple of obscure work outing photos from when I was working in Europe. My name on its own produces nothing related to me. Privacy!

Eli

Ryan is a douche. No, he's the son of a douche. No, even better... His father was eaten by a douche and now Ryan has vowed revenge against the douche that took his father.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    ^Hell yeah. There's a fine line between cute and annoying. I can't stand the way she speaks, and also her opinions on things. She was bitching about girls who wear miniskirts once and anyone who does that is always out of my books. A skirt doesn't make someone a skank; I hate that thinking.
    I'm glad I didn't hear her say that, because I would've been irritated. She's one of those women who thinks only in balck and white, and is able to comfortably live in a bubble. She's got the resources and freedom to continue justifying her skewed perception (i.e. the mini skirt comment), while easily forgetting that the world doesn't really work that way, especially if you're hungry.

Aww. Poor Ryan!

It must suck to know that the whole world knows your a famous douchebag, who is stupid enough to cheat on his wife whilst not making much effort to hide it. Yeah. We feel so bad for you, genious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I'm glad I didn't hear her say that, because I would've been irritated. She's one of those women who thinks only in balck and white, and is able to comfortably live in a bubble. She's got the resources and freedom to continue justifying her skewed perception (i.e. the mini skirt comment), while easily forgetting that the world doesn't really work that way, especially if you're hungry.
    She comes across a prude, and I'm sorry but i can't stand that. If you hate miniskirts and wont laugh at a rude joke, we've got nothing in common! Oh then there's that stupid 'I want my kids to be teased' comment. She assumes the result is always a stronger adult, but that's not true; you can't predict how your kid will react. Go and talk to a parent whose kid killed themselves because they were a bully victim.

I googled myself once ... apparently, I am not only an African language, but African artwork as well.

Maybe Brangelina will adopt me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information